Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:08 pm
The teacher sees that Dandellion is reading something and grabs it. he does a spell so he can read it and sits at his desk.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Ayame looks at the professor, as he grabs the book.  

La Petite Ange

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
*a invisible note came flying intoo Dandellion's, it was from logen, it was invisible to ayone but the reciever, on it it stood*

"sorry if it was starteling you, but i wanted to help... i dont know why i as a slytherin should be one of the gang that keep bullying people... i hate thoose kinds of people really, even so, i come from a fullblood family that are rather twisted, Please dont misunderstand, i that in the future i wont be seen upon as one of 'them

Logen"

*under it was a open space for a response*

Dandellion quickly wrote down an answer.
"I drink my milk warm, if anythin" and on the bottom was a cluttered little smiley.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm
She sent the note to Logen.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
The teacher sees that she is reading something and grabs it. he does a spell so he can read it and sits at his desk.

*as she saw that the professor grabbed whas the other note she had sent, as a fake, she smiled, getting her answer from Dandellion *  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:18 pm
*the fake note become visible as a rubber duck now with a quack, as the professor redt the message:haha funny*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:21 pm
"Smart. Good magic. It has earned you negative ten house points for Hufflepuff and Slitherin each." (The bell rings) "I hope it is better next class."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:27 pm
*Logen Activated her ring and was with her bag rendered invisible after seconds of twisting a code intoo the ring(wich was really two rings one big with one smaller one in middle, with stylish looking symbols around it all with the symbols you could make a good variation of codes)*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:31 pm
Dandellion stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked out of the class.
She wondered what lesson would be next
(now I really need to go to sleep. Bye-bye)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:35 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
"Smart. Good magic. It has earned you negative ten house points for Hufflepuff and Slitherin each." (The bell rings) "I hope it is better next class."

*Logen said, with some anger in her voice, she had turned off the ring*

"why me?, is he picking on me becouse im so much better than him? or is it that my parents did something that is wrong against him? i hate my parents, i dont really want to be the heir if this is what happening to a heir of Slytherin himself!! "

*she said as a tear ran down her face*  

Wacram Glaziuz

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:36 pm
Krusadin
Dandellion stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked out of the class.
She wondered what lesson would be next
(now I really need to go to sleep. Bye-bye)

*Walks around* What class is next?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:38 pm
Ayame sighs a bit as she gets up to go to her next class.  

La Petite Ange

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:39 pm
(You could have charms class)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:43 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
(You could have charms class)

[sounds fun!]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games