Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:33 am
i guess the only reason they used his voice was for it to tie into the prequil movies  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:48 am
That's the excuse, yes, but not a very solid one. Can they not leave well enough alone?  

jedi_master_tenku

Aelis Mikilai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:32 pm
jedi_master_tenku
I still don't see the point of going back over it. Maybe, there's a slight, tiny reason to have gone back and put Hayden in as the ghost in the end of RotJ, but you don't even see Boba Fett, so why change him?

no no NO NO!!!
there is no excuse! NO EXCUSE!!! scream GL should be dragged out into the street and shot with a taser then set on fire naked!!!! scream scream

after he finishes RotS, that is..... stare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:28 pm
DarthTyphoon
jedi_master_tenku
I still don't see the point of going back over it. Maybe, there's a slight, tiny reason to have gone back and put Hayden in as the ghost in the end of RotJ, but you don't even see Boba Fett, so why change him?

no no NO NO!!!
there is no excuse! NO EXCUSE!!! scream GL should be dragged out into the street and shot with a taser then set on fire naked!!!! scream scream

LOL. blaugh Indeed, it would certainly prevent any further changes in later releases...  

jedi_master_tenku

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:28 am
jedi_master_tenku
DarthTyphoon
jedi_master_tenku

no no NO NO!!!

LOL. blaugh Indeed, it would certainly prevent any further changes in later releases...
i understand why he did it the first time whith the special edition but why whith the dvd whats the point DAM YOU GEORGE  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:01 am
Once you think about it, he had legitamate reasons to go over the DVDs. George Lucas loves money. If he maps the series out so it ties together niceley, then people will show it to their kids who will understand and then GL will make more $$$.

Think about it like this.

If you had Grandchildren, they would probably the PT first cuz well it makes sense. Then in the ot, Boba having temura's voice would make sense to them, as well as the actor change for Palpy. So would Hayden Christensens' beitng there and the Theed celebration,  

FrozenPhoenix32

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:59 pm
DarthTyphoon
jedi_master_tenku

no no NO NO!!!

I object to the fire thing for personal reasons....
Other than that sure. But we need to be more brutal with our punishments from now on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:07 pm
Flamer42
DarthTyphoon
jedi_master_tenku

no no NO NO!!!

I object to the fire thing for personal reasons....
Other than that sure. But we need to be more brutal with our punishments from now on.

Personal reasons being that GL naked may drive away all the kids from watching SW...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:09 pm
That and using fire like that is offending to me....I can't explain why but maybe Tenku can.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:10 pm
You aren't a pyromaniac, are you? I'd burn GL... but id stick him in a dress and tie him to a stake like a witch..

He's a witch, let's burn him!

The PT witch trials... oh god..  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Flamer42

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:12 pm
that could get interesting...Maybe we should use the old floatation test.
*grins*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:44 pm
Question is, does he weigh more than a duck?  

jedi_master_tenku

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:23 pm
But he looks like a witch! Lets Build a bridge from him!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:16 pm
Lets do that. Make sure we flaten it a bit and maybe make the bridge wider. Maybe we could get a tank to cross over it. What do you guys think?  

Flamer42

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:32 am
We can give it a shot...

*grabs lucas doll for testing*  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games