Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Tell Us About You Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meikiyano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 pm
Name: Meikiyano
What kind of art you do: custom graphics (banners, signatures, etc.) photo manipulation (some, which is very minimal), art (horrible, but better than a stick figure), performing art (violinist, don't really know if that's included)
ETC: Intermediate-novice level, you could say. Just started this year. ^_^ I think making graphics it's just more of a hobby thing than anything professional like a career.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:11 pm
Name: Call me Krazy!
What kind of art you do: I do graphic design like banners for my shop and I can doodle! LOL!
ETC: I love being friendly and random things make me laugh! whee
Also, I just started making graphics about a month ago, but I work on it every day and I think my shop is a little better than some other graphic shops..... Also, just like my friend Meikiyano (above), I do this as a hobby! Nothing too serious!

I r a d i o a c t i v e I

NLSGUNS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:58 am
Name: Brooklyn
What kind of art you do: I draw mostly anime (I suck at realisim), but my biggest passion is graphic designing
ETC: Well, I adore people. Although I'm awfully shy, once I make a friend I'll be the nicest person ever. Get me ticked and your in for it! I just started graphic designing like what, 1 - 2 years ago? I think I'm pretty good, but I'm still looking forward to improving everyday! ^^

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:51 am
Name: Call me Licca
What kind of art you do: graphics, drawing and painting (anime)
ETC: Im random =D and I love to have friends, I´ve been doing graphics since i was 11 and started drawing seriously 3 years ago, I love drawing bt Im not so good yet D:  

yeebun

ColorQuillx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:09 am
'Ello! I just was invited, and I have to say I was intrigued. So now I be here. Anyhow, on to stuff about me...

Name: Loize (Not my real name, but whatever.)
What kind of art you do: Mostly digital art, although I do enjoy photography too.
ETC: I'm a very versatile and moment-to-moment person. I need to be able to change, I can't stand sitting still or whatever. Unless it's at a computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:31 pm
=O.... Hello, I was just invited too. xD Well... About me... Hmmm, Let's see...

Name: Call me Scarlet =)
What kind of art you do: Graphic design, and trying to learn how to make profiles too... <.<
ETC: Well, my favorite color is purple... And I'm a really nice person once you get to know me. One of my flaws would be... Sarcasm D: (When I'm pissed or something...) But on the other part, Random as heck and fun to be around. (Is the type of person who would come up with the more random topics in a conversation) Oh yeah! I just created a little shop today <.<
Mmkay, Enough of myself =D. Thanks for inviting me to this guild... ^^

x__Sinfully_S c a r l e t

Citrus Limonium

10,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:23 am
Name: Lemon, Evil, EvilLemon. Pretty much whatever.
What kind of art you do: Rubbish ones. gonk I do some manga-style drawings and I love to do Graphic Design, but I'm only starting out and can't afford PhotoShop so I'm stuck with GIMP and Paint xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:25 pm
Name: Spice. :]
What kind of art you do: I make graphics for threads and stuff. I practicing my drawing skills...but they are pretty much non-exsistant.
ETC: uhhhh.... >.<

s p i c e d a g g e r

Souperficial

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Soup. Or Kate, if you want to be boring. :<
What kind of art you do: Banners, headers, imagemaps. Any kind of graphics. I also draw, though my drawing skills are kind of nonexistant.
ETC: I'm pretty awesome. Or pretty boring. And I'm on the internet way tooooo much. I have hermit crabs. People think that's weird.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Hello I was invited :] So here I am:
Name: Wendy or, Organic
What kind of art you do: I do...um..Banners, Flobs, Buttons, Userbars, and Button size Bumps :]
ETC: Where should I start?

Organic Star

Kikibeau

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:20 pm
Name: Kikibeau
What kind of art you do: Banners, sigs, blinkies, thread layouts, and profiles.
ETC: I've been doing graphics for about 5 years (since the good old days of Neopets biggrin ). It's both a way to earn gold and a way to kill time. For big events, I try to do freebies because it's really rewarding.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:00 am
Name: Si_co_bee, just call me Bee though.
What kind of art you do: Drawing, Photoshop stuff, Photography (nature mostly but sometimes models), sculpting... basically i like to do anything and everything that has to do with art and creativity (and yes that even means storys xD)
ETC: I own my own shop, but unfortunatly i do not have the right programs on the computer i am working on (its not really my computer so i am not going to install stuff, its a long story >.>) to put my art in the shop... sooo i just run the shop and my mother, Wndy26, does the banner art and my brother, ShadowEvil (who does not have a gaia account sadly), does the backgrounds. Soon (being more like a year and a half because of wedding funds and all, long story again.. if interested just ask) i hope to have my own computer so that i may join in the artsy fartsy fun. but yeah... thats me!  

Si_co_bee

Blind Clarity

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:51 pm
Name: Blind Clarity. You can call me whatever you like. But Kit if you want to be really personal.
What kind art do you do: Everything. xD. Well soon. Everything from coding to art will be in my field. I already do graphics.
ETC: I'm wild. Sweet, edgy,preverted, blunt. All the traits you shouldn't mix together. I'll proably have a shop in three to four months. ^^. But for now I'll leave the coding and the art to the pros.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:59 pm
Name:Marc Or Burn
What kind of art you do: Custom Profiles
ETC: I own a shop and i really enjoy it, im also a part time exchanger and vendor =3  

Burn Halo
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

scromlette

8,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Name: Scromlette
Sex: Female
Loc: In Between

User Image
Likes: Animals, Flowers, Sunshine, Food, Wine, Reading, Learning, TV/Movies, Music
Dislikes:Insects, Know-it-alls, Most other Females, War, Negative bank accounts, Math
Color: Pink
Movie: The Boondock Saints

User Image

Music: Placebo
Pets: Chi, Karma,
Lilly, Charlie,
Missy, Chubby
& Bandit.
Books: Orwell,
Anything Dystopian

User Image
Pics:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games