Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
The Castle on the Hill[Hangout/Quest/Contests] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Out of these characters,who is your favorite in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
  Mario
  Wario
  Link
  Sonic
  Princess Peach
  Do I really have to choose?They all rock!
View Results

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Somebody post here.I'm bored : P  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:16 pm
I think it looks good because its plain. Maybe get the elegant veil, its expensive though.  

Helies

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:27 pm
walsmk2
I think it looks good because its plain. Maybe get the elegant veil, its expensive though.

Elegent Veil?Don't those look a little bit girly?I don't know,I just assumed that when I saw it.Anyway,I think the new shirt I added looks better on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:36 pm
yeah, the new shirt looks good, i'll tektek around to see if i can find anything that looks good with the eyes..  

Sky144

Blackova

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:43 pm
Sky144
yeah, the new shirt looks good, i'll tektek around to see if i can find anything that looks good with the eyes..

Thanks although just to save you the trouble,I don't think they are good eye covering items that match.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:54 pm
these are what i come up with..

User Image

User Image  

Sky144

Sky144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:56 pm
i think the blue shades looks okay, the gift of goddes and the stars are just so that the avatar is more crowded XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:00 am
Sky144
these are what i come up with..

User Image

User Image

Hmm,I like the first one better.The second one is a bit too crowded so yeah.  

Blackova

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:28 am
the easiest way to be noticed is keep it high in the forums and advertise in your sig... which your already doing so if your patient, maybe they will come  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 am
Well,somebody donated me the pants so now I'm questing for the Cheif's Shirt.Thanks,Repressed Memories!Your now on the Gold List.

P.S.The rest of the items,if you donate most of the money,could earn somebody a spot on the Indigo List.

Sorry Roka,I was just a bit impatient.Anyway,I'm now in a happier mood XD

Blackova

Sky144

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:53 am
glad that you like it, hope it will help...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Ah,yes but I'm too laxy to change everything again so I'll add it eventually.Anyway,thanks again,Sky.  

Blackova

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:30 pm
hello again!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:44 pm
Sorry I haven't been on in a while because of boot camp in RL for a week (No I'm not bad its ROTC boot camp!!!!) I'm loving the first avi as well and would love to help in any way I can. I see what you mean about friend requests because some people can put on a facade at times but I hope I am able to help and would love to be your friend and assist all that are here. I hope what I did made some difference...............  

Yasukage

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rahka Ablem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:13 pm
Just in case you don't check my thread, I'm going on a vacation soon, so i wont be on for about a week.  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games