Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:30 am
You are not the only one...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:55 pm
so SDS were like...

Venator
Victory
Imperial I
Imperial II
Executor
Sovereign(still dunno where these are from)
Eclipse  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:41 pm
The Venators aren't officially Star Destroyers, but they obviously are the precursors of them. To add to the list, the New Republic commissioned a Defender-class Star Destoyer, larger than the Victorys but smaller and faster than the Imperials.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:19 pm
theyre not official? the ROTS cross sections sanctioned it the Venator Class Star Destroyer...

oh and didnt the NR have a Nebula class also.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:57 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
theyre not official? the ROTS cross sections sanctioned it the Venator Class Star Destroyer...

oh and didnt the NR have a Nebula class also.

I'm stumbling recently. I need to bone up on my starship knowledge. Yes, the Venators are Star Destroyers. I was thinking of the Acclamator-class assault ships from Ep. II.

I don't know about the Nebula. It's possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:17 am
I've never read a book with a Nebula, but theyve been on a lot of internet sites.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Flamer42

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:44 pm
hmm that one is not ringing a bell...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:46 am
hmmmm...nebula...so familiar, yet never heard of it. But maybe im thinking of the Nebulon B. that ship is a headache to own. you can't land it, all its guns are in the front, and every gunner and pilot in the galaxy can see how flimsy that connector tube is. But it does make an impressive addition to any pirate fleet...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Flamer42

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:09 am
maybe that is what I was thinking also.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:39 am
The Neb is definately a deep space designed vessel. theres no doubt there. Its sensor array is very advanced in adition to its strange design. In space, no one can hear you scream, so its best to just have very good eyes.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:01 am
heres a question? is there a reason why we don't see a lot of space only ships in star wars? aside from the SD's and the Nebulons, most of the ships Ive seen can make atmosphere. Mon Cal ships im unsure of as I had thought they could go submersible, but judjing how large they are, I don't know if thats true anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:09 pm
Im not sure bout Mon Cals, but in the SD line, only the Imperator/Imperial mk. 2 could go atmosphere.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:46 pm
no, Ive seen the stats. thye could doo orbital bombardments, but thats it. Victory 1's could land and Vic II's could fly in the atmoshpere, but not Imperiators.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:57 pm
oh..maybe it was the Victory,, not the Imperator im talking about.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:38 pm
that would be my guess.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games