Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

f a l l e n-teardrops

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:24 pm
hallow.! my name is wednesday, and i'm a huge fan of blood plus. (no der.) blood plus is probably the best anime in the world. haji and saya are my favorite characters. diva and soloman are my favorite too.(:

i love to talk about blood plus, and anything random. so talk to me, 'kay.? ja ne.! ;DDD

-wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:25 pm
Welcome to the guild ^_^

~I never get tired posting that 3nodding ~

anyway, have fun and be considerate to other members ok? and post as many topic you like as long as it's related to the guild ^^  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:40 pm
Welcome All!

Wow, how time flies... We've gotten so many more new additions- and all the other mods here seem to be getting them before I can! At least it makes my job easier (I guess)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:19 pm
hi my names jameel and i love blood+, im obviously a boi xd and my b-day is the 21st of september xd oh and also my 2nd fav anime is bleach rofl  

Hitsugaya_Hyourinmaru

Toki-Vanity

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:33 pm
Hiyo. I'm Toki-Vanity. I've watched all 50 episodes of Blood Plus, but the movie. rawring && randomness is my thing..
So yeah..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:10 pm
^_^ Hi and Welcome ^_^

Anyway, you guys have fun and have a good time in the guild. Don't forget to state your opinions ok? ^_^

And oh, Happy Advanced Birthday Jameel 3nodding  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

minion630

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:58 pm
i'll just go by my avi's name. but i just recently got into the blood plus thing, it's the only anime i like. anyway, that's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:42 pm
Hi my name is Kim. I have watched Blood+ from the begining but I have missed the last 3 episodes emo I love anime heart I love to watch Blood+ ,Inuyasha,Naruto and Bleach.  

animeuniverse

10,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:04 pm
Welcome to the guild Minion and Sasuke
Have a fun time here, look forward to chatting with ya

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:46 pm
Hey!
My username is VamprissNikki. My name is Nikki =D.
I'm 13 going on 14 in like a month.
I love drawing, writing, reading, making things on and off the computer, music, fire, vampires, ghosts, and of course anime.
My favorite anime character is Saya and my favorite manga charater is Amane (from Her Majesty's Dog{My most favorite manga ever})
Peace,
Nikki

VamprissNikki

Jessikenz

7,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:17 pm
Welcome VamprissNikki ^^
be careful of random spoilers around the guild (if you havent finished watching the series) sweatdrop
Have fun here

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:19 am
Hi everyone...
I am David (or Tadashi-san), 19 years old boy from Prague-main city of Czech Republic.

I like anime series and i like Blood+ characters...especially Hagi and Kai..and Saya.

I am new here...heh..

Bye and have a great days  

Tadashi1600

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:09 pm
Hi people my name is Remy. I'm from Connecticut and I LOVE Blood+. I've seen all the episodes and my favorite characters are haji,Saya,
Diva(not really..).and some other.
I like to draw , read manga, watch anime, swim, sleep , listen to music, be on the internet, and etc. My favorite mangas/anime/ are Blood+, Fruits Basket , Chobits, xxxholic, Gintama, Bleach, Inuyasha, Saiyuki, the wallflower, and some more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:52 pm
hey evrybody im Bruja. obviously thats not my real name but yea. Im 20 and well i like watching Blood+ and i like watching InuYasha, DBZ and Bleach.  

tmma_the_witch

asuken

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:58 pm
Hi all, name's Kenneth, but my friends call me Kai. I love watching Blood+, Inuyasha, Hellsing, Naruto, and Bleach.  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games