Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Mermaid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:01 am
Name: Mina Moonstone

Birth: Middle of winter

Species: White Arctic Wolf

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: White wolf that usually wears a dress that's silver. All of her is white except her eyes which are a beautiful green.
User Image << like that

Likes: every type of battle, food, bathing in hot springs, her religion and her status as "war goddess". (my friends came up with that one)

Dislikes: Women that challenges her, people that pick on others in general.

What she's like: Very strong willed and proud. Tends to snap back and be VERY territorial.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:09 pm
User Image

Name: Kemostar (Keh-mO star)

Species: Arctic Wolf/Panther

Orientation: Bi (prefers male)

Coloring: Dark blue to pitch black, white stripe going down from tip of nose to tip of tail, bright blue eyes. Pinkish purple tongue, pawpads, and genitalia. Slightly lighter fur on belly and chest as well as inside ears and just behind wrists (Both hind and fore).

Appearance: May take on the form of a quadruped wolf or digi-legged furry. Slender but athletic build, very strong for her gender.

Personality: At first glance, she seems very mysterious and deadly, but get to know her and earn her trust and you'll have a good loyal friend by your side.

Story: A long time ago, while Kemo was still a pup, her pack had been the enemy of a rival pack of Arctic wolves who threatened to take over her territory. Her pack mother had stashed her newborn away in their cave before launching themselves into a bloody and fur flying battle between dark and ice. Without knowing what was happening or what went wrong, Kemo wandered outside the cave after the commotion, only to find herself surrounded by the Arctic wolves. She stared up at them with her bright blue eyes, pleading mercy as she flinched away from the movement of an open jaw that lunged at her.

But it was not her end, for there was an echoing howl that came from behind the white pack of wolves, whose coats were as white and clean as snow. The Arctic mother stepped forward and her brethren stepped away in honor for their queen. She stepped forward, her eyes as sharp as snowy glass, her muscular build yet graceful walk shocked the little black pup. Both their eyes met, as the angry wolves barked and begged for sacrifice of the Kemo, the last of the night walkers. With a pound of her paw, she silenced her pack and they stood quiet.

Soon, it had been done, as Kemo was let free, to live a miserable life. The queen knew the pup would die in a matter of hours without her mother. But everything changed when she somehow lived and grew stronger, the spirit of her pack pulsing within her and the blood of her pack mother flowing in her veins, with a destiny upon her shoulders to seek revenge against the Ice pack for killing her own. To this day, she still searches for clues about her troubled past, however, she silently moves through the night, watching everything around her and prepared to act upon anything she encounters.  

KemoStar Wolfy

Suki Wolfram

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:52 am
User Image
Name:Suki

Species: German Shepherd

Orientation: Straight

Coloring: Normal black and light tan/light brown with darker chestnut colorings on her shoulder belly arms and legs

Appearance: Suki is tall and slinder, with a slight tone to her belly and arms. She mostly wears jeans and t-shirts, though she is very fond of steampunk, anime/video game cosplays, goth, punk, and school girl outfits.

Personality: A little shy and a bit reserved at first Suki quickly warms up to people, while she has no desire to be the center of attention in a room fool of people she is no walflower. Loyal, loving, and even sometimes a snuggler she is ture to her German Shepherd nature once you have a friend in her you'll always have someone by your side.

Likes: Music, some videogames/anime, walks anywhere in nature, star light nights, coffee <3, steampunk, collars, warm windy days, books, knitting, art, writing, friendly people

Dislikes: Loud attention grabbing soul sucking people >.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:02 pm
Picture:
User Image
Name: Lazer

Species: Husky/wolf

Sexuality: Gay

About me: Just a friendly husky/wolf looking for some friends to chat with!  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 am
Name: Ryan Wilson

Species: Grey Wolf

Sexuality: Bisexual

Physical description: Ryan is a semi-muscular digitigrade wolf, with a simple pattern. He has ear piercings, and a tail ring he wears from time to time. He is a nudist, as his fur is more than enough covering for him.

Personality: Ryan has no need for discretion, often hugging and licking new furs upon meeting them. He is easy-going and carefree, always looking for something to do.

Likes: Spicy Food, Music (mainly Hard Rock, Metal, and some Alternative), Swimming, Sunny days, forests, sunbathing

Dislikes: Clothes, sweets, cold weather, wind, gravel, excessive piercings  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 am
Name: Sylph Rae
Species: cat (domestic?)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Physical desc: A tall, white digitigrade cat, his fur has no obvious patterns. He has brown eyes, black hair, and has a tattoo in the shape of crosshairs on his right shoulder.
Personality: due to his field and occupation, Sylph is very cold and indifferent in public, and especially to ones he does not know. However, close friends experience a different side of him in which he is frisky, playful, humorous, and easily drunk. wink
Likes: weapons of all kinds, aromatic foods, and embarassingly, yarn.
Dislikes: Mice (long story here), clothes, Annoying people, people stronger than he is.
Other: Also wears a blue collar as a remembrance of past times which he chooses not to divulge. Usually prefers going topless, he doesn't particularly like the feel of clothes and prefers none (though he does wear pants) Wears a fish earring at all times on his left ear.  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

User cannot be found

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm
reserved for later  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:36 pm
Name: Azriel. Last name pending.
Species: Vampire Bat, Dragon, Wolf.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible.
Mate: N/A.
Friends: N/A.
Coloring: Fur is the typical sandy amber brown of Vampire Bats. Underside is a smooth, scaleless black. Underside is a light gray. Horns, spikes, and claws are all black, including wing claws. Hair is black. Eyes shift from golden yellow to crimson when angry. Tongue is black. Inner ears are black.
Piercings: Ears - 0-gauges in both ears. Thee other studs on each side. Other - Labret piercing, alternating between ring and stud based on his mood. A left eyebrow piercing, with barbell.
Marks: Faint scars that look suspiciously like clawmarks on his back, now fading. Seen on his hip is a now unwanted brand, a physical reminder of memories he'd rather forget.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Wingspan: 20'.
Body Type: A bit on the short and stocky side. Though he's been blessed with a small, easily hidden chest, his hips and curvy lower body in general are another matter entirely. Thankfully, a decent amount of natural muscle, semi-toned, mostly makes up for it.
Attire: Generally found wearing semi-casual attire. Loose jeans to hide a too feminine form are usually paired with a t-shirt and hoodie, or a button-up shirt, sometimes left partly or fully unbuttoned with plain white undershirt beneath... And either a snug sports bra or binder, and boxers or boxer briefs. Stop being so nosy!
Other Details: Long, canine snout. Oversized Vampire Bat ears. Two sets of fangs on top, one on bottom with many smaller sharpened teeth. Long, reptilian but NOT forked tongue. A set of slightly backward-curving horns atop his head, about 7". A line of shorter spikes running down his spine, 3" with 3" spacing between. A luxurious wolf tail. Long fingers and toes with deadly-looking claws to match.
References: New design by me.
Fursonality: Coming soon.
Hobbies: Coming soon.
History: Coming soon.

Dystopia Lycanthropia

Martyrize

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:58 pm
Fluorie at your service~
I apologize for any typos in advance!

Apparent Age: 17~20?
Actual Age: Doesn't know. (IRL - 16)

Species: Skunk, WereCat hybrid

Orientation: Pansexual (Basically, being able to love anyone no matter what their gender be. This is the general description.)
Martial Status: Taken <3

Physical/Personality Description:(includes some personal history)

A musk hit you; a pleasing scent that took you by the paws and danced with you. It spun you until your eyes came to carress that of a dark furred character. Her black pelt was pleasantly contrasted with the white fur that stood solidly with it. It was easy to see that she was a skunk.
She could be seen sitting, not so much as moving except to replace strands of fine, snowwhite hair away from her eyes. Said eyes were the color of the Earth's children; a pleasant green that glowed with life.
She wore clothing to match her, her outfit always portraying hues of white and green. It changed day to day, but always withheld those two colors. They were her signature.

Where ever she travelled, she always carried a medic's bag with her. A healer at heart, she was trained in the arts of the white mage. She would never put down the chance to help, and people regularly identified her as caring and lovable. (Though some may also say to not let this fool you, for if she was angered, she would explode like a volcano.)

Something not popularly known about her is that she is in fact a hybrid, and that her second half is of the WereCat descent. This came about around two years ago, when she had been the mate of a reckless WereCat. They were both young, both not-so-wise, and at the epitome of one pleasurable night, her ex-mate bit her. She took a light change, but for the most part, it is not easy to tell. (Upon investigating her teeth, you'll notice she has an extra set that are much sharper than the rest and are also retractible. While she possesses the teeth, she does not possess the ability to turn others. Her venom, however, is extremely lethal.)

