Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:45 am
Mariele shook her head "Now is not the time or place." She turned to find Ria still standing there. "Why are you still here?" she demanded angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:35 pm
"And when is it the right time or where is the right place?" Elizabeth asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:34 pm

"I'm still here because I don't like being ignored." Said Ria quietly, but she hopped back up onto the tree. "I'll still be here when you're finished discussing dietary preferances."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:13 pm
"Who are you?" Elizabeth asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:25 pm
"I'm Ria. Now finish your conversation, go ahead, I'm not listening." Ria turned away.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 pm
"Fine. I want to know what's wrong with me being a vegitarian" Elizabeth said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm
She got half-way through till she heard humans near by even f she wasn't a vampire she still did kill humans. But mostly to set humans on a wild chase to find nothing. She took the them out , but later on she could still hear the vampires fighting. She walked back in the clearing just sat down and watched.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:38 am
"There's nothing wrong with it, I suppose. If you don't mind going against your basic nature." Mariele's tone was contemptuous. "And the right time and place would not involve these werewolves sitting so close by," she indicated the still-present Ria and Ebony. "So until then, I am leaving." Mariele stormed off in the direction of Forks; her thirst was sated but she felt a burning desire to run, so she did.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:11 am
"I gotta go back home, maybe I'll see you guys around" Elizabeth said and went back to her house. "You alright?" Ty asked, as soon as she walked into the house. "I'm fine, there are some werewolves although they seem pretty friendly" Elizabeth replied. "Good, come on, sit down, i just put the baby down" Ty said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:15 pm
Ria turned to Ebony. "Such volatile creatures aren't they? Mood swings before you can blink."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:54 pm
"Thanks for that" Elizabeth siad, letting Ty lead her to the couch. "So what happened?" Ty asked. "Apparently these werewolves and a vampire got into a fight and when I got there they were in the middle of the agrument. It was really just one big argument that even I don't understand" Elizabeth admitted. "I'm glad you're not hurt" Ty said. Elizabeth smiled and she leaned in and kissed him. "I'm glad I'm not hurt either" she smiled. "I love you" Ty said. "I love you too" she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:36 pm
Returning from the forest after the kill she smiled. ''Eh.''

On vaction, I'll post again soon, don't fret.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:37 pm
Ria returned to her home after a quick hunt, she had a dark black coat, almost with a bluish tinge. After quickly washing off in a shower, she went to sleep while reading a book, hoping that tomorrow would be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:38 pm
Going to the temple she smiled as the day moved slower.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:36 pm
"Hi, my name is Mariele, I'd like to transfer out from French." "The name's Mariele Bride, please transfer me out from French." Mariele ran through the many possible ways to phrase her request, as she walked into the school office the next day. However, since Ria was a student teacher at the school, her smell lingered in the halls. By the time Mariele reached the secretary's desk, she was in no mood for politeness. "Switch me from French, please. To any other class. But immediately." she said through gritted teeth.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games