Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:30 am
After school, Aysel requested that she'd walk home. Bella tried to reason but Aysel countered it. She didn't want her emotions to relfetc on Bella and have Charlie deal with them. Aysel kept a steady pace on the way home, dreading when she'd have to wlak through the doors of the house. I wish i could undo this curse. Rewind time so that the fire never happened. But i don't have a time turner or anything of the sort.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:18 am
Dion noticed with interest how the girl Caterina seemed to have a boyfriend now. She planned to tell Selana when she got home, but her sister was still sleeping. Sfyxa could only communicate with her master, but she managed to sign to Dion that Selana was getting better. "Good, we can both be at school tomorrow, then, and see what else develops." she thought.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:47 am
Race: Shapeshifter (primary form is human and wolf, but not a werewolf)
Name: Cya (pronounced chia, like those old chia pet things)
School: Forks High School
Friends: None
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Family: Adoptive father is a policeman, works for Chief Swan
Boy Friend: Zane, another shapeshifter like herself
Personality: Childish, but she knows a lot
Height: 5'5"
Grade: 8
Eyes normal: Red
Summary: When she was younger a stranger offered to turn her into a vampire. She agreed, but he wasn't a traditional vampire - he fed on magic-rich blood. Because of a genetic mutation, he assumed Cya was a witch, she smelled like it. But Cya's blood killed him, and instead of venom from his bite seeping into her, Cya gained magic. Her power extends only to shapeshifting, and her favourite form out of her human body is a wolf. Cya and her adoptive father recently moved to Forks, because her policeman dad often gets trasnferred. Zane is another shapeshifter she met in her last home, and because they're in love he followed her here.
Sixth Sense (special power): Can shapeshift
Weakness: Is easily distracted, especially if ice cream's involved
Favorite Music: Evanescence (she used to be a goth, that's why she agreed to be bitten in the first place)
Musical Instrument: Piano  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:58 pm
Michiko, Daichi, Etsuko, and Cho got to the Cullen's house just as they were heading in to the forest. "Y'all playing baseball? We were just coming to see if you wanted to play with us." Michiko grinned. "So, mind if we join you?" Carlisle nodded. "The more the merrier!" So they all ran to the clearing, with Bela riding on Edward's back.  

Azarni Usagi

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:25 pm
Aysel walked over to the Cullens to visit after she left a note over at Charlie's. She apparated to there in thge forest just in time form them to leave.
"Hey! Wait for me!!" she called towards them, wanting to join in the company.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:39 pm
As Dion made preparations for their dinner, she heard thunder in the distance. "Oh. No spying tonight," she thought sadly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:56 pm
Caterina got home and seen a note that said they were playing baseball. Caterina went to where they were playing baseball. "You guys weren't going to wait for me?" Caterina joked. "Don't worry, I'm just gonna watch, besides I have the baby" Caterina told them before they thought she was serious.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:00 pm
"Dad, Zane and I are just going out for a bit!" Cya and Zane slipped out the back door, and once out of sight of the house, changed into wolves. Cya let Zane set the pace, jogging happily beside him. As wolves, they weren't bothered by the thunder and lightning around them.  

- p h y x a t e d -

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:56 pm
Sen's meditation's were interrupted by thunder rolling in the distance. She closed her eyes and focused on the area only to realize that the vampires were playing a game. There were certainly more than just the Cullen's playing, most likely every vampire in the area had joined the game. 'So they are all friends? Thats interesting.' she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Arianna put a blanket on the ground and put the baby on it. She had grabbed an umbrella so if it started to rain she could protect her sister. Soon Arianna found herself cheering for different people, she even found herself having fun, she was shocked to realize.  

Arriana_lynn

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Michiko grinne, her team was in the outfeild. "We'll get you out, no problem!" she called to Carlisle. He raised his eyebrows. "You think so?" "Know so!" Shouted Daichi, who, along with Etsuko, Cho, Edward, Emmet, and a couple others, was on Michiko's team.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:17 pm
"Are you gonna take that Carlisle?" Caterina called out to him. "You guys better kick Carlisle's butt!" Caterina told them.  

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:21 pm
Aysel laughe at Caterina's comment as she walked towards the game, not caring to put her hood up and it was raining buckets.
"Is there room for one more player?" Aysel called as she ran up to thewm, thinking a dose of fun would lighten her mood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:52 pm
As soon as it had started raining Caterina had put the umbrella up over her sister and was able to stick it into the ground. Caterina though layed down on the blanket and let the rain wash over her, enjoying the moment. "Mind if I join in on the next round?" I asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:26 pm
Dion was washing the dishes when she noticed two wolves run by her window. She was startled, "There shouldn't be wolves in this area!" Her intuition was nagging her, something didn't feel right about those wolves. Carefully putting away the last plate, she slipped off her apron and dressed to go outside. "Be back in a minute!" she called up the stairs, though Selana was probably still asleep and couldn't hear her. She headed into the rain outside.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games