Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:37 pm
((Hey guys^^ I'm gonna be gone until wednesday, but i'm pretty sure that our hotel will have a computer, so i'll try to get on! and where's my edward...?))

"What do you want to do?" she asked, almost whispering. "I know what I want. I'll go to a clinic tomorrow if I don't get an answer Edward. I don't like what this is doing to us at all. I thought we could handle things, but i guess we were wrong. If YOU can't take care of me through this, then I don't see how anyone else can. No one knows me like you. No one else in this family can help. All I ever wanted was you. If you can't decide, then I'll just take it that we can't handle this right now. Maybe I can get it taken out of me and we'll give it to someone who wants it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have it and see it grow and everything, but.... you know."

But he only stared at her, seeming pained. Almost like he couldn't decide, or just couldn't think - or just didn't want to say. She couldn't ever tell what he thought. It hurt her more then anything. She felt more hot tears flow down her cheeks.

"Alice," she said in a weak, quiet voice. "I - I know you can hear me. Take the baby stuff back to the store. Someone else needs it." Bella let out another sob, then gently touched Edward's arm. "It's getting cold out here. I'm going in." She waddled back into the cullen's house, into their room and pulled the covers over her head. She didn't know if Edward had followed her, and she didn't care. All she wanted was death. Something slow and painful. It was all she deserved.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:49 pm
((hey people can i be Vistoria or Emily...there the only girls..unless i can play a guy but that would look wrong LOL XD))  

Neko-Chika-Chan

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:48 am
Alice disregarded Bella's comment about the things they had bought. "Bella, Bella!!" She said in a hurry running towards Edward's room in a speed that matched Edward's, which was saying something. "Come here." She said, her mouth in a grim line. She reached for the crying girl and pulled her into her lap, even though Bella was bigger than her, the weight was nothing. "Bella, oh Bella, don't you remember? Twins! Bella, thats three heartbeats I can hear now, three humans that already I can't bear to lose. Now is not the time Bella, you haven't had enough of it, he's only had a few hours to process it. Give him a few days, please!" She said quietly, but with feeling. She looked up into Bella's face, which was red with tears. "I think you need to rest." She said tiredly, and picked Bella up off her lap and lay her on the bed.

Jasper met Rosalie halfway. "He's doing it again Rose, he's making her think that she doesn't want the baby, and she's believing him. She wants an abortion Rose." He said in his deep voice, his face in his hands, disbelieving. His brother could be so stupid!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:23 am
"No! I will not let him make Bella believe that she wants an abortion! Those are going to be my niece and nephew and I'm not going to let her get one. I'll go talk to Edward and then I'll talk to Bella" Rosalie siad. She went outside and seen Edward.
"Edward if you do not go back in that house and tell Bella that you do not want her to have an aborion so help me god I will kill you. How can you put her through this Edward? Huh? She's stressed enough as it is, she's even more emotional than she used to be. It's your choice Edward, but you're putting her through a lot, and she's upset. She wants to kill your babies Edward, do you really want to lose your two babies that haven't even been born yet?" Rosalie said.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:36 pm
Jasper sighed as Rosalie ran off and went to join Emmet in Rose and Emmet's bedroom, where he was watching some movie or another. Sitting in one of their chairs, he looked at his younger brother. "You wanna go beat some sense into that kid?" He asked.

Alice watched sadly as Bella sobbed herself to a fitful sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:52 pm
"I think Rose is beating me to it. But if there's any more of Edward to beat up after she's done than I'll gladly do it" Emmett told him. "You alright though? Do you want to go grab a bite to eat?" Emmett asked Jasper.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:21 pm
"You know, that sounds like a good idea." Said Jasper. One heartbeat he could handle, but three was just overkill, and it was pushing him to the edge. "You want to go now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:47 am
"Sure why not?" Emmett agreed.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:38 pm
"C'mon then." Said Jasper, hopping out the window lithely, landing on his feet. "Which forest should we head to?"

Alice sat on the black couch, fuming at her brother, he seemed to be in somewhat of a trance state, because he hadn't made any decisions yet. Without a word Alice sped into her room and grabbed some clothes she had bought for Bella in case she hadn't had a chance to pack. Of course, she might not be staying the night, but her outfit was in pretty rough shape. With a small smile, she placed the Light blue Babydoll top and skinny jeans on the bed next to the sleeping human.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:44 pm
(I can't think of a place with a forest so make it up. He does not say the insert a place with a forest here part.)
"How about that one in (insert a place with a forest here). I really like that one" Emmett said.  

Arriana_lynn

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:36 am
Edward growled darkly, torn between going and beating himself up, going to the Volturi again, or comforting Bella. In the end, Bella won out, especially after his message from Alice. He sighed, walking up to his - or rather, his and Bella's - room. He sat down beside the quivering lump on the bed, pulled the blankets down off of her, and pulled his Bella into his arms.

"Bella..."
He whispered, stroking her hair, unsure of what to say. "Listen, okay? I went to see Tanya so that I could get some advice. Some of the women in her coven were mothers before they were turned, and I wanted to know what you would be going through, so that I wasn't quite so... so..."

He knew the word was 'ignorant', but he couldn't bring himself to say it. "... Just... don't get rid of the baby. Please."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm
"Finally doing the right thing. Come on Al, let's go hunting with the boys" Rosalie said, going over to Alice.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:35 pm
Alice frowned at her brother. "Just make sure she gets changed before she sees a mirror, she's insecure enough." She said in a whisper, before pecking his cheek and dancing off with Rosalie. "Hey boys!" Said Alice, jumping out the window and landing in Jasper's arms. "Hunting?"

"Of course." Said Jasper, placing his wife down and taking her hand. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 pm
(I'm going to be gone from tomorrow, Tuesday-Friday in Disneyland so I won't be on. Feel free to play my part.)
Rosalie laughed and jumped onto Emmetts back. "Hello, where are we headed?" Rosalie asked, staying on Emmetts back.
"Our favorite forrest" Emmett told her.
"Ohh, yay!" Rosalie exclaimed and Emmett took off with her on his back.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:16 pm
Alice bounded into the forest, hand in hand with Jasper, and in unison they took down two unfortunate deer that had been in the forest at the wrong time.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games