Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice
Julia-san86
Sticky~Rice

Why is Kratos awesome? That's one question I wonder all the time. stressed

Sheena's pretty cool.

I don't know. I like him because he is hot.... But I always like him because he is gentle with Lloyd, even if it is because he is Lloyd's father. Also, he does end up being good in the end.

Well, I guess I can understand that. But it doesn't change my opinion of him...Come to think of it, I don't like TOS as much as I think. D :

Don't ask why. I'm pretty lost myself.

I am addicted to TOS, I have no idea why, though.
Perhaps it's the story? The story is better than Phantasia's.

I have never played Phantasia or the other Tales games. The only reason I bought it was one of my friends had bought it a couple years ago and then when I got my Gamecube, I went out looking for it. I was pretty happy. I heard TOS 2 will be coming out in a couple of years. It will be for the Wii though, which means.... I need a Wii....
Some of the other games are pretty cool. Get the ones for the PS2 and PS1.

TOS 2 will take a long time to wait. I just wonder how they're going to put it on the Wii.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:14 pm
Sticky~Rice
Much better than buying a controller for the PC. confused

I suppose. Then it'd make it a $60 PC gamepad which doubles as a PS3 controller. Hm.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:53 pm
S h i n t a N i m u r a
Sticky~Rice
Much better than buying a controller for the PC. confused

I suppose. Then it'd make it a $60 PC gamepad which doubles as a PS3 controller. Hm.

How much does a PS3 controller cost?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:28 pm
Sony games have bad graphic even ps3 they copy xbox 360 graphic  

Li Mu Bui

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:37 am
xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:56 pm
T box
Sony games have bad graphic even ps3 they copy xbox 360 graphic

I resent that comment.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

For example, Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) vs. Ninja Gaiden Black (X-Box)--There is obviously a BIG difference here with the same game.

And a Ps3 controller would probably cost $50, not $60. Whoops.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Sticky~Rice

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:24 am
Controller's still cost a lot. sad

Brain Age is a b***h. I hate memorizing the group of thirty words. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:43 pm
I was thinking about getting Brain Age 2 and make myself smarter ... somehow, since I'm already pretty smart ...

Controllers always have been expensive. Besides the third party ones that break in a week.  

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

Manchy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:19 am
Final Fantasy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:32 pm
I'm contemplating on buying a PS3 since the revised models will have simulated backwards compatibility and probably won't be as good as the hardware ones currently. Weren't there 40gb models? Apparently they don't exist anymore...only 20, 60, and 80. Bleh. If there were, I'm thinking of buying the 40/60 and just upgrading the hard drive if needed. A friend said it's easily done.  

Myako
Vice Captain

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Myako
I'm contemplating on buying a PS3 since the revised models will have simulated backwards compatibility and probably won't be as good as the hardware ones currently. Weren't there 40gb models? Apparently they don't exist anymore...only 20, 60, and 80. Bleh. If there were, I'm thinking of buying the 40/60 and just upgrading the hard drive if needed. A friend said it's easily done.

The 40GB PS3s don't come with Wi-Fi built in and other misc things. (Plus they're completely black!) Also, Sony is trying to get these off the market because they aren't selling for shats.

I haven't heard of a 20GB, but the entry level pricing is still going to stay at $499. If you're planning on getting a PS3, the 80GB model comes with Motorstorm and a mail-in rebate for 5 free BD-DVDs. And if not, it is true about the HDD upgrade--I think all you need is a 2.5" SATA drive.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:03 pm
i play any games  

silly_rayray

Myako
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:56 pm
The only game I have for my PS3 is Assassin's Creed, which is okay because I haven't had too much free time to play that. The graphics and concepts are amazing but it got redundant... and fast. It's still a pretty fun game though so I'm not disappointed at all. I saw a trailer for it for the first time a couple weeks ago and it has the House theme song (Teardrop) as its soundtrack. That made me crack. xd

I originally planned to buy the first 60GB model released in 2006 (which had hardware emulation) but those went off the market and I was too lazy to look around for a legitimate offer. I ended up making a mistake and bought the newer 40GB model on Black Friday and not the new 60GB PS3. Now I can't play any of the PS2 games I've been wanting, which includes: Okami, God of War and Shadow of the Colossus.

What I see are many ways out of this problem, but I'll be content with any one of the following:
-PS2s are selling for cheap. I can replace my broken one for a new one. A con would be that I'll have to own more crap.
- I can sell my PS3 for some money back and buy the one I desire.
- Forget about the old games and build a new high(ish)-end PC for new computer games.

I play both on the console and the PC so I'll be happy with either. With the announcement of a Starcraft II, I've been more excited about a new computer more than ever. That and Bioshock doesn't run too happily on my laptop (I don't own an Xbox if any of you were going to ask xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:57 pm
i play mrgreen  

bloop2

S h i n t a N i m u r a
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Myako
The only game I have for my PS3 is Assassin's Creed, which is okay because I haven't had too much free time to play that. The graphics and concepts are amazing but it got redundant... and fast. It's still a pretty fun game though so I'm not disappointed at all. I saw a trailer for it for the first time a couple weeks ago and it has the House theme song (Teardrop) as its soundtrack. That made me crack. xd

I originally planned to buy the first 60GB model released in 2006 (which had hardware emulation) but those went off the market and I was too lazy to look around for a legitimate offer. I ended up making a mistake and bought the newer 40GB model on Black Friday and not the new 60GB PS3. Now I can't play any of the PS2 games I've been wanting, which includes: Okami, God of War and Shadow of the Colossus.

What I see are many ways out of this problem, but I'll be content with any one of the following:
-PS2s are selling for cheap. I can replace my broken one for a new one. A con would be that I'll have to own more crap.
- I can sell my PS3 for some money back and buy the one I desire.
- Forget about the old games and build a new high(ish)-end PC for new computer games.

I play both on the console and the PC so I'll be happy with either. With the announcement of a Starcraft II, I've been more excited about a new computer more than ever. That and Bioshock doesn't run too happily on my laptop (I don't own an Xbox if any of you were going to ask xd )

Oh snaps! AC does get old quick but it looks beautiful ... but if you're playing off and on it's an okay game ... and for the Ps3 version, you don't have to worry about getting all the flags or killing all the templars since you can't get the achievements.

-PS2s are like $129 and I'm they're still selling really well! You should grab a refurb one for like $110. And it's slim so ... it wouldn't take up too much space!

-If you sell your PS3, you probably wouldn't get as much money as you wanted and would still not be able to afford the 80GB version ... =(

-Bioshock is meant to be played on X-Box anyway! And Starcraft II doesn't seem very interesting ... The fact that it went totally 3D doesn't appeal to me. And now that everything is revised and different makes classic starcraft gameplay hard to achieve. Bleh!  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff