Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:45 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Repressed Memories
"Really," he said as he watched her transform. He stayed in the water, waiting to see what she would do. His head turned towards the man as he heard him yell. "What?" he yelled back, puzzled.

Do you not see what is right in front of your eyes use your common sense. Why exactly do you think a demon would take interest in you?
she hissed "not all demons are the same" she yelled

"Wait, what's going on?" he said, looking around, a little frustrated.
"he thinks im just playing you." she said fustrated "but im not" she swam over to him "you believe me right?" she asked, then kissed him "i really like you" (gtg sorry, ill b on around.......4:30 or 5)

(It's fine, cya then)
"Yes, I believe you," he said, kissing her back.
"thank you" she said hugging him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

"he thinks im just playing you." she said fustrated "but im not" she swam over to him "you believe me right?" she asked, then kissed him "i really like you" (gtg sorry, ill b on around.......4:30 or 5)

(It's fine, cya then)

"Hehe, you're welcome," he said, hugging her back.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:02 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(It's fine, cya then)

she smiled "im going to get out of this water, my ears are getting wet" she laughed then swam to the end and climbed out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

(It's fine, cya then)

she smiled "im going to get out of this water, my ears are getting wet" she laughed then swam to the end and climbed out

"Yeah, it's getting a little cold too," he said, swimming to the edge and also getting out.  

Repressed Memories

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 pm
[Can you PLEASE not have sex too much? A little is fine. The sex is kind of...scary...O.O;;]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:09 pm
she grabbed a towel and dried her ears, she shook around and was finally dry "there thats better" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:12 pm
*Gets out of pool and gets back into the pool and eyes Lola* Soo...what was that about? And do you and Arage...like each other? [Yeah that was kind of...quick.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:13 pm
she licked her paw "i think, there was a werid feeling when i turned into a human and was around him" she smiled and stretched  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:17 pm
(Sex? When'd that happen lol)
He got out and dried off, then layed down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Aprilbaby1
she licked her paw "i think, there was a werid feeling when i turned into a human and was around him" she smiled and stretched

To love a human... *Uncomfortable pause* ....xD GOOD FOR YOU!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:19 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her "umm ok" she stood up and stretched "im going to go wonder around" she said walking away  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

she looked at her "umm ok" she stood up and stretched "im going to go wonder around" she said walking away

*I wonder what its like to love a human...oh well. I will never find out. [My character has the same resolve as I do. NO SEX!]* ... *Sees her walking off* Hey! Wait! *Chases her* Arage Baldador! Get over here!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*I wonder what its like to love a human...oh well. I will never find out. [My character has the same resolve as I do. NO SEX!]* ... *Sees her walking off* Hey! Wait! *Chases her* Arage Baldador! Get over here!
she stopped and half turned "you wanna come?" she asked  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

she stopped and half turned "you wanna come?" she asked

Yeah. *Follows*

So...where are we going? *Turns to Arage Baldador* You know?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:28 pm
He got up, looking around, puzzled. "What? Someone call my name?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games