Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hambzkt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:58 am
"...Maybe she went hunting?" Rosalie asked. "Well, it doesn't matter, I'm going to go introduce Saria to Jasper and Alice."
Emmett chuckled at the thought of Esme sneaking around to hunt. "I doubt she's hunting, but in any case, go enjoy yourselves. I was just about to take the Jeep out for a run. Its going to rain soon, and you know how I love the mud," he smiled.

--

Junior woke up to the sound of rain pattering on his window. Hmm, he thought, I feel like going out for a run. He took off his jeans - they were one of his favorite pairs, and he didnt want them getting ruined - and leaped out his window, turning into a beautiful white wolf as he flew. Then he tore off into the woods, enjoying the feel of the rain, and hoping to find some rabbits.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:24 pm
Rosalie smiled slightly as Emmett chuckled at her response. She laughed a little herself as Emmett said, "I doubt she's hunting, but in any case, go enjoy yourselves. I was just about to take the Jeep out for a run. Its going to rain soon, and you know how I love the mud." Rosalie smiled and nodded she gave him another hug and pecked him on the cheek before descending down the stairs with Saria.

~~~~~~~~~

((UPDATED 8/8/07))Kiley shot up from the branch she was resting on, her skin felt like fire, danger seemed to creep eerily into her surroundings. She sighed and rose from the branch brushing off her black chiffon dress and lightly tapping her black ballet flats against the tree's limb. She melted in with the night and nary a soul could see her from where she stood. She turned suddenly hearing a twig snap and her breathing grew down to barely a whisper. She looked and saw a beautiful white wolf running through the forest. Her teeth barred, she stay glued to the tree's trunk not wishing to make her prescence known by this intruder. After it was a good distance away Kiley jumped down from the branch and landed with a soft "Oof." She broke off in a run towards town, to return to her home and clean up and return to her mate. School would be in session tomorrow...  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:05 pm
Rei moved away, making Senri’s arm drop. She didn’t like it when he touched her, or when anyone touched her, for that matter.

Senri laughed, placed his hand around her, and dragged her close to him again.

You’re a pain in the a**, Senri.” She spoke truthfully. Although this time, she didn’t do anything about it. She really didn’t feel like arguing. They arrived at a road, Senri’s black viper was parked right in front of them. “I see you wasted your money wisely.” Rei said sarcastically.

He smiled and opened the car door for her, “You like this car. Don’t lie, you’re just jealous.”

Jealous?” She asked, as she got into the car. “I could buy this whenever I’d feel like it.” She closed the door on him. As soon as he got in the driver’s seat, she added “But it is nice. That I'll admit.”
He started the car, it didn't make a single noise. Except for the engine’s roar when the car started. “ … Won’t you get in trouble?” Rei asked, “With the other vampires?” She remembered Senri wasn’t allowed to leave without permission.

I’ll deal with them later.” He said, almost sounding annoyed. “They won’t do anything too serious, even if they’re angry.” He was right, they couldn’t afford killing him. “I’ve been missing for a couple of days, so they’ll come to look for me soon.” He paused, and even though he was driving, he looked at Rei, “And don’t you dare try to force me to go back before they do come and look for me.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Trey looked around. "Well, see you."

He turned around and hastily rushed for the door. Bellmi scrunched her eyebrows together. What, had she not gotten off all the blood from hunting?

"Wait!" Bellmi called out after him. "Why are you in such a rush?"

At that moment she felt a single drop of water fall on to her face. It was followed by another, and then soon it began to rain. Her hair covered her face, so she brushed it aside.

Trey motioned for Bellmi to sit on the porch with him. When she did, he pulled out an umbrella from underneath the stairs.

"Here," he said. "And when I tell you why you have to promise not to say anything!"

Bellmi nodded, pretending to be scared. He pressed on 'not-saying-a-thing-about-it' for a couple more minutes, and then he sighed.

"My friend told me that there are vampires in Forks. I told my mom, and she said that we're going to move as soon as we find a new house,anways, even if this one isn't sold yet."

Bellmi froze. She could feel herself paling, even more so than she was already. "What? Vampires? Are you joking? There are no such thing as.. vampires," she said with a cold whisper at the end. "I think you're over exaggerating. Just forget about what your friend said, okay? It's probably nothing."

Trey put on a sweet smile. "Thanks for worrying, Mabelle. But it's okay, I'm moving with my mom--as soon as I check it out for myself. I'm going to go down to Forks High right now--there shouldn't be anyone at this time, it's pouring."

Bellmi was dying inside. He couldn't do that, why was he so stubborn? "Ugh, I'm sorry for this Trey. At least you'll never know the name of the girl that killed you."

"What?" He asked. He didn't have a chance to find out. Her mouth opened to reveal a pair of sharp fangs, and then she pierced into his neck. She ran back into her own house after he was finished, more upset than sad.

"Dante, we have a problem."

-------------

"What? You couldn't find my car?" Dante quickly quizzed. Bellmi explained everything to him.

"So, you're telling me that your neighbour, his mom, and his friends all know there are vampires in Forks? Oh, I mean they think. Dear God, Bellmi! Did he find out that you're.."

-------------

Bellmi shook her head. "I, um, ate him? I don't know the right word. Anything to do with vampires sounds mighty freaky. Anyways, go to bed, Dante. I'll figure it out later. Now, I have to go to bed, I still have school tomorrow."

(( I'm going to change up the times to the next day; I hope that's fine with everyone ! So any post after this, should be in the time set for THE NEXT DAY. Which will be, uh, a Thursday, I guess. ))

Nekairu

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:56 pm
((Okidoki then!!! ...*snickers* lol jeez, Bellmi, a little drastic, don'tcha think? Why not let the Volturi handle the psycho vampire believers? whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:19 pm
(Sorry I disappeared for so long, random cottage trip, but I read it all, so I know where we are...smiley face)

Saria followed Rosalie all around the house, watching carefully, senseing emotions and such. She was interested in talking to Jasper, seeing as Carlisle had said something about him having the same powers as herself.
"You guys are all so sweet together, how long have you been a family?"  

kanangirl123

ohemgee x meow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:27 pm
((So it's Thursday now?? Alrighty then!))
((Oh, and `trick, you're new character's from Vampire Knight (or at least the picture of him) right? That's a really good series!!))

Blake slowly walked into his first period class; Science. He was one of the first people there, so he just sat his stuff down by his seat and went over to stand next to the window. He did this mostly every morning, because he didn't really have any friends to socialize with. As he watched the rain fall and the students start to arrive he thought of last night, and of Elli Masse. After she had asked him about why he hated vampires, he had given her a straight out answer.
"A vampire killed my parents," The words he had told her rang through his head. Almost as soon as he had told her this, he had stood up and said that he needed to go home, leaving her alone.
Of course, once he got home, he used a tracking spell, just so he could make sure she was home and safe. He wondered what she would have said if he had stuck around long enough to hear her reply. But he didn't like talking about it in the first place, and Blake especially hated it when people pitied him. So he had been a coward and simply left.
Some students were now coming into the class room, so Blake went back over to his seat and sat down. He didn't say anything to any one, and they didn't say anything to him. It looked like he was back to his routine for now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:21 pm
KuchikixxRukia
She turned suddenly hearing a twig snap and her breathing grew down to barely a whisper. She looked and saw a beautiful white wolf running through the forest.

((omg, that was a beautiful add. *applause*))  

hambzkt

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:42 am
Elli stared out the window from her seat at the back of the room. Class hadn't started yet but Elli always came early, because Katie was a total nerd when it came to her perfect attendance, and Elli needed a ride. She felt horrible for ever asking Blake what happened. If I wasn't so damn nosy, then maybe Blake wouldn't have left. When Elli had gotten home that night, she had to explain to her "parents" that she had decided not to stay at her friends house, because it was a school night. Luckily, they didn't question, so she was free to go up in her room and mope. Elli wanted to make it up to Blake, so maybe they could actually be friends. Elli didn't really socialize a lot. She knew who everyone was, but she was always too shy to talk to them. Thankfully, with all of the new students coming in, she wasn't in the spotlight much after her first day. She sighed. I don't understand, I've been alive for more than 500 years, and yet I haven't learned how to keep my mouth shut. Elli looked up, but nobody had even entered the classroom yet. She glared at her pencil, and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:17 pm
((Thank you Hambzkt ^^))

((OOC: Kiley isnt sleeping guys xDD sorry if it seems that way xD )

"Hmm well, we've been together for quite some time, I can't say the exact number of years but we've been in Forks for two years so far." Rosalie then approached a boy almost identical to herself with golden hair that softly fell into his haunting golden orbs. Rosalie wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled brightly. Jasper laughed slightly and his attention averted to Saria. "Rosie, who's she?" Jasper asked. Rosalie released her arms from Jasper's neck and said, "This, Jazz, is Saria, she's new to the family. Her power is very similiar to your own." Rosalie motioned for Saria to step forward as Rosalie took a seat besides Jasper on the sofa.

((And Kanan, Keriea said it's the next day so we have to figure out where to make the next post, or figure out how to wrap this up to the next day))

~~~~
Kiley rose to the sound of birds chirping outside her window and a mildly warm arm around her waist. "Damn birds..." she muttered. She quickly got up and made her way to the bathroom just as her mate, Ren began to stir. As she returned from showering she choose a light green chiffon halter and white terry cloth shorts with tan uggs. "Mmh... Ki?" Ren asked bringing his muffled brown hair out from beneath the sheets. "Hey," Kiley smiled coming up to him and ruffling his hair more gently kissing him. "Where ya going?" he asked. "I'm going to go investigate these Cullens I heard about yesterday." She tied her hair up in a messy ponytail and Ren nodded, "Okay then, you have fun, wake me up when you get back." Kiley smiled and laughed and ruffled his hair one last time and descended down the stairs. She went to her front door and opened the door and headed towards her midnight blue corvette Z06. She started her car and heard it rumble as she smiled in satisfaction. She pulled out quickly and shot off towards the far outskirts of Forks where a large white mansion rested incased and covered stealthly by the woods. She reached the house in a matter of minutes thanks to her love of going fast. She shut her car door and made her way towards a the door of the home, she knocked without falter. ((I spose Esme is home during the days while Rosalie, Jasper, Edward, Emmett and Alice are at school?))  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

Nekairu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:09 pm

(( @ kuchikixxRukia - you could continue the conversation until a certain point where you guys decide to show her to her room to get Saria comfy or something, and then just leave it at that... or you could close it off suddenly, and refer to last night in the next day. Just some suggestions. 3nodding ))

Bellmi rushed to class; she was anxious to find out which friend had told Trey about vampires. It was still pretty early, so she was hoping that nobody would be in class yet. She wondered through the halls, attempting to find the office of which records and personal files were kept.

"How can you not find the main office in this school?" She mumbled to herself, still scanning the signs on the classroom doors.

A low buzz entered the perimeters--apparently some students liked to be early. She could see a few faces, but they wasn't anybody she had seen the previous evening. Suspicious, she decided to lay off the search until school was over, and headed to class.

She turned the knob, unaware and uninterested of her surroundings. Bellmi greeted a few friends, and some of her friend's friends, but other than that she was silent. She couldn't contain herself when it came to secrets.

Aside from a particular secret that she'd rather have unsaid.

"Hey, is this seat taken?" Bellmi asked with such plasticity that she herself questioned what she was. When the girl turned around, she smiled, and shook her head. Bellmi smiled back, gratified that she was probably as dim-witted as Dante, and set her books on the desk.

"Oh my gosh," some girl behind her whispered. It was obvious that she was trying not to be quiet. "Did you hear? They say that Trey went missing. Yeah, he's my mom's friend's son. I know! Totally freaky! Do you think the vampires sucked him dry?"

Bellmi could almost feel the hairs on the back of her neck twitch. It wasn't going to be such a lovely day. She turned around, attempting to act like the girl.

"Hey Yvette," she said, tilting her head. "Sorry, I guess I'm such a... brat for overhearing you, but did you say Trey got sucked dry by vampires?"

Yvette flared her nose. "Yeah, that's what I said."

She was like an animal protecting her territory. Gosh, I hope she doesn't take it too far and pee all over her words, Bellmi pondered.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious? A vampire? Are you sure? I mean, it's not like I doubt you or anything like that, but I mean, I'm so.. shocked! I think I even doubt myself," Bellmi said, emphasizing on anything to fill her ego. Bellmi could sense Yvette's enjoyment.

"Yeah... My friend's brother's friend's cousin's friend told me all about it. 'Cos like, Trey, is this college hunk, and his family is like, a major believer in all that sci-fi stuff, and apparently his mom is like TOTALLY psychic or something, 'cos she like, sensed that there were evil presences in Forks. I was SO majorly freaked, it's not even funny."

"Oh, really? That's so upsetting. So which of like, ALL of your friends told you this? I mean, you have SO many, since you know, you're SO popular. I'm totally jealous," Bellmi asked, sucking up while making mental notes.

Yvette smiled. "Oh, her name's--oh my gosh! It's raining! My hair is TOTALLY going to frizz. Ew, oh my gosh, what should I do, Yvana?"

"Um, her name?" Bellmi reminded.

"What do you want?" Yvette hissed. Bellmi shook her head, and turned around.

The people around her were whispering, although everybody in the room could hear clearly, if everyone wasn't talking in such loud whispers at the same time. Bellmi opened out her notebook and started doodling the scenes that kept playing in her head.

Scene one, Bellmi pouring water on Yvette's head.
Scene Two, Dante inviting Bellmi to his wedding.
Scene three, Bellmi falling in love.

She sighed. Unfortunately, scene three wasn't as detailed as she had hoped to be. At the moment, she was going to marry a giant question mark, and have little exclamation mark babies.

Damn, life stinks, even when you're half dead.

----------

Dante awoke to the sound of... nothing. It was completely silent, and it was strange since Bellmi was always so noisy. She didn't sleep, of course, but she did do yoga and the great unknown in her own room.

He yawned, and stretched out his arms. The window blinds were shut, so he assumed that Bellmi hadn't come in to check on him. Dante didn't go to school in Forks, yet, since he had only recently dropped by; and that was in Port Angeles.

Port Angeles.

He wondered if Bellmi had run up there to grab his clothes, and scoured through the room. Nothing. He yawned again, deciding to get coffee after he took a shower and changed. It was still too early in the morning for him, although his injuries had since subsided because of his rest.

"I don't want to close my eyes..." Dante sang to himself as he stumbled down the stairs. His voice was silkier after a good beating--or something like that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm
Cally awoke from sleeping jumpy and irritated. She kept imagining that she heard noises coming from the front door, and was suffering from the aftereffects of a bad dream. Her storming around the house was good reason for why she'd never kept a pet - her little cat, or maybe a dog, would definitely be frozen by now. She arrived at school only slightly mollified by a chocolate Boston Cream donut she picked up on the road.

"Cally Yort," she said to her homeroom teacher as she edged into class just behind another student. They hadn't opened the door very wide, and she'd had to stick her foot in the crack until she was able to shove her shoulder through - both of Cally's arms were laden with books. "Callax Victoria Yort?" "Cally is fine," Cally said firmly. She made an abrupt turn and deposited all her stuff on the closest empty desk, before pivoting around again. "It should be at the bottom of the attendance list," she said helpfully. "Ah. I see." The slow-witted teacher made a careful check mark on her paper. "Sit down, then." "Thank you." Cally's tone only held a trace of sarcasm.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Nekairu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:08 pm
Class was about to start; Bellmi was in Science, and of course, she already knew everything because of her studies she had done about trying to convert herself back. It was boring, and uninteresting, and she never listened. Her plan for the period was to look up and down from the teacher to her notes, to pretend she was listening, and actually be drawing.

Or brainstorming.

She had no idea what was going on in Forks, anyways, so how would she know how to fix it? Answers evaded her. They simply slipped from her mind, and she felt like she was losing herself--caught between two different types of ecstasy.

She slumped in her chair, letting her hair fall to the front of her shoulders. It degraded her, and belittled her.. the situation of not knowing. Everything in her life had a set course; she'd have a boyfriend, and be dumped. She'd go ballistic when she'd get dumped, go hunting, and then come back to Forks all better. Her plan for life was to just get by.

Although, it seemed as if life wasn't worth pretending for anymore. Confusion... mistakes... it was never part of her plan. And that was it. She didn't know.

At that moment, Bellmi realized that Dante knew something, and he was going to tell her. She felt a small spark of hope for the day, and decided not to mope about it. Hopefully, she could get through school and find out what Dante knew.

A smile crossed her face, but it was sincere. For once in her life, she was looking forward to something. The problem that made her regret trying to survive the life of the vampire, was also the only thing that lead her to continue.

---

Dante sneezed. "Hm, a pretty lady out there is thinking about me."

(( Yes.. Dante's parts are short for now. In compliance with Bellmi's overwhelmingly odd life. xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:31 pm
((Yes, he is. I didn't want to name him Zero though. >__o ))
(( I think it's a great series, too. But yeah, Zero's like my manga Edward. xD ))

--

Rei didn't take his warning seriously, and raised an eyebrow, "You expect me to actually follow your orders? Wow." She heard Senri's deep growl, but again, ignored it. She pressed her fingers hard against her temples, shutting her eyes as she did so. Hopefully Senri understood the body language.

"We're here.." Senri groaned, yanking the passenger's seat door open. It wasn't suprising he was out of the car so quickly.
Senri had parked infront of a one-story house. A cream-ish color covered the outside walls, and a huge window allowed you to see the interior. Almost like if whoever had designed this house, did that purposly so the house would get robbed. "Yeah, yeah. You can torment me about buying this house. I don't care." He had obviously calmed down. But even though he had calmed down, he was planning to give Rei a hard time tonight. If you could concider it night-- no. It was morning, early in the morning. He hadn't even noticed ... of course the sky was always dark here. He couldn't seem to remember that.
He moved here just about two weeks ago, just because he knew Rei would've called him soon. And he wanted to be near as possible. Even though there had been a 50% chance that he had been incorrect. To his surprise thought, he hadn't.
He quickly went up to the front door and unlocked it, he heard Rei close it behind him. He led them to a room, and flicked on the light. Senri sighed and slumped onto a leather couch. He closed his eyes, but wasn't long before he opened them again.
He stared at Rei in disbelief, she was standing, her expression stiffened, and was staring right back at Senri. "You're burning a hole in my face, Rei." He announced. "Mind if you join me?" He said as he sat up correctly. Just then, he had remembered he was supposed to give her a hard time. So much for that.

[ ` t r i c k ]

Nekairu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:38 pm
(( "Just then, he had remembered he was supposed to give her a hard time. So much for that. " gahaha, what a cutie >w< I like Zero, but Kaname was so sweet with Yuki in the past <3 ))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff