Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply SCA Guild
No s**t, There I Was..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:07 pm
Dema

or at least my take on it, I'm betting if you put all our information together its the real story but mine has the most accurate information cuz I'm awesome like that....and I have boobs...

Boobs trump all! twisted heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:54 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
Dema

or at least my take on it, I'm betting if you put all our information together its the real story but mine has the most accurate information cuz I'm awesome like that....and I have boobs...

Boobs trump all! twisted heart

yes, yes they do!  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Chibbi_Satan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:33 am
Once again, I have to agree with the ladies...boobs do trump all. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:13 am
Chibbi_Satan

Muwha hahahahahaha ^_^  

Dema

1,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:58 pm
Dema
Chibbi_Satan

Muwha hahahahahaha ^_^

The #1 best thing about corsets!! rofl (Yes, I have a list .... somewhere)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:33 am
hrmmm...I'm suddenly fascinated to know of this list...*grinz* twisted  

Chibbi_Satan

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:24 am
BladeDeSoul
You know you guys leaked it. Someone posted the info on the trekie websites and then just waited for them to fall into the trap.....well done! ninja
lol

Im doing that right now XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 am
ResidentOfDarkness
BladeDeSoul
You know you guys leaked it. Someone posted the info on the trekie websites and then just waited for them to fall into the trap.....well done! ninja
lol

Sorry i had to ninja  

MorganOfCalafia

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm
Chibbi_Satan
hrmmm...I'm suddenly fascinated to know of this list...*grinz* twisted

*clears throat*

The four best parts about wearing a bodice or corset! 3nodding (until I come up with more to add)

1) - The Clevage! heart
2) - The relief when you FINALLY get to take it off after a LOOOONNNG day! sweatdrop
3) - The immediate attention you recieve (although, they never seem to hear you when you're talking - but you have their undivided attention!) rofl
4) - The corny, yet amusing pick-up lines! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:05 pm
north_of_nita
No s**t there I was... This was at Feilds of Gold. I just met this cool guy, he was going out with one of the girls I met at my last event. Well he and I started talking, and he tryed to get me to play hunker down with him. Well the ground wasnt level and I was in a SKIRT.(Im not one for skirts...) He was so happy cause he kept beating me. I have never lost so many times at hunker down as I did playing him. Well I told him why "Im in a SKIRT, you try it in a skirt and we will see how well you do" Well anyways, he ended up talking himself into my skirt. By the next day we had it all planned, he would wear my skirt to the feast, and he got other garb from some other girls there as well. He and I became fairly good friends. And I must say he didnt look to bad all in all, we should have waxed his legs for him><

I actually have a picture of him! I've found it! rofl I would have taken some (this is from a friend of mine) but my camera died right before he'd gotten dressed .... I think my camera was afraid! rofl
User Image

Syble, Nita .... If either of you want me to take this down I will! sweatdrop Seeing as the both of you are in it as well!  

Naito_Mitsukai

MorganOfCalafia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:25 pm
ResidentOfDarkness
ResidentOfDarkness
BladeDeSoul
lol

Sorry i had to ninja

lol jk im not that mean  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:59 pm
A SCA Murphy Law: Never say you won't need "that" piece of equipment because as soon as you get within 2 million miles of the site you will end having to need said piece of equipment.

I've had a personal experience with that particular law....

No s**t, there I was at Stromgard's Sargentry Trials. In this case my wise and all knowing mother had said (when I, being my helpful pre-teen self had approched the car, our cloaks in my arms) "Oh don't worry, we won't our cloaks!"

So we get all packed up and drove a few hours to the site...We find a perfect spot, under some huge pines when the rain started. It was like someone had cranked open a pipe: Instant Downpour! We manage to get set up in record time and into dry garb. The rain didn't let up at any time unless everyone was unconscious, curled around heaters, blankets or each other. I told my mother (repeatedly, and with the support of family and friends) "This is YOUR FAULT."

But it got better....Mom was in charge of Constab Point that miserable week-end so we could not pack up and go home, like half the people did. No, we got to stand around and shiver our butts off till everyone else (except the poor Autocrat) had left. Finally we got home, started a fire and used up all the hot water in the house.  

AnimeOtaku391321

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:01 pm
Couldn't you have left, then returned to pick up your mother later? biggrin or called someone to come save you? xd

But that sort of thing doesn't really happen to me. You see, I live in Kitimat - and Kitimat (in it's original spelling Kitamaat) Means 'people of the snow', what happens to that snow when the weather warms up? we become people of the rain! stare

... now we also live 45min away from everywhere! (we're at the end of the road so to speak, and to get to the NEAREST McDonalds or Tim Hortins - you must drive about 45min @ 100kmph!)

I was also a sea cadet.

There is NO SUCH THING as an un-needed item!

Basically when I pack for ANYTHING, but especially events (like the last event I was at - three hour drive away) because you really CAN'T go back for missing things! rofl

So when I pack it's always "okay, in any kind of feasible situation, would I need or what this item at all? .... lets see, if it rains, if it snows, if it gets incredibly hot, if I hurt myself, if someone else hurts themself, if I suddenly need to make a fire, If I need to write something down, etc etc etc."

And if it's a yes - it's packed! 3nodding and I still bring less then most people do! xd somehow!

But I still forget stuff! or wish I'd brought stuff .... but if I think about it before I leave - it's packed! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:29 pm
Naito_Mitsukai
north_of_nita
No s**t there I was... This was at Feilds of Gold. I just met this cool guy, he was going out with one of the girls I met at my last event. Well he and I started talking, and he tryed to get me to play hunker down with him. Well the ground wasnt level and I was in a SKIRT.(Im not one for skirts...) He was so happy cause he kept beating me. I have never lost so many times at hunker down as I did playing him. Well I told him why "Im in a SKIRT, you try it in a skirt and we will see how well you do" Well anyways, he ended up talking himself into my skirt. By the next day we had it all planned, he would wear my skirt to the feast, and he got other garb from some other girls there as well. He and I became fairly good friends. And I must say he didnt look to bad all in all, we should have waxed his legs for him><

I actually have a picture of him! I've found it! rofl I would have taken some (this is from a friend of mine) but my camera died right before he'd gotten dressed .... I think my camera was afraid! rofl
User Image

Syble, Nita .... If either of you want me to take this down I will! sweatdrop Seeing as the both of you are in it as well!

OMG I knew there was a pic of it out there somewhere!!! thats like right after he gave me a "lapdance" more like he rubbed his a** against me... Im so stealing that pic, are there anymore?  

north_of_nita

3,050 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Naito_Mitsukai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:52 am
unfortunatly you'll have to ask Elizabeth (mka Kayla) DON'T TELL HER I STOLE HER PICTURE AND THEN POSTED IT! ninja She had some in her LJ and I stole them! That's why this is the only picture I have ..... If you need her e-mail I can get it to you... but DON'T TELL HER about this picture! ninja

You didn't get it from me! ninja  
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces