Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:19 pm
Gaz gasps for breath, drops the book she was reading, and pulls her blindfold to her eyes after pulling her knees to her chest "No...no...no....go away...." she whispere to her self  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:22 pm
Sensing a disturbance since Rose could pick up very faint sound sensed the voice. ''Leave us.'' She said lowly.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:06 pm
Gaz shakes her head slightly while rocking back and forth in her seat "No...No, I'm not going back there, no!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:07 pm
Ella and the others were confused. "Do you mean us Rose?" asked Michiko. "Hey, I don't think that girl looks so good." said Linnea, staring past Daichi's head. "Should we go help her?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:17 pm
Gaz clutches her head while tears come to her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:29 pm
Impulsively, Linnea stands up and goes over to the girl. "Are you okay?" she asks sympathetically. She doesn't stand too close though - she doesn't want to startle the girl.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:53 pm
She continues to clutch her head while quikly going through her side bag and take out a small vill filled with a prudent smelling thing and quikly downs the liquid to prevent herself from seeing them "I can't go back there I wont!" she said he voice getting stronger with every word almost to a scream, the tears running down her face now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:48 am
"Oh my god, what's wrong?" Michiko asked, sounding concerned. The others shook there heads, no one had any idea what was wrong with the strange girl.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:36 pm
Ella came over to the girl. Being as quiet as she could she listened to the spirits, she could hear them if she tried, but they were dark magic, not to be tampered with. Thats what they had taught her in magic class. She felt herself give over to the magic, allowing it to make a barrier around the group. Invisible of course, but strong enough to keep out the ghosts. If this helped, then they could be fairly sure that this girl wasn't human.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:05 pm
Gazclutchs to her head still biting her lower lip. "Th-they're gone..." she said as some stray tears left her eyes.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:07 pm
"I know sweetie, they're gone. Gone for as long as I want them to be. I won't let that happen to you again ok?" Ella lifted the girl into the chair. Gaz was still breathing heavily. "Hun, we need you to talk to us, stay alert."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:09 pm
''Yeah, kid, there gone.'' Rose said kindly. ''Here, have some, it will help.'' Rose handed her some leaves.  

Denki Nasu

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:22 pm
Gaz took the leaves into her pale hands "T-thank you." she said still shaking she bit into the leaf. "I-I'm sorry, H-he comes to me sometimes...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:22 pm
''Who?'' She asked.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:41 pm
While Ella and Rose tended to the distressed girl, Linnea and the others stood to shield them from view. Some curious customers were staring, and the manager started to walk towards them. "It's okay," Linnea said. "My friend just thought she lost her phone. She was a bit frantic." The manager nodded, accepting the fact that teenagers today did care about their phones a little too much. Slowly, everyone went back to what they were doing. "Now, why don't we get out of here?" suggested Daichi. "Yeah, we can talk better outside." Sicily agreed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games