Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
tear-blooded_angel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!! ^_^
  Hello!!
  What?!? >_>
  I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 am
*walks in and immediately twiches* Youta, why is there suddenly a battlefield in my HQ???? Explain in quick detail!!

Youta: *thinks up of a quick but reasonable lie* Because sir Sephiroth was trying to take over this place but fortunately, those good and brave people over there are fighting him off.

*suddenly changes face* Oh, is that so? Well then, I guess I should thank them when they've finished blasting that evil but good-looking guy to pieces. 3nodding *waves to them* Thanks you guys!! I very much appreciate this!! biggrin xd

Youta: sweatdrop *mumbles* I'm in big trouble now...hope they go along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:30 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
keegy
hey angel-person-freind-lady-thing

Sephiroth: *holds his sword to Keegy* Who are you calling a lady?
If you just cut your hair, people wouldn't get mixed up all the time. *Sephiroth creates a ring of fire around Katsa and Wormmon* Oh come on.
Wormmon: I don't like fire.
Giga Cannon! *two shoots of energy come flying at sephi* nice try but nobody hurts anybody while Adell is around!
Adell: RAWR!

*Sephiroth side-steps the cannon blasts and stares at Adell.* "Are you calling me out?"
Wormmon: *uses his Sticky Net and Silk Thread to put out part of the fire and helps Katsa out of the fire ring* Let's go, buddy.
I'm with you.
Adell: maybe i am.......
don't worry Adell i got u'r back...........

Sephiroth: *draws his sword* Very well. Let's begin. *"One-Winged Angel" starts playing* Hold on, can we get a change of music? It plays every time I fight and it gets a little old after a while. *"Get Ready for This" starts playing* Um, no. Try again. *"Afternoon Delight" starts playing* I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. *Some song from The Matrix starts playing* Eh, close enough. *lunges at Adell with the sword*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:54 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
keegy
hey angel-person-freind-lady-thing

Sephiroth: *holds his sword to Keegy* Who are you calling a lady?
If you just cut your hair, people wouldn't get mixed up all the time. *Sephiroth creates a ring of fire around Katsa and Wormmon* Oh come on.
Wormmon: I don't like fire.
Giga Cannon! *two shoots of energy come flying at sephi* nice try but nobody hurts anybody while Adell is around!

*Sephiroth side-steps the cannon blasts and stares at Adell.* "Are you calling me out?"
Wormmon: *uses his Sticky Net and Silk Thread to put out part of the fire and helps Katsa out of the fire ring* Let's go, buddy.
I'm with you.

Sephiroth: *draws his sword* Very well. Let's begin. *"One-Winged Angel" starts playing* Hold on, can we get a change of music? It plays every time I fight and it gets a little old after a while. *"Get Ready for This" starts playing* Um, no. Try again. *"Afternoon Delight" starts playing* I'm sorry, but that's just wrong. *Some song from The Matrix starts playing* Eh, close enough. *lunges at Adell with the sword*
Adell, Giga Cannon!
Adell: Right!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:10 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

I'm with you.

Adell, Giga Cannon!

Sephiroth: *rolls off the first blast as is hits him in the shoulder and dodges the second one, then charges his sword with electricity and slashes at Adell* Take this.
Go, Adell! *shrinks back as Sephiroth glares at him*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:21 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

I'm with you.

Adell, Giga Cannon!

Sephiroth: *rolls off the first blast as is hits him in the shoulder and dodges the second one, then charges his sword with electricity and slashes at Adell* Take this.
Ha! * fly up and hold him of with my sycthe* heh nice try but i'm not letting u thru..........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:25 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

Adell, Giga Cannon!

Ha! * fly up and hold him of with my sycthe* heh nice try but i'm not letting u thru..........

Sephiroth: Oh really? *sends an icy blast at Axel and lunges at him*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

Adell, Giga Cannon!

oh yea? SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! *clones appear*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:29 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Adell, Giga Cannon!

Sephiroth: What the... oh damn. *starts slashing at all the clones he can*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:32 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Adell, Giga Cannon!

*all disappear*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:41 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*all disappear*

*Sephiroth stops, looks around and stands still with his eyes closed, waiting for the right moment*
Wormmon: So are we even being useful?
*Katsa shrugs*  

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*all disappear*

*Sephiroth stops, looks around and stands still with his eyes closed, waiting for the right moment*
*Katsa shrugs*
heh! *appears behind him and grabs him* Adell use it!
Adell: Right! Catastrophic Day! *a shockwave acures and hits everything in the area*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 pm
Rainbows! His sword makes rainbows!

So? My digivice makes an energy whip!

Kinky!

What?

Nothin...  

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 pm
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel

*all disappear*

*Katsa shrugs*
heh! *appears behind him and grabs him* Adell use it!
Adell: Right! Catastrophic Day! *a shockwave acures and hits everything in the area*

Sephiroth: *gets thrown forward by the shock right in front of Adell* Where the hell did that come from?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:51 pm
are you ever going to digivolve that thing  

The Phantom Slasher

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 pm
Of course. But I've got a plan for that.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games