Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Should we fear Death? (opinion) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Promise to only state your opinion, no arguements?
  yeah. =)
View Results

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 am
the fear of death is hardwired into almost all life to keep us alive  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:45 pm
Sure, the idea of dying is scary, but I'm wayyy more afraid of what comes after death, because it's even more obscure and mysterious than death itself is. Everyone knows that people die and some people have even witnessed death, but no one who has seen the afterlife could come back and tell us what it's like. All most of us can do is wonder and speculate.  

Wilixer

shayde darkmoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:26 pm
i personaly do not think we should fear death for it is inevitable edventualy we will all die no matter what we do even the greatest among us will share the same fate as us and that is death .the onl thing about death that should bother us is the uncertanty of what if anything comes next  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:00 pm
Hmmm.. idk wat other guyz thinking.. but burning_eyes i am not scare of death! talk2hand hmm.. not showing off.. but.. its like.. rolleyes hmm.. doesnt it beautiful?? stare

Yeah.. scary when religious person bring it as a debate.. eek but.. ninja hmmm idk.. tell me something if i miss anything..? O_o" like. should it..? coz.. sooner or later we're gonna face it.. rolleyes

...hmm i tell u wat? wat fear about death is.. everyone that u loves or care.. die~ talk2hand n i am no fear of death.. stare Click Here.. I'd mention but it in my blog.. razz  

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

BuffyMansonLove

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:18 pm
I personally don't think people should fear death because they always seem to spend more time worrying about death than they do living their lives.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:52 pm
I think we should all gain an understanding of death, death is an inescapable force that will come at you at any point of time and it is absolute meaning that once it happens it is permament. Once you have accepted that death is inescapable now you should learn not to fear it, live life like you may die tommorrow.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:37 pm
Death is just the ending.I do not fear death because i beleive in reincarnation . I also beleive that the stupidest thing to say is use you've only got 1 life to live so use it well I mean come on you might want to live it well but 1 life to live thise is what I think about

1 LIFE TO LIVE
BULLSHIT  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:50 am
i dont think that we should fear death or pain in this world it is mortal flesh i will die and theres no stoping it so you may as well have a goo dtime in the night wihle your hear  

los1 soul

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:27 pm
death is obviously scary but everyone faces it. everyone dies.
when you could be fearing death you can be enjoying life. or. . .not enjoying it depending on your situation.

i am just afraid of a painful death.
look on the bright sides. .
like if i die young i don't get a chance to fail at life or to get wrinkly.
if i live long i have a chance to make the best of myself. . .
but you know. whatever floats your boat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:14 am
ha this truly amuses me, we only die because we see death as an inevitable thing, we let ourselves give up because we think that we have to die.  

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:41 am
I just don't see any fear in death. I just see it as a "final calling". I'll have no choice in answering and I won't tell anyone what the ride was like afterward. I definitely don't anticipate it. sweatdrop
Doesn't it ever seem kind of natural?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:35 am
i say that fearing death makes it harder for when the time comes, i know i am gonna die but i live life as if every day is my last, so i don't worry about death, i have had near death experiences before due to cancer, so i just live lfe to the fullest.  

Viana Vixen

Ara Llynn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:09 pm
Haeros
This is what I think (and I don't think anyone said this. If I repeat it, I apologize): I fear Death, just like some of you do. I don't like ahead about it, but occaisionally I do. We all share the same fate, death. The only difference between each and every one of us is the length of the path to that fate. Some have shorter paths than others, and some live out their paths to the extent they can do. Me, I'll live my path through, at least at this point in the game.

I feel the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:14 pm
of course death can be scary. i mean you're living here. doing whatever you want. we think. we breathe. we see.
but when death comes along what's next? what do you do? where do you go?

i hope this makes sense to someone other than me  

midnightwings34

Sodamu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:44 pm
I don't fear death, but there is still allot of things I want to do before I die so I don't want it to happen to soon. Death is just a normal part of life, its the universes way of controlling population growth as well.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff