Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
New Members, introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:39 pm
schoogie
OH HAI

i guess i'm returning

no one probably remembers me though rolleyes

I recognize the name. razz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:54 pm
I swear I remember his name from somewhere...

EDIT: Now I remember... he did the AFG IDs  

Crenn

schoogie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:42 pm
yeah, way back when

i'm actually really suprised to still see one around

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:39 am
Hello,
I'm new to this guild, but not new to Gaia. I've been hanging out with my teenagers and their friends. Those kids have their own language and I don't always get the meaning xd . AND teens call me Mrs, or momma, or ma'am out of respect xd . Just makes me feel old
Nice to meet you all heart confused  

cetta-babe

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:08 am
cetta-babe
Hello,
I'm new to this guild, but not new to Gaia. I've been hanging out with my teenagers and their friends. Those kids have their own language and I don't always get the meaning xd . AND teens call me Mrs, or momma, or ma'am out of respect xd . Just makes me feel old
Nice to meet you all heart confused

How about we just call you babe?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:22 pm
Hi all the names Bleu. I just joined the guild and hope that I have a great time.  

bleutigre

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Hey just joined glad to be here. Hope to have fun here looks like a cool place.

signed can't wait to start posting.
Zylo the Wolfbane  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Arff!

Hello, all! My fursona name is Duskoe, but most of my friends call me Dusk or Duskie. *giggles* I'm relatively new to gaia, but am also a part of Wolfhome and Furcadia, so I'm not new to the internet. Hah, I know how it all works.

Basically I'm just a playful wolf pup! ^^ I'm always looking for friends and I'm accepting of most all lifestyles. *Hugs*
Check out my profile if you would like to. It's still somewhat blank, seeing as how I'm realtively new, but I'd love to hear from you!

*licks and nuzzles* And if you haven't already figured out, I'm a very affectionate and huggy wolfy. biggrin  

Duskoe

7,450 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Beastysakura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:16 pm
Hello, im new here (obviously) but im an Avian,

i base my persona off of a harpy eagle and form her figure like that of an Egyptian goddess. ^_^

Dorgrim is her name, no one really ever calls me by a nick name though (never really been partial to it)

i love to role play, im very flowery with my words (not always in a happy way, blood and gore can be beautiful lol)

ive never been part of a large furry community so this will be a first for me ^^;

i do have a character image (warning nudity)
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/114/1/b/Beasty_Sakura_Character_sheet_by_Beastysakura.jpg

shes tough and rough (and likes it that way lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:36 pm
whee omg this is sooooo awsum 3nodding i absolootly luuurrrv me sum furries 3nodding 4laugh oh oh umm im a wolf exclaim a silver wolf xd 4laugh

dark_prince_riiga

1,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:42 pm
Hello to all those coming in. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:04 pm
Hello and greetings 3nodding

My name is Arazia, although most folks just call me 'Zia. I'm a midwestern fur and a member of the Lake Area Furry Friends. My fursona is a barbary lioness, although here on Gaia I just use a cat-spirit thing as my avatar. I'm a furry artist of little renown, although you can find works under my name on deviantart and furaffinity. I'm an adult, strait, married fur. My husband is a white tiger, and we can be found at the local furry convention: Midwest Furfest.

Anyways, hello and nice to meet everyone. Feel free to drop me notes or whatever if you want to talk to me. Toodles!  

Arazia

Nukah

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:33 pm
Hello, my name is Nukah, I'm a demonic unicorn. And I'm glad to be apart of this guild. =D  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:11 am
Nukah
Hello, my name is Nukah, I'm a demonic unicorn. And I'm glad to be apart of this guild. =D

/confused wave <3  

Forcive Habit

Illuminati Lupus

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:09 am
hi all, name's Lupus and wishing to merely introduce myself over here  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games