Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE IF YOUR *LOOKING* TO ADOPT ONLY!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:33 am
USER NAME: Vampire Countess Yuffie
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : about 18 hours a day when i'm not busy, which's usually only during my family vacation for a week every summer and when i'm playing ps2 but that's hardly ever lol!
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : video games, anime, gaia (duh!) talking to friends, roleplaying.
NOTES: i'm easy going, and a nice person. i'm tough yet fair, i'd like to adopt a daughter and help them out on gaia when i can. i'm a very good listener, and i like to give advice to those that want it! i'm also very open minded about things so i won't judge anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:50 pm
User Name: iLostie

Looking to adopt male or female: Either or. (:

How many you wish to adopt: The more the merrier. :'D

Time spent on Gaia daily: If I could, I'd be on 24/7. Im on almost all the time. But with school starting it might be less.

Hobbies (movies, books, etc.): I love to read. Harry Potter is my favorite. I also like Max Ride, The Geargia Nicholson Series, LotR, and Twilight. I can somewhat draw...And I am on the computer 24/7. My favorite TV shows are Lost, Heroes, Smallville, and NCIS. I love comedy and action! :'D

Notes: I am a very easy person to talk to. My friends always come to me for advice. It first started when I was in 7th grade and my guy friend asked me about this girl (I was all like, "what do I look, a match maker?"). I love helping people but I sometimes dont know what to say. If anyone ever needs any help, Im here for ya. (:  

kiiexo

tunapoodlechoco

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am
USER NAME: LUNATICity
LOOKING TO ADOPT MALE OR FEMALE: Female
HOW MANY YOU WISH TO ADOPT: 1
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : during tuesdays and thursdays, eastern time, i'll be online for like 12 hours.
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Nothing atm. too lazy. xd
NOTES: I'm nice to people that are nice to me and my friends. i like helping but not beggars. I'll give, but wait for it. you'll know more about me if you'll talk to me and if i'm the one who adopted you. wink  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff