Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! :o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alkilas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:41 am
i learned that female sims have a tendency to read romance novels when you tell them to "read a book."

lol, i was probably the last to know that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 am
Alkilas
i learned that female sims have a tendency to read romance novels when you tell them to "read a book."

lol, i was probably the last to know that.

LOL, they sure do! rofl

Men generally read the standard green book....which, to me, looks like an encyclopedia.

Although once, a teen male sim of mine was reading a romance novel once. surprised  

Noembelu

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 am
Oh? I didn't know what kind of books they read. xD;  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:58 am
Madame Royale
Oh? I didn't know what kind of books they read. xD;

I always zoom in to see what's on the little stuff, like books, food supplies, etc.

There's no actual "words" on the books, just symbols that sort of look Greek. But the green book just happens to look like an encyclopedia. It's the same book sims use to study cooking, mechanical, and cleaning.

Did you also know that the social bunny appears on the frozen food boxes you buy at community lots? surprised  

Noembelu

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm
If you zoom in close enough to the green book and flip the image then it looks as though it reads "Guide for the ample Sim" or something like that. I remember seeing a picture over at the S2C forums.

Some of the cinderblock bookcase decorative books have the white daisy painting on them as well. Some of those book covers are readable as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 pm
That toddlers can dance to the radio if it's on ;D  

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:11 pm
XD I know! Its so cute when they do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:06 pm
oOllamaOo
0.o Seriously?

Wow, I'm probably really late on knowing that...

ΩûÐgξ~κΛRΓψ~§pºττξÐΓξΛƒ~ω↑ΓΓ~§ξΓξΩξ~Ω↑Ω↑
ωΛR-ΛΩgξΓ~vΛΜρ↑Rξ~Γ↑ºΩ~ΜººΩ-çΓΛΩ-çΛτ~§ΓΛvξ

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

MarianasLlama

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am
Karly Unique
oOllamaOo
0.o Seriously?

Hey moon, please forgetto fall down.... Hey moon dont'cha go down....

I just discovered it like, 2 days ago, don't worry. I just went down stairs, and the little thing is like, flobbering around all over the place, that has to be the cutest thing I've seen since "Huggle"

Anyhow, I also didn't know what butlers are insanely stupid. He let our house catch on fire, once when no one was home -.-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 pm
oOllamaOo
Karly Unique
oOllamaOo
0.o Seriously?

Hey moon, please forgetto fall down.... Hey moon dont'cha go down....

I just discovered it like, 2 days ago, don't worry. I just went down stairs, and the little thing is like, flobbering around all over the place, that has to be the cutest thing I've seen since "Huggle"

Anyhow, I also didn't know what butlers are insanely stupid. He let our house catch on fire, once when no one was home -.-

OMG! I just figured that out. I didnt know they could. Its so cute! >.<  

Presgirl

4,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

xe brat prince

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 am
Yesterday I learned that Sims angry with someone of the household can stomp out, and kill your pretty flowers!
Dustin Broke went nuts on the Pleasant's flowers!
eek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 am
I found out recently that a sim will occasionally get the action "ruin painting" and splash a bucket of paint over a painting in progress if they are in aspiration failure. I was upset and amused at the same time when I found that out the hard way, heh.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:29 am
If you have a todler and they want to use the rabbit head and its turned the wrong way. It MAGICALY moves so the kid can use it. I've sat there and messed with it alot.

My second weird one, new family scolds the babies everytime they poo. XD I don't get that one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:15 am
Maybe they're grumpy sims? Could that be it? That is very strange though. It reminds me of the time one of my sims yelled at his grandbaby. eek Don't know why he did it, he just went over and started pointing and yelling. It was weird.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

Eienchi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:14 pm
entervixen
Maybe they're grumpy sims? Could that be it? That is very strange though. It reminds me of the time one of my sims yelled at his grandbaby. eek Don't know why he did it, he just went over and started pointing and yelling. It was weird.
XD thats a good one too.
But seriously i was basking in the glow of my first twins and being amazed at what trait each one took from the parents. The parents were placing them in the crib...seconds later stink cloud and crying and they both were like scold scold scold. My little glow of happiness for twins became a glow of confusion because they are both pretty darn nice people.
I paused the game and laughed and started saying things like "How dare my babies poop!" "honey we've failed already, our babies are pooping!" and then quickly realized my bad jokes and continued playing.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff