Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:19 pm
Rachel watched in mute horror as the carefully organized fight turned into an all out killing spree. She watched as Estelluna charged at Carlisle, and as the rest of the pack followed.
She dived in, with the rest of the Cullens, biting and scratching with a terrifying ferocity.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:26 pm
When Karissa woke, she didn't notice anything was amiss with her. "They're still fighting," she thought disgustedly. Enraged, she ran along the ground and turned invisible. She clamped her teeth into the wolf called Blue's arm - maybe some of her venom would get into his system, like they'd done to her. It wasn't until a moment later that she realized her nose was much longer than usual...  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:27 pm
And then each wolf turned back into that wolf/vampire half form. And took control of the limbs, shaking wildly. Estelluna then turned and just walked to Blue, clamly. ''Well looky here. Bad dog!'' Estelluna bite into her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Karissa spun around, horrified at what she'd become, and attacked Estelluna. And as with a vampire, the strength of a newborn werewolf-vampire hybrid was stronger in its first few hours.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:36 pm
The pack held the others back as they fougt. Estelluna bite her nose hard, then nipped at her neck. ''I brought you here! And I should teach you! You'r weaker than you should be!'' Estelluna shook her around rapidly, and then something happened, Edward had came too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:51 pm
"Who said I wanted to be brought here?" Karissa shouted, as Edward too joined in the fights - being able to read thoughts, he understood what was happening quicker.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Edward awoke, almost in a daze, it was the first time in almost on hundred years that he had...slept. A new strength coursed through his veins as he jumped into the fighting. But he felt....hungry, not thirsty.
Realization hit him like a brick wall, he howled at the pack, enraged.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:16 pm
Together, Karissa and Edward just managed to subdue Estelluna. "Change us back, now!" Karissa demanded.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:14 pm
''Shining shining, your dreams come true.'' She sang it almost in a song. It seemed to ring around them, calming them and dazing them. She turned back into her human form, rubbing her hand lighty atop their heads.

To here it go here,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9cYCxenVKg&mode=related&search=

Most of my people based on my fave show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:23 pm
But Karissa shook her head, clearing it of the song. "I mean it, I don't want to be a wolf!" she roared, springing. As she jumped, she instinctively turned back into a human/vampire form.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:31 pm
Did you listen to it? Isn't it lovely?

But, it Estelluna sining at all, a girl had walked towards them. She wore a white dress, and smelled of orange flowers. Her hair white and down to the floor, barley touching it. She kept sining, and walked towards Estelluna, she wrapped her arms around her neck. She hugged her tightly and the others walked towards her. She patted them happily and still singing looked to the moon, which was full.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:33 pm
"No!" Karissa screamed. The song, which to her had sounded lovely, suddenly hurt her ears - it was trying to draw her in.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 pm
She continued sining in that voice, and it seemed the wolves liked it. They changed back to plain wolf and ran in circle around her as she sung. They stopped and howled elegently to the sky.

Play the others, and still click the song link and listen to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:38 pm
"What is going on?" asked Rosalie
- - -
"I have no idea." said Emmett
- - -
"This is not good." said Alice
- - -
Japser just squeezed Alice's hand
- - -
Edward too was shaking his head, trying to keep the sound out. Karissa could only imagine it was worse for him, hearing it through everyone else's thoughts too.
- - -
"What's going to happen now?" Esme asked her husband
- - -
"I have a feeling only that girl knows." replied Carlisle gravely  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:41 pm
A path lit up, pure white, and smelled of flowers. They moon seemed to show a gate at the end of the path. Then the moon seemed to be a bright blood colored red. And the a earthquake happened. They ran on the path, urging them quietly to come. Still singing the song.

I'll ask once more, did you hear it?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games