Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:40 am
he didn't have a face but you could tell he was in shock.."X......Xane???????, let go of the man and fight me without him!!!! you slime!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:34 pm
"HaHaHaHaHaHa! I'm AfRaId I cAn'T dO tHaT, gAlBaToRiX. YoU sEe, I'm In A bIt Of A bInD. wHeN yOu SeAlEd Me AwAy, I hAd To FuSe MySeLf WiTh ThIs HuMaN tO sUrViVe. I aM sLoWlY fEeDiNg OfF hIs MeMoRiEs So I cAn Be FrEe Of ThE cUrSe YoU sEt On Me!!! HyAh!" He blasted a large barrage of ice shards at them. "If I dIe, He DiEs!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:04 am
"not this time!!!!!!!! you will not take another friend from Lilly!!!!!!!!!!" he went at him and fought hisway inside of his mind. there he saw Xane and charged at him.

Lilly stood there frozen she ran to him, "please!!!!! stop it!."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:05 pm
He was glowing white and black as Galbatorix and Xane fought inside him. The other two's minds overshadowed him, and so he stood eyes and mouth agape like a blank slate as the spirits fought within him.

"SoOn I sHaLl Be FrEe!!! EvEn If YoU sLaY mE tHiS tImE, lIlLy WiLl LoSe AnOtHeR lOvEd OnE!!! aNd BeLiEvE mE, i ShAn'T aLlOw OuR bAtTlE eNd In A dRaW tHiS tImE!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:44 am
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he thrust himself at Xane, pushing both of them out of the mans mind weakened he stood, or rather floated seeing as he's a light. gasping, ready to die while taking Xane down with him he went at him again.

she stood there as they left an dGalbatorix was weakened she fell to the ground, being partly attached to Galbatorix she felt only part of his pain. she fell to the ground by the man the specters had just left.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:56 pm
The pupils in his eyes had disappeared, and he fell to the floor like a puppet whose strings had been cut. He began to drool.

Xane was laughing manaically. "YoU fOoL!!! yOu PoMpOuS, sElF-rIgHtEoUs FoOl!!! I aM bOuNd To ThE lAd, AnD hIm To Me!!! As LoNg As He ExIsTs, I eXiSt!!! AnD aS lOnG aS i ExIsT, hIs WiLl Is MiNe To DiStOrT aNd BeNd As I pLeAsE!!! hEhEhEhEhUhAhAhAhAhAhAhAhA!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:05 pm
" you realy think your all that and a bag of chips don't you?????????," he snickers, "you fool!!!!" he begins to attack him again, "i have replaced the part of you that was in him with a part of me! you have no controle over him eneymore!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:28 pm
Xane snickered. "My MeMoRy SuPpReSsIoN iS tHe OnLy ThInG kEePiNg HiM fRoM dEaTh!!! He BeArS a MeMoRy So HoRrIbLe ThAt He'D dIe If He ReMeMbErEd It!!! PeRhApS i ShOuLd GiVe YoU a SaMpLe?" He cackled maliciously, relishing their naivete.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:04 pm
she screamed and pulled the man out of the way, sh elooked at galbatorix, he was turning red.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed in pain fighting with all his might. he turned to Lilly, "lilly, you must link minds with him, destroy the memory!!!!!!!!!!! help him remember his name!!!!!!" he turned back to Xane to distract him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 pm
Xane allowed them his promise. Through their minds flashed a vague memory, teeming with terror and dread.

Darkness. The pounding of soil on a surface above, and the voice of a preacher condemning in long-winded speech.

Closed space. Claustrophobic. The feeling of all closing in.

Cold.

Dank.

Damp.

The sound has stopped. Time is infinitely slow.

Air runs out...

"So, HoW dId YoU eNjOy HiS dEaTh? He OnLy LiVeS bEcAuSe He DoEsN't ReMeMbEr DyInG! BeCaUsE i WoN't LeT hIm ReMeMbEr!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:02 am
Galbatorix smerked, "you still underestimate Lilly's power, she can help him, she did it befor years ago do you remember Xane????the last time she nearly destroyed you???" he smiled. "oh yes that girl on the floor over there is Princess Lillania Yokucho, you remember her don't you???!!!"

Lilly sat there pizzled, princess??????? her?? she had met this man befor?? then is hit her, his memory it was........her. no it couldn't be........could it??????????..........  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:38 pm
Xane scowled. "HoW cOuLd I fOrGeT wHaT pUt Me In ThIs RiDiCuLoUs PrEdIcAmEnT? sTiLl, I dOuBt HeR pOwEr. 'TiS bEeN fAr ToO lOnG sInCe ThIs OnE cOuLd SuRvIvE hOlY mAgIc! He WaS fAlSeLy CoNdEmNeD, aNd I'm ThE oNlY sPiRiT wHoSe EnErGiEs CaN tOuCh HiM!" Then, an amazing thing happened. His body stood, and began walking towards Xane despite its lack of soul energy, arms outstretched and ready to throttle.

"WhAt!?! HoW cOuLd ThIs Be???"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:35 pm
she was in his mind, he was remembering his name, she smiles but passed out from all of the energy being used.

he smerked, "do you still doubt?????" turns to the man. "you know your name now, fight him!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:21 pm
He was choking Xane... and drooling. With a heavy slur, he yelled "LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU SHLIMEY BASHTARD!!!" He moaned in a zombie-like fashion.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:38 pm
she stired slightly but lay still again and was yet again unconsiouse.

" say your name its the only thing that will defeat him!!!!!!" he then turned a dark blue, he was drifting into nothing, "say it!!!!!!!! your running out of time!!!!" he gasped.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games