Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice_Dragon_Demon

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:40 pm
I'd like to place Lovebeam on the open permission breeding just let me know if you use her

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And if she ever does get a mate she will come of open permission. But it's doubtful she will get a mate.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Ignacia/Chenguang may be entered in the this breeding raffle and the next w/o any permission from me (If Twiz wants to post them)

After that we'll discuss and either renew or it'll be Null/Void

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

0TWizTed_SoUl0

Distinct Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:01 pm
`Swirly
Ignacia/Chenguang may be entered in the this breeding raffle and the next w/o any permission from me (If Twiz wants to post them)

After that we'll discuss and either renew or it'll be Null/Void
Just wild beat communication
ame ni utare nagara

I agree

Iroasenai atsui omoi
karada-juu de tsutaetai yo tonight!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Johanna K. Gambino
I am officially agreeing to breedings between my mad warhorse Uwihi and the following two mares:

Sanuye, owned by Lauryn heart

Lovey Dovey, owned by `Swirly.

Others considered also, just PM or AIM me if interested. 3nodding I'm Tarashi Jenkins on AIM, and am normally on after eight pm.

Re-quoting this so Lauryn can post her permissions. 3nodding  

Johanna K. Gambino

Lauryn de Vampyre

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm
I am officially giving permission to breed my sunrise mare Sanuye and the mad warhorse Uwihi.

heart

Tara, you're a doll. [snuggles]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm
I give permission for Lunarflowermaiden to breed her Draco Malfoy with my Avalokiteshvara in Lil's August raffle!  

Roniel REVOLUTION

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Roniel Revolution
I give permission for Lunarflowermaiden to breed her Draco Malfoy with my Avalokiteshvara in Lil's August raffle!

I agree.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:42 pm
I give Tara "Johanna K. Gambino" permission to breed her Hegata with my Lady Amaratha Cromwell anytime, as long as Im informed, or I inform her.  

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Johanna K. Gambino

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Doodle p***s
I give Tara "Johanna K. Gambino" permission to breed her Hegata with my Lady Amaratha Cromwell anytime, as long as Im informed, or I inform her.

I agree to this. Next raffle, here they come. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:13 pm
I give permission for Kiefer and Journey to breed <3 (Journey owned by Mirimu_13)  

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:15 pm
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
I give permission for Kiefer and Journey to breed <3 (Journey owned by Mirimu_13)

[ I agree ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:25 pm
Swirls has my permission to attempt to breed Toujours and Lovey Dovey as many times as she likes.

Also making sure everyone knows that Crousader and Amarinne are gonna be lifemates pending this mondo story thing I wrote up to be typed.  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Forahier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:32 pm
Celeanor
Swirls has my permission to attempt to breed Toujours and Lovey Dovey as many times as she likes.

Also making sure everyone knows that Crousader and Amarinne are gonna be lifemates pending this mondo story thing I wrote up to be typed.

Yeah yeah darlin' whatever works for you. <3 *stamps with co-owner seal of permission?*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Celeanor

Yuh.
Unf.Unf. XD
S'fine wit me. She doesn't need my permission to post 'em. (but i'll prolly do it xD)  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Shariea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:15 pm
Samus has permission to breed Raum and Sierra at anytime. They are not currently mates but I am giving permission for open breeding between the two.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games