Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto Roleplay (Starting)Please read the first post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:50 pm
Mobius Nightshade
He was shocked at the question. Knowing better than to lie to the woman, he said, "I'm afraid I'm probably not as good as you, or that Milo fellow down there, but I can hold my own for awhile." He wondered why a stranger would ask such a question. Was this woman really that scrappy?

*Logen looked embarased down and said:*

"im sorry, i dont even know you, and i ask such a question..... lets start over, hi!, im logen, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:53 pm
"Yoshiro Watanabe. My friends call me Yoshi. You don't seem to have a headband on. You from this village, or another?" He was interested. He seen many people in his life. Scrappers. Polite people. But a polite scrapper? This was new indeed!  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Yoshiro Watanabe. My friends call me Yoshi. You don't seem to have a headband on. You from this village, or another?" He was interested. He seen many people in his life. Scrappers. Polite people. But a polite scrapper? This was new indeed!

*logen thought for some seconds, and she said:*

"well im raised since i was 5 in this village, though the third told me the truth once, and he said that i was a research subject before i was 5 though i got away from the lab i was researched on in, i ran away, and the third hokage found me! and started training me, sorry if i started off our friendship with the wrong words"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:02 pm
"I'm incredibly sorry, but I tend to wander a lot, and I do not know which village this is. I've seen many varieties of nin here, many with varying headbands. Which village is this?" Yoshiro was embarassed. He had been practically everywhere and he still only knew his own village by name! Well, that, and Konoha. But he was pretty sure this was not Konoha. It seemed near enough to it, though...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:08 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"I'm incredibly sorry, but I tend to wander a lot, and I do not know which village this is. I've seen many varieties of nin here, many with varying headbands. Which village is this?" Yoshiro was embarassed. He had been practically everywhere and he still only knew his own village by name! Well, that, and Konoha. But he was pretty sure this was not Konoha. It seemed near enough to it, though...

[i was in konoha razz ]

*Logen smiled and said:*

"well to answer you why i dont wear a headband, i dont like the headbands, it looks silly on me, though if you can see my belt,... the mark of konoha, and to answer the other question, this is Konoha... at least i think so, i seem to wander unknowingly to other towns"

*Logen looked as if she wondered if this was konoha*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:12 pm
Then it hit him. "THE Third? You mean you knew him before he... you know..." Yoshiro knew Sarutobi when they met at the recent Chuunin exams. He did not know Orochimaru had taken the Kazekage's place or anything about the coup against Konoha. When he learned, it was too late. It is why he left Suna.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Then it hit him. "THE Third? You mean you knew him before he... you know..." Yoshiro knew Sarutobi when they met at the recent Chuunin exams. He did not know Orochimaru had taken the Kazekage's place or anything about the coup against Konoha. When he learned, it was too late. It is why he left Suna.

*Logen nodded with a tear in her eye looking as if she was going to cry she sat down at a bench that was nearby, then she said with a sad tone:*

"he thought me everything i know, of love, of how to do the stuff i do, and how to do anything, if it wasnt for him, i would most likely had just become a toy for some gang..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:18 pm
* a single tear rolled down from her left eye*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Yoshiro knew it. Sarutobi spoke of having people he considered his son and daughter. He always knew that the phenom known as Naruto Uzumaki was the son. Now he knew the daughter as well. "I only met the man once, yet I miss him nearly as much as you do. He became one of my best friends just hours before his death. However, the Fires still burn, and you are quite the ember yourself. I have noticed it in your slight tension, in your manner of speaking. You don't relax your muscles a lot. Did you wish to spar with me? I'm sure it will help take your mind off him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:28 pm
*Logen's tear went down her chin and intoo her fur*

[just in case you didnt know she looked like the pic:]

User Image

[though she had some clothes on :3 all white, with dragons on biggrin ]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:34 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Yoshiro knew it. Sarutobi spoke of having people he considered his son and daughter. He always knew that the phenom known as Naruto Uzumaki was the son. Now he knew the daughter as well. "I only met the man once, yet I miss him nearly as much as you do. He became one of my best friends just hours before his death. However, the Fires still burn, and you are quite the ember yourself. I have noticed it in your slight tension, in your manner of speaking. You don't relax your muscles a lot. Did you wish to spar with me? I'm sure it will help take your mind off him."

*Logen smiled and said in a kind though sad tone:*

"well lets do it then?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:37 pm
(You're fast.)

"Sure!" Yoshiro backstepped to 10ft. away. "Whenever you're ready!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:41 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(You're fast.)

"Sure!" Yoshiro backstepped to 10ft. away. "Whenever you're ready!"

*Logen said:*

"i cant be to hars on you aint that right?"

*she said in the same kind tone she smiled a bit now as she got intoo a pose that indicated that she was ready and building up chakra*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:42 pm
Mobius Nightshade
(You're fast.)

[and here i thought you were the one that was slow razz -jk^^ thanks anyhows ;D]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces