Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 68: *Vampire Lounge Polls Hang Out*
Cafe *only vampires aloud* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jade-Bloom

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:58 pm
*Finally notices Tyrannteufel*
Have you come back to get the s**t beat out of you again?
*starts to smile evilly* twisted
'caues that would bring me great pleaser.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:57 am
if i remember you peoples killt meh wit uto hts nd pwned me so i mde clones............

ffs your little kunai and shurikens are like 50 gp i could buy a shitload of those and lol your legs.....i mean comon!!!my avi is worth so much freekin more so should be all that much more powerful...and wtf??? using more shurikens thats on your avi....real fair...bravo......any way.........
i came to chat and get drunk.....whats the fight thats happening.........also.....i know a good game biggrin  

Tyrannteufel

Tinyer3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:55 am
neutral come again? neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:12 am
Tyrannteufel
if i remember you peoples killt meh wit uto hts nd pwned me so i mde clones............

ffs your little kunai and shurikens are like 50 gp i could buy a shitload of those and lol your legs.....i mean comon!!!my avi is worth so much freekin more so should be all that much more powerful...and wtf??? using more shurikens thats on your avi....real fair...bravo......any way.........
i came to chat and get drunk.....whats the fight thats happening.........also.....i know a good game biggrin

Please translate. confused  

Jade-Bloom

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

EturnalSinner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:07 pm
Tyrannteufel

...baisiculy he said u both killed him with auto hits and pawned him so he made clones.

and tryannteufel ...what does the price worth of avitars have to do with anything?

By the way, hi. been here awhile..just haven't talked much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:14 pm
erm.....i think the more expensive something is....the stronger it must be......but enough of that.......my ps3 is broken and i have nothing really to do......plus theres not much to do outside....all my pals are busy.....  

Tyrannteufel

EturnalSinner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:27 pm
Tyrannteufel
erm.....i think the more expensive something is....the stronger it must be......but enough of that.......my ps3 is broken and i have nothing really to do......plus theres not much to do outside....all my pals are busy.....

well thats rather dumb, and can be proven wrong.
the second thing...quite a problem you got there huh?
Why do you keep explaining yourself?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:32 pm
what else do i have to do?  

Tyrannteufel

EturnalSinner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:17 pm
i dont know. get active. if you cant play with anyone else go play with yourself or a pet. stop bugging these people. you've got those wolfs, im sure they would love some attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 pm
Hello and welcome to the vampier bar. If you want to fight someone just insult them. Other then that please pull up a stool and have some blood.  

Jade-Bloom

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tyrannteufel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 pm
ah ju is r1gh7.......w3l1....m 13....smmer h4s b3g0n....m m0v1ng t0 4 b1ger h0u5e nxt w33k (my f4m1ly bu1lt 1t) i gu3s5 1 c4n he|p w1t t3h f1n5h wrk......  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:11 pm
If that welcome was ment for me, thankyou ^^ if not. thanks anyway ^^

Hopefully he'll be off your back for awhile.

and i'm not thirsty at the moment. thankyou though.  

EturnalSinner

Jade-Bloom

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:48 am
Yes, it was meet for you and you are welcome.
Thank you for getting Tyrannteufel of my back he has become a real pest.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:45 am
h3y!!!! 1 ch3k t1s 4um b4 nd aftr 1 |34v3 fr w0rk!!!!  

Tyrannteufel

Tinyer3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:09 am
that number thing isn't going good for you dude stare , *turns to Eturnal_Darknesss* Welcome! sorry I couldn't talk earlier, stupid parents, anyways, what brings you here? neutral  
68: *Vampire Lounge Polls Hang Out*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games