Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Oni just had his usual relaxed smile. "Fine touch aint one of my best qualities. Even so I'm waiting for Kaede-sensei. I'm back, Kasumi-chan. Oni is Kumogakure genin once more. He looked around as he walked up to Kasumi. He placed his arms on her shoulder. "I'll promise you this. I won't leave again unless I die and I won't fail the nect chuunin exam. Take the final of my trust on that!" The he decided to enjoy the fight and wait for Kaede to arrive.

As Kaede spoke he looked up at her. "I thought you where supose to get here before me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Keitama felt that the chakra usage was minimal as he quickly moved to the side to avoid her attack and then was about to strike when he heard yet another person had entered the dojo. He stopped before completing his attack as he was wondering who was attempting to join in the fight as well.

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:40 pm
Yoh ran in like a nut, swinging his sword like a madman. "C'mon! I'm wanna fight someone!!" He saw Kasumi and Oni, and instantly saw the latter as a threat. "Hey...Oni, was it? I challange you to a battle. Don't cry now!: Yoh picked up a stance, his sword firmly gripped in front of him, facing Oni.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:44 pm
Kaede stepped into the Dojo a very feral prowl quality to her movements. "Did I NOT just ask a question?!" She demanded of the gennin in the room. "All of you 50 one handed push ups. Now! And yes Oni I was here. I was sitting out on the roof watching."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:47 pm
Oni eyes goes smaller and after a minit. "Who...are..you? To be honest he couldn't remember his face. There where a small thing with him but nothign more. Ignoing the boy he stood hand stance and did his push ups. Standing a year withou learning a jutsu, there is time for strength, speed and chakra training and that's it. "1..2..3..4..5..6...7..8..9..etc!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:50 pm
Yoh growled, but got on the ground and began push-ups. "I'm Yoh, the guy who'll kick your a** soon...1..2..3..4..5..6..etc." Yoh hated any physical excercise that put him close to the ground, it made him feel weak.  

Kexaj

2,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:51 pm
Kasumi quickly grabbed Oni's arm and flipped him "Tomoe-Age" she says, as Oni was flung 6 inches in the air twisting sideways. "Watch your boundries Hana." she looks at him sternly, as she folds her arms again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Kaede moved over to the girl and grabbed her arm she twisted it behind the girl's back and wrapped her other arm around Kasumi's neck. "I gave you an order." She growled.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:54 pm
KeitaroM
Keitama felt that the chakra usage was minimal as he quickly moved to the side to avoid her attack and then was about to strike when he heard yet another person had entered the dojo. He stopped before completing his attack as he was wondering who was attempting to join in the fight as well.
"You let your guard down." the second Kasumi says, and punches right for Keitama's gut. This time the chakra build up is higher.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:55 pm
Oni landed upside down along thw wall. Using his arms and head he started to wlak back to Kasumi. "What was that for?" He asked before he continued with his push ups. "What...does...that ...Yoh...boy...has..for...quarrel...with...mee!

((Using my own throw against me...how rude Neia))  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Saburi Kashikiri
Kaede moved over to the girl and grabbed her arm she twisted it behind the girl's back and wrapped her other arm around Kasumi's neck. "I gave you an order." She growled.
Kasumi shook free, and sat on the floor. She crossed her arms again, closed her eyes, and said "Fine I stand down." With this said her clone disappears, and the spot it stood left char marks in the floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:08 pm
Kaede released the rebellious girl. "Push ups." She told her and walked back to the window to sit on the window sill.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

KeitaroM
Crew

Blessed Saint

13,215 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:09 pm
"Well... I'll remember that no one here listens to orders huh?" Keitama said as he was on the ground nursing that wound that Kasumi had just made with her unorthodox strike.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:13 pm
"I beg to differ with that statement Mist Genin Daidoji. Oh and as Keade said...PUSH UPS...NOW!" Hitomi's voice is heard and booms at the end as she walks into the dojo.  

SissyMX
Crew

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:14 pm
Oni stood up cracking his neck and looked around. He walked up next to Kaede. "Now sensei. Last time we met I gaved you my back. On my life I shall not stand down again. Now what is it that you want from me today?"  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games