Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"thats a common ability in hell among the demons" he said charging his energy to his palm and releacing it into the ground and a huge demon rose from the earth its face covered in flame and wielding a huge double bladed axe "is this it?"
she looks at it "kinda, except mine was, hmm how to explain", she closes her eyes and shows a picture of the demon, it was the same size but it was dripping with blood, and when it hits the ground it catches on fire, "and it has the same weapon too but it was covered in blood"
"yes they are the same thing both of them are called the gates-gaurdians they stand and gaurd the gates of hell with thier master Baal"he blasts the demon with a ball of electricity and it dissapears "you will need to learn how summon them and control them get the wolf boy we will need him for this"
she nodded "okay" she walks back inside the tree "Hey Tsume. Where are you?i need you to come outside"
tsume comes out of an unmarked tunnel
what?
she turns and looks at him "oh, i need you to come outside please"
{i just got hit by a plank of wood in the face and i cant talk T-T}ok then  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
"yes they are the same thing both of them are called the gates-gaurdians they stand and gaurd the gates of hell with thier master Baal"he blasts the demon with a ball of electricity and it dissapears "you will need to learn how summon them and control them get the wolf boy we will need him for this"
she nodded "okay" she walks back inside the tree "Hey Tsume. Where are you?i need you to come outside"
what?
(lol ouch) she turns seeing him disapear she sighs "well he left so i guess he will do it later" she shrugged "never mind then, ill just be outside if you need me" she walks back outside and climbs a tree with vines, she sits on the vines and starts to swing gently  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
what?
(lol ouch) she turns seeing him disapear she sighs "well he left so i guess he will do it later" she shrugged "never mind then, ill just be outside if you need me" she walks back outside and climbs a tree with vines, she sits on the vines and starts to swing gently
ok then{i cant talk my mouth is swollen and it hurts like hell}tsume walks up to the hot spring and takes his clothes off then hops in to watch the stars  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:07 pm
(lol how did that happen?) she looks at the sky swing softly, she reaches up and puts her hair down, it blew gently in the wind, she smiles softly watching the clouds cover up the moon  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:14 pm
{my idiot brother messing around where he shouldent}
tsume sat in the spring resting heis head on his arms like a pillow as he looks up at the moon and stars thet seemed just that much brighter out in the woods  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 pm
(lol sorry i was wrestling my older bro, gonk i had to washed my face like 60 times) she keeps on swinging enjoying the nights sky  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:22 pm
{yeah but im mute for a whole night now}tsume sits in the hot spring watching the sky with a smile on his face  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:24 pm
(yea but he licked my face crying lol discusting) she swings quietly closing her eyes, she feels the cool night air blowing gently on her face, she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:40 pm
tsume sat in the hot spring and started to wash himself
{eww}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:42 pm
(yea i know XP but i gave him a good punch where it hurts, and i laughed, then he westled me and then started to tickle me) she watches the forest grow darker, her tattoos start to glow a soft blue color, she looks up at the sky watching the stars  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:45 pm
tsume stands up and drys off then lays down and watches the clouds cover the moon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:47 pm
she whistles a soft melody and then stops, she smiles when she hears the birds do the same, she lightly laughed, and looks around, seeing the animals go inside their homes and fall asleep, she touches the gem on her forhead  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 pm
tsume gets up and puts his pants back on and heads back down to his den  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:59 pm
the vines form a hammock (sp) and she lays down in it, the wind swinging her softly, she looks at the sky through the trees leaves, watching the clouds form pictures  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:11 pm
tsume sits down in the den and turns into a wolf  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games