Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:13 am
Mobius now started to shake uncontrollably. He sensed the end of his life was near, for a homunculus could be sent to it's doom by an object which reminded them of life... His object was Logen. His eyes now shut closed, and his screams of anguish weakened as his throat grew raw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:15 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius paused. "No, no, no... That can't be right... can it?" He focused on her face, thinking of all he had just been told. After a few seconds of nothingness, he started to remember things. Her face, the alchemists, the gate, the darkness...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Mobius got on his knees and clutched his skull, his eye wide open. He continued wailing and curled up into a ball on the sidewalk. "NOT THE GATE! NOT THE GATE!!!" Tears started along his face as his wailing grew more horrid by the second.

*Logen folded her arms around him as she knew now what Shinu had told him, she folded her arms around him and said:*

"you will never see it again, i promise"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:19 am
Blindly, he grabbed Logen, crying continuing on. His screams became breathless sobs, occasionally broken by garbled words. "...The... The gate... Darkness... Alchemists... The pain..." His eyes remained shut, and his shuddering intensified.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius now started to shake uncontrollably. He sensed the end of his life was near, for a homunculus could be sent to it's doom by an object which reminded them of life... His object was Logen. His eyes now shut closed, and his screams of anguish weakened as his throat grew raw.

*Logen had some redstones, in one of her pockets, she knew that he would be vaurnerable if she didnt give them to him, though there was a chanse for him to remember everything that they had been through and survive!...*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 am
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius paused. "No, no, no... That can't be right... can it?" He focused on her face, thinking of all he had just been told. After a few seconds of nothingness, he started to remember things. Her face, the alchemists, the gate, the darkness...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!" Mobius got on his knees and clutched his skull, his eye wide open. He continued wailing and curled up into a ball on the sidewalk. "NOT THE GATE! NOT THE GATE!!!" Tears started along his face as his wailing grew more horrid by the second.

*Logen folded her arms around him as she knew now what Shinu had told him, she folded her arms around him and said:*

*Doesn't understand* Thinks: Did...Did I do something...bad..?*watches, a worried expression on her face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:26 am
Mobius tried to spring into a run, but Logen's arms stopped him. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! ... Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! ... Can't go back! The gate! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! ..."

(A homunculus can only die if the object and the homuculus were placed on the proper transmutation circle. The reaction Mobius is exhibiting is more akin to Wrath's reaction to the baby on the show.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:34 am
(To think this thread started with Logen talking about 'Totem Pals' with an earth alchemist. Ha!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:35 am
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Wacram Glaziuz
Mobius Nightshade

*Doesn't understand* Thinks: Did...Did I do something...bad..?*watches, a worried expression on her face*

[>
{*Logen knew what was ahead for the humonculus she was holding now, she sighed and said:*

"in some rare ocations the humonculus dont remember anything about their original life, and manage to surpress the memories, and when that happens, the Humonculus often dont need Redstones to live properly, i did it, but then i got to know what would happen if i told the humonculus who created them, they would become what the amatheur alchemists would create if they tried to do so, a bunch of organs, looking rather horrible"}

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:39 am
Mobius finally escaped her grip, tumbling a few feet away. He scrambled up, and ran to hide behind a nearby dumpster. His automail eye was completely offline, and he was in a curled position rocking himself gently back and forth. Tears ran down his face by the bunch, but his face was frozen in a mask of fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:41 am
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius finally escaped her grip, tumbling a few feet away. He scrambled up, and ran to hide behind a nearby dumpster. His automail eye was completely offline, and he was in a curled position rocking himself gently back and forth. Tears ran down his face by the bunch, but his face was frozen in a mask of fear.

Thinks: He was all composed earlier....what....happened...? (If I suddenly stop responding I logged off ok)  

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:44 am
Mobius Nightshade

*Logen cried for his pain, and her own pain, to love someone and be held at bay for such a idiotic cause she didnt want this to happen, she said as she had turned her mic on, clearly to him in a sadned tone:*

"im sorry!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:48 am
Another cry of fear came from behind the dumpster. He could still hear her! He started clawing at the nearest wall out of feral desperation, making a very audible scratching noise. He did destroy the speaker bud in his ear, so he wasn't as bad as he could be... Though a human would definitely need therapy...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:50 am
( I already said you could go to sleep. Go ahead and log off when you need to.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:55 am
Mobius Nightshade
( I already said you could go to sleep. Go ahead and log off when you need to.)

(It's not that, it's the fact that my mother wouldn't appreciate me being on my computer at this hour)  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:57 am
(Same here, but my mom's asleep. Tee-hee!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games