Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
PLEASE POST HERE ONLY IF YOUR LOOKING * TO BE ADOPTED * Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YandereXed

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:22 am
USER NAME: Broken-Angel-Chloe

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either is fine ^_^

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : over an hour..maybe over 2
hrs..sometimes. or maybe over 3....o O' i'm not sure

HOBBIES : drawing, poetry, writing, horse back riding, swimming, lyric writing, dancing, being an internet dork, and being a random freak of read magna, and just hanging out with my friends..and photography!! ^_^

NOTES: I literally bouncing while listening to Boucing off The Walls agian by Sugar Cult  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:17 am
User Name: Katsumi_Natori

Looking to be adopted by male or female?: Either is fine but I prefer male

Time spent on Gaia Daily: 2-3 hours...sometimes more

Hobbies: drawing, writing stories, music, dancing, photography, anime and manga, being crazy and random, and setting things on fire! 4laugh

Notes: Most of the time I'm optimistic about things and I love having fun and being silly. I'm really adventerous, too...'cuz I love bridge jumping!! 4laugh If I'm adopted by a guy it'll be awesome because I never knew my older brother...And if I'm adopted by a female I hope she's really cool!!!  

Katsumi_Natori

Roken95

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:50 am
USER NAME: my username is roken95

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: as long as they help
it wont matter

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : i usually am on an hour a day or more i have nothing to do

HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : i like watching comedy movies and anime,i like to read manga and any book that interests me,i like playing videogames(usually rpgs)my favorite sport is soccor and i love hanging out with my friends.
NOTES: i'm pretty wacky when i'm with friends otherwise i'm usually quiet  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:34 pm
USER NAME : Saints Warrior(call me saint or whatever as long as I know your callin me)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE? :It doesn't really matter as long as there able to relate to me personallity wise
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-3 hours sometimes less sometimes more
HOBBIES : Reading(fantasy, fiction, anything based on true events), playing video games(not really alot), music(all kinds accept oprah), talking/being active
NOTES : I can talk to anyone about almost anything except for chick stuff(i prefer to stay away form stuff like that my girlfriend talks about it alot already), i'm 16, and age isn't really a problem with me, I don't care as long as you could have a good conversation

Saints Warrior

Saints Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:37 pm
As a quick addition I prefer rock music/heavy metal, look at my profile and you'll get a sample of what I listen to  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:18 pm
USER NAME: Breaker of Chains :aka Chains:
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: doesn't matter ^_^
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : an hour to an hour and a half
HOBBIES: Bleach ((obsession)), Evanescence, Neil Gaiman, Dean Koontz, MONEH!!!11!!1one...xxorz... ^_^u
NOTES:I am into the gothic subculture, as well as piercings. I love to write poems, and help people around gaia...looking for a loving family to call my own heart  

Breaker of Chains

heyyelhsa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:28 pm
USER NAME: Cute_schoolgirl09
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1 hour to 1 hour and a half
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : listening to music and reading and surfing the web
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER finding a perfect adoptee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm
USER NAME:Fathergia2
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?:Either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :About 2-3 hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Playing video games playing Gaia talking to my dog talking to self(thinking out loud?) Wandering the mall Flirting with random girls
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER:I take care of people who take care of me.  

Fathergia2

Shkana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:34 pm
USER NAME: Shkana
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Doesn't matter to me
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :At least an hour, depending on the day
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : I like most movies, except for horror; I usually prefer comedy/animation/chick flicks, but if it's good, I'll watch it. I read booksfrom the romance, fantasy, and/or comedy genres, and I also like shojo manga a lot.
NOTES:ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER: I may be shy, but once I get to know someone well enough, I can get pretty talkative. Basically looking for a good person to be around 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:25 am
USERNAME: bones9274

LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either as long as they're nice and helpful

TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY: 2-3 hours usually

HOBBIES: Video games, movies that kind of thing. I'll read every now and then as long as its a good book. Music is a pretty good thing in my life. I also try to get on Gaia whenever possible so yeah.

NOTES: I'll be just as nice as the person that would adopt me (if someone does).  

bones9274

Oblivion1994

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:48 am
sweatdrop what is adoption?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:30 pm
Yay for being new

USER NAME: KazeKori
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Helpful person
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : few hours
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : TRANSFORMERS, manga, waiting for 3rd season of Tsubasa, lots of random stuff
NOTES:Trying really hard o get somewhat close to my dream avi  

KazeKori

Ladi Sam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:14 pm
USER NAME: Ladi Sam ((will go by sam))
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: Either will be fine
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 3hrs or so
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ECT) : Playing RPGs, I like anime but I don't get to read mangas or watch the shows often, not really into sports, I'm in my highschools marching band
NOTES: ANYTHING YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU ADOPTED FASTER I don't ask many quetions ((when i do its about items so maybe someone with a good knowledge of the different items))... I don't complain... I don't beg...

Adopted By mewmew989 ~ Thank You  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:24 pm
USER NAME:RedScorpionX(You can call me Red)
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE? biggrin oesnt really matter as long as theyre nice
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY :ALOT
HOBBIES ( MOVIES BOOKS ETC.) razz laying Video games,photoshopping,Posting in the NG BBS and Gaia GD,watching comedy movies/Tv shows,reading books(not alot)
NOTES:Im friendly(srsly) and i like to joke around but im really serious sometimes.  

RedScorpionX

mathers032

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:41 pm
USER NAME: xRukiaxSoulxReaper
LOOKING TO BE ADOPTED BY A MALE OR FEMALE?: either
TIME SPENT ON GAIA DAILY : 1-3hrs....idk
HOBBIES:writing music, sports, cleaning, reading, taking care or animals, hanging out with my friends, and helping a random person.
NOTES: I like to play around somtimes, I'm a bit shy though. I'm also friendly, but can get angry somtimes  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games