Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Miyako Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't you wish you have Magic?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Sort of....
  I don't know
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "you dont need to be afraid, ill be ok" she looked over him again "i say, you dont look like a freak, i really like it" she said rubbing her hand over his head, she lightly tapped his nose
thanks but it gets kinda annoying brushig it so much
she smiled "i'd be glad to help you brush your fur....if you want" she said smiling, she leaned in and blew lightly on his ear "does that feel weird" she asked
shakes head violentaly as his ear gets ice cold then warms in his fur
you can brush it if you whant
she smiled "ok" she grabbs a brush, she walked back over to him and sat down, she slowly started to brush his fur, she giggled "you have nice fur" she said brushing it "i wish i had hair like this"
its more a curse then a gift  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:08 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "you dont need to be afraid, ill be ok" she looked over him again "i say, you dont look like a freak, i really like it" she said rubbing her hand over his head, she lightly tapped his nose
thanks but it gets kinda annoying brushig it so much
she smiled "i'd be glad to help you brush your fur....if you want" she said smiling, she leaned in and blew lightly on his ear "does that feel weird" she asked
she smiled "ok" she grabbs a brush, she walked back over to him and sat down, she slowly started to brush his fur, she giggled "you have nice fur" she said brushing it "i wish i had hair like this"
"well i dont see it as a curse" she said brushing the top of his head. "i dont think you look scary at all" she smiled, brushing his back  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"well i dont see it as a curse" she said brushing the top of his head. "i dont think you look scary at all" she smiled, brushing his back
its good to know some one isent afraid of me thanks angel  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "your welcome" she looked at his tail "can i brush that too?" she asked looking at his face  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:11 pm
he walks infront of them and looks for a minute  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "your welcome" she looked at his tail "can i brush that too?" she asked looking at his face

i dony know my tail is kinda tender from being put in the coat at a wired angle  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ill be careful, i promise ok?" she looked at his tail then back at him "if you dont want me to, i understand"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ill be careful, i promise ok?" she looked at his tail then back at him "if you dont want me to, i understand"
no no its ok its just kinda akward being brushed there  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 pm
he said "ok....hes a weerwolf right?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:20 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "ill be careful ok" she walked over and gently brushed his tail  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

his tail and spine fur bristle up in suprise  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:22 pm
the guy waits and said "you can hear me right"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:22 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "are you ok?" she asked still brushing his tail "im not hurting you am i?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:24 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "are you ok?" she asked still brushing his tail "im not hurting you am i?"

n-no not at all
the fur slowely settles back into place  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

n-no not at all
the fur slowely settles back into place
she smiled still brushing his tail "well im done" she said, turning around, she smiled "thanks for letting brush your fur" she said rubbing the fur on his back "it was nice"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games