Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{lol thanks im allmost done with it

I just gave you a comment ^^
and yeah people who have Fur piss me off I almost got suspended for Protesting my school for haveing Wolverine Skin and Crap I got so mad when I saw it
{yeaj when i was in kindergarten a kid brought a fur hat he got in some other country and a set the thing on fire with the teachers glasses}
~I wouldve gave it a proper Barial bot burn it...~
{yeah but when i burned it it made it so he couldent just dig it back up and wash it i burned it to set an example and return the fur to its true owner)
~Yeah I guess ur right, hey your comment made me cry, and that is so freaking true~
{i saw a video where the showed squirrel monkeys being dosed i was crying my eyes out it was horrible}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{yeaj when i was in kindergarten a kid brought a fur hat he got in some other country and a set the thing on fire with the teachers glasses}
{yeah but when i burned it it made it so he couldent just dig it back up and wash it i burned it to set an example and return the fur to its true owner)
~Yeah I guess ur right, hey your comment made me cry, and that is so freaking true~
{i saw a video where the showed squirrel monkeys being dosed i was crying my eyes out it was horrible}
~Wanna see the video I saw tht made me a Vegitarian?~  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 pm
(aww how can they do that crying i love animals, and i hate it when they torture them, makes me want to scream)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{not sure the only meat i eat is organic non screwed with beef}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:14 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

I eat no meat, lol XDD crap i cnt find the video i saw it a year ago XDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{was it called the meatrix ?}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:20 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

~No it wasnt tht but it was horrifying
not only did i cry i threw up~!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{i saw one that had chicken de beaking}{oh and you know what ticks me off my mom she never listens to me and what i have to say its like talking to a brick wall with her}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:26 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{i saw one that had chicken de beaking}{oh and you know what ticks me off my mom she never listens to me and what i have to say its like talking to a brick wall with her}
(The one i watched was an hour long and show'd chickens pigs cows horses yesh horses and um...one other animale lol i forgot)(God I hate parents I keep telling my Dad I dont eat meat and he keeps giving it to me)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:29 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(The one i watched was an hour long and show'd chickens pigs cows horses yesh horses and um...one other animale lol i forgot)(God I hate parents I keep telling my Dad I dont eat meat and he keeps giving it to me)
{ueah the one i saw was the shortend version of that}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:32 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(So you only saw the poor poor chickens being in cramp cages and have their Beaks singed off? that was rlly sad)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
(aww how can they do that crying i love animals, and i hate it when they torture them, makes me want to scream)
(Srry it took so long lol) I know what you mean T-T  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

(So you only saw the poor poor chickens being in cramp cages and have their Beaks singed off? that was rlly sad)
{no it was like all f them put into a five minute video}User Image
YOU WON A BADGE!!!!1  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:39 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
YOU WON A BADGE!!!!1

(Wow, mine was an hour long going into big detail and this guy with a deep voice was talking makeing it more sad

TATAL YAYNESS ^^!!!!!! I GOT A THINGY THT SAYS PROUD TO BE A VEGI ^^)  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
YOU WON A BADGE!!!!1

(Wow, mine was an hour long going into big detail and this guy with a deep voice was talking makeing it more sad

TATAL YAYNESS ^^!!!!!! I GOT A THINGY THT SAYS PROUD TO BE A VEGI ^^)
and it says gaia on it
{mine was realy graphic}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games