Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Keroko middle school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:59 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she looked at him "im meagan" she said quietly, she looked around "um what are we doing right now?"
not sure i was day dreaming while he messed with chemicals
"oh ok" she opened her notebook and started to sketch, making sure to not show anyone.
marcus pulls out a necklace and looks at a strange pendent with an wolf in the center
User Image
she looked at the pendant "whats that?"
some thing my mother gave me before i left with my father
"oh" she said and looked away quickly, she closed her notebook and gathered her books, she stood up just as the bell rang  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"oh ok" she opened her notebook and started to sketch, making sure to not show anyone.
marcus pulls out a necklace and looks at a strange pendent with an wolf in the center
User Image
"oh" she said and looked away quickly, she closed her notebook and gathered her books, she stood up just as the bell rang
marcus stands up and pulls out a detention notice
man my dad will kill me when he finds this  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
"what did you do?" she asked carring her books  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:07 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i was cought doodling in class  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:09 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yikes, well i dont think ill get caught so im fine" she said smiling, she looked around, her butterscotch eyes searching for the clock (gtg soon kk)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yikes, well i dont think ill get caught so im fine" she said smiling, she looked around, her butterscotch eyes searching for the clock (gtg soon kk)
its over there if your looking for the clock
he points at a wall  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:05 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he points at a wall

Daisuke had been in the class all along but noone had noticed him because Ramoth wasnt in the class. He got up and walked over to Tash, Marcus, and the girl he had yet to meet. As he neared Marcus, Daisuke decided to tell him he suspected what he was. "hello, marcus, tash, and hello to you miss." then he said to marcus.... well whispered is more like it. "so... when were you bitten?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:33 am
Kutakizukari-sama
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he points at a wall

Daisuke had been in the class all along but noone had noticed him because Ramoth wasnt in the class. He got up and walked over to Tash, Marcus, and the girl he had yet to meet. As he neared Marcus, Daisuke decided to tell him he suspected what he was. "hello, marcus, tash, and hello to you miss." then he said to marcus.... well whispered is more like it. "so... when were you bitten?"

still being a bit grogy tash nudges daisukes sholder and sais "i wouldn't talk to him about that he's a bit touchy."  

King Phar

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:34 am
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he points at a wall

still being a bit grogy tash nudges daisukes sholder and sais "i wouldn't talk to him about that he's a bit touchy."

"right my bad" then he decided that Ramoth would be needing some company and left to go find his friend  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:13 am
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he points at a wall

"right my bad" then he decided that Ramoth would be needing some company and left to go find his friend

tapping marcus on the shoulder "well bud looks like you've gat a fan club care to explain?"  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:54 am
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he points at a wall

tapping marcus on the shoulder "well bud looks like you've gat a fan club care to explain?"
not realy im as stumped as you are as to why people are following me around like this  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:57 am
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

not realy im as stumped as you are as to why people are following me around like this

"yea shur you are man but hay why do i care i'm just mesing with you man. no hard fealings?"  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 am
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

"yea shur you are man but hay why do i care i'm just mesing with you man. no hard fealings?"
nope non
marcus pull's out the necklace he had earlier and slips a key out of it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:59 am
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

nope non

seeing the key tash sais "another secret?"  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:01 pm
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
lupinewarrior
King Phar
Kutakizukari-sama

nope non

seeing the key tash sais "another secret?"
an ancient one
marcus slips the key back into the pendent and puts it back into his shirt  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games