Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:41 pm
Quote:
Sira slightly smiled and put his kunai away. "I will.." he said looking up and noticing that they had fallen far behind Shizume and Reks. "Come on we better go.." Sira said grabbing her hand.

Quote:
Sira thought back to when he had grabbed Ai's hand. It had embarrassed him but.. he enjoyed it..

LOVEY DUBBY! AGAIN! xd blaugh 4laugh
*prances around singing*
*staops dancing to realize something* Doesn't Ai already have a bf?????? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:47 pm
((she does? Is this in another rp?))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:56 pm
((Well its not Ai but another one of her rp charys Mizummi and yes another Rp in this guild. And I said the exact same thing before LOVEY DUBBY!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:58 pm
((lol weird))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:10 pm
((Not weird but lmao rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:11 pm
((rofl))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:13 am
(Mizuumi doesnt offically have a boyfriend. Ai and my other characters dont have one.)
Ai finished her ice cream and heard Sira say her name but paused. "Yes?" Then she saw Shizume and Reks come in and smiled. "What took you guys so long?" She joked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 pm
"Just talking." she said with a smile. Shzume walked into the freezer looking for her favorite ice cream. Shizume soon found it, Carmel turtle. Shizume went to another section of the door grabbing a scopper and a cone. Shizume soob returned putting a big scoop of Carmel Turtle ice-cream on the cone and eating it.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:01 pm
"Um.. Nothing.." Sira said starting to eat ice-cream again. 'I can't believe I almost did that..' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:14 pm
"Whatever you say, Shizume." Ai said watching Shizume eat her ice cream. "You sure?" She asked Sira, eating more of her ice cream.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:17 pm
"Yeah.. its nothing.." Sira muttered in response. He ate a bit more ice-cream his face a bit red. No one could tell in the dark lighting of the freezer though at least he hoped so..  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:27 pm
From the sound of his voice, it sounded like he was a little embarassed. But about what? Ai finished her ice cream. "Ok, if you say so." She looked at the boxes of ice cream. "I'll be right back. I'm going to find my favorite ice cream." She stood up and started to walk deeper into the freezer, rubbing her arms. The farther you go, the colder it is. No wonder the old man never goes all the way in the back.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm
Sira sat the ice-cream back down leaning back against the wall of the freezer. He sighed and closed his eye's.. 'I was so close to telling her... The question is should I...?' while this debating was going on from inside Sira's head he looked up and noticed Ai had left.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Ai countinued walking, looking for her ice cream and trying to not freeze. "Butternut....Butterscotch....Strawberry....Coconut....Where is it?" She ran her hand over the frozen boxes reading the labels outloud. "Ahh!" She tripped over something and landed face first on the frozen floor. She looked at what it was. "Found it." She whispered, rubbing her face.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Sira sighed if Shizume and Reks weren't here he would tell Ai. He decided to follow her deeper into the freezer shivering as he did. "God it's cold in here.." he whispered shivering..  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games