Moving on~
Fluorie likes just about everything, but if she doesn't like something she will let you know. She, like said, is generally very nice to everyone unless they prove not to deserve it. This includes liars, backstabbers, and just plain mean people (I don't mean everyone who just acts mean sometimes. I mean people who go out of their way to be mean and put other people down.)

I'd like to add that my fursona is basically just me in-real, except we look very different. 3nodding
I have a FurAffinity but I completely forgot what it was. Shoot LOL.
I really like to draw and I do have a DeviantArt account.
Here's a link there: http://Fluo.Deviantart.com/
Just to fore warn you, I haven't updated it in at least three or four months. sweatdrop

Some IRL information is on my profile(basically what my likes and dislikes and personality traits are). I also have a picture of myself there if you are curious. Also, I am head-over-heels for the band known as Muse, and the colors green, blue, purple, white and black. I am also head-over-heels for a guy named Jerry, and before I go too much into my IRL life, we've been together for over a year now, we're going steady, and I LOVE bragging about him. Now I'm done! xD Sorry for the obnoxtiously long post!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am
User Image

Name: Berserk.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Species: Striped Hyena.

Information: [U/C]

Appearance: My current Avi.

LOL STEELGUARD

Keiran Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:58 pm
Name: Keiran Drake.
Sex: Male.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Species: Dragon.

Height: 5'8".
Weight: 170 lbs.
Body Type: Average with some muscle.

Coloring: Mostly black. Has a purple tongue and hair, and yellow eyes.
Markings: Purple stripes scattered along his arms, legs, and back. Also has a purple underside.

Clothing: Some kind of jeans or other dark pants, generally on the baggy side. Sometimes goes shirtless, or wears a button-up shirt. Usually goes barefoot.
Accessories: Collar. Also has two piercings in his left ear and one in his right.

Personality: You'll just have to find out!
History: Still figuring this out!

Mate: Single and looking!
Master: None. Mistresses just as welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:02 pm
Well, here I am.

Name: Dwale

Species: Cat/rabbit/wolf
Height: 6' (without the ears)
Orientation: Bi
Fur color: Grey

Description: An androgynous figure with rabbit ears and a bushy, dog-like tail. Unhealthily thin with sad, sunken eyes. The right ear is torn about halfway up and thus hangs "floppy." Has very long black hair which is usually halfway along to becoming dreadlocks. Digitigrade.

Dress: Army surplus and thrift store fare.  

Thorn apple

Beautiful Vomit

Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 pm
Name: Vomit. Mit for short.
Species: Wolf/Rat (explained later on).
Sexuality: Straight.
Mate: None.
Height: 4'
Weight: 80 lbs.
Physical Description: She has light gray fur with a black tail, ears and spots around her eyes. She also has a little black dot above her lip, on the right ride. She has a mark under her left breast, which looks almost like a butterfly. This is the mark she got when she was "made". She is very short, only 4'. She thinks this is due to the fact that she has rat DNA inside of her.
Short Back Story: She doesn't really know anything about her past, or how she came to be. All she knows is she was awaken by a crazy man one day, and escaped where he was keeping her after listening to him ramble on about how he had made the perfect creation, half wolf, half rat. She has been roaming around homeless for a good 19 years now.
Fursonality: She is shy at times, but she also knows when to be assertive. She does what she has to to survive. She has a really sick sense of humor, and loves to tease people. She gets attached to things/people way to easily. She loves music, and listens to everything. She is an amazing cook, and she loves to sing. She keeps a diary, showers in the dark, and can't sleep without her stuffed Spongebob toy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm
Name: Kyrellyan, but you can call me Kyre for short
Species: Cat/Fae
Sexuality: Straight
Mate: IRL - Yes

Appearance: Kyre is a brown short furred Tabby cat with long dark brown hair. Her eyes are hazel, but they tend to look more brown than green on most days. Her father was a Maine Coon, but it doesn't show except in her unusually bushy tail. She has faintly darker brown stripes on her arms, legs and back, with little swirls here and there. Her mother was part Fairy and passed some traits down (some magic too, but Kyre tends not to like to use it). As a result she also has a pair of gossamer wings that she displays proudly at all times.

Fursonality: Kyre is generally shy at first, but she warms up to folks easily and can be quite flirty and sarcastic at times. She's very caring towards most others, but does not approve of people who are mean just for the sake of it.

*in process of completing* 3nodding  

Kyrellyan

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas