Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:03 pm
"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you" Arianna apoligized. "But even I need a bit of quiet time. This is where I go to when things get to be a little to much I didn't realize you were out here" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:20 pm
Raine carefully looked at Mirri. "Witch? What are they saying out there?" She hated eavesdropping as much as the next person, but she hated not knowing things just as much.  

Mystifying Social Disease

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:03 pm
Alessandra, who had a little more patience, started to pack up the food to send to the homeless shelter. "You have forever, I'm sure you can wait a few more minutes to know what they're saying. And Mirri," she said with a serious face. "We're going to have to talk about you using your new power responsibly." Alessandra couldn't prevent a smile from coming to her face on that last word.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:23 pm
"I guess I'll go back in, I was just feeling a little overwhelmed. I'll see you inside" Arianna said, pushing herself off the tree. "Need any help?" she asked when she seen Alessandra cleaning up.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:35 pm
"Responsible..... I don't believe I know the meaning of the word." Mirri teased. "You know you would have too. Is Aysel coming back in? Is she alright? Did we frighten her?" These questions were directed at Arianna, moreso to prove that she WAS responsible, but she was also worried for the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:02 pm
"It's fine," said Alessandra, packaging up the last of the boxes. "I'll just go deliver these now." She was back in less than a few minutes. Just as she came through the front, Aysel re-entered through the back door.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:21 pm
"See perfectly fine" Arianna murmured to Mirri. "Thanks for delivering the stuff. So should we have some girl talk? Talk about what we like get to go each other better?" Arianna asked Aysel.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:41 pm
"So Aysel, do you play any sports? I love sports, soccer especially!" Mirri sat Indian style, on the couch.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:28 pm
"My favorit's track" Arianna put in.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 am
"Not really. I'm very bad at sports," Aysel answered timidly, nervous about her secret alomst being blown. I need to know about them first before i can completely trust them. If not, i guess my nightmare will just get worse.  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:51 am
"Well, tell us what else you like. All we know about you is you like gummy worms!" Alessandra teased.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:27 pm
"We could make that work." Said Mirri, laughing. "Please don't be nervous, we really like you, you seem like an amazing person." Mirri encouraged. She waited patiently for Aysel to answer, but if she didn't want to, Mirri wouldn't push her like she had the last time.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:01 pm
"Do you want me to show you around? I bet you'd like my study it has books and other things" Arianna offered. Her study looked like a library, there were books arranged alphabeticaly by author's name and also catagorized by genre. It also had a few computers, and a few desks.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:19 pm
Mirri smiled, but what could Arianna do with so many computers? She had one of her own of course, top of the line, but she needed only one.
"Go ahead, we don't mind, you can come back later, we'll still be here!" She winked.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:53 pm
"Where else do you have to go?" Arianna joked. Making sure Aysel was with her she started the grand tour of the house.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games