Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 pm
"Make clones!" Harrun ordered, then yelling at him to get them to join the others. "Kakashi's after me!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:52 pm
siana hear somone shout from the forest and she runs there  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:52 pm
"Kakashi...hmm...Oh that perv that made shadow clones...yeah i saw him...he should coming around this corner."Ryoku said making handseals."dog, boar, bird,monkey,ram."ryoku said as he bit his thumb."heh this should help, summoning jutsu:demon wolf cubs!, alright little guys go ind every kakashi clone and pop em.."ryoku ordered as they got closer to the corner  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:53 pm
"Screw this. I'm gonna stay, and fight. You guys can go ahead." So.. I'm just gonna disappear and run! That's called being a wuss. Hey! Since when did I have a good voice in my head?!? Oh, wait. That's not Kakashi, duh! "Since Kakashi is too lazy to come out and fight, he made a clone to chase after us! Or even better! A little kid attempted to transform!" Ryoku, Harrun, and all of the clones stopped running.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:54 pm
"Why are we still heading this way then? Harrun yelled, turning into a corner just before it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:55 pm
siana finds harrun standing in the middle of the forest"whats going on"she says 2 him  

Level_E_Vampire

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
"Hmm? Were did you come from?" Harrun said, looking at siana.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:56 pm
"Yeah lets fight him..i want to have fun anways...hopefully he can get his squad to join him...that'd be even more fun!"ryoku said as he called the cubs back.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 pm
"I can hear all the yelling and stuff and I have riku 2"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:59 pm
"Hey guys nevermind that order just run along home...before your father kills me..."ryoku said as he imagined their father trying to kill him.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:59 pm
"Heh heh.." He walked over to 'Kakashi' and kicked him, knocking him down. A white cloud appeared, and there was Konohamaru. "Hah. Didn't you see? His bandana was not tilted, and there was no sharingun!" "Jerk!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:00 pm
"this make no sense what is going on!!!!"she yells  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:01 pm
"Oh great...konohamaru...i'm leaving."ryoku said as his hopes crashed and died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:02 pm
"Well, a little boy tried to scare us off, 'cause we're bad. He tried to imitate Kakashi, knowing how strong he was. And I found out the fatal flaw. That's about it."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:03 pm
"Konahamaru! What the hell are you doing here??" Harrun yelled, throwing a kunai at him. A cloud of smoke apeared and There was Kakashi. "Ha!" Harrun yelled, pulling out another kunai, ready to pull out a sword.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games