Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemist of the Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm
He took the bug from her and burned it. "Milo." he said. "Xaiyumi I cant train you. That's what all the trainers here are for." he said hastily.
"EVERYONE ON HIGH ALERT!" He yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:28 pm
She looked around.
"Um...okay. But where exactaly are we?" She asked sort of comfused.  

BaoNa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:06 am
"We're in Shadow camp." He reponded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 am
milo stode up in his camp walking to the silancers that had joined his cause "brothers i have found the base of the shadow now we train all who i have given green cards to come with me." tunring and being followed by about 6 people he went to his tent takeing a seat he went limp the words that he spoke to the people here reverberated by the thousands of puppets "my bug has ben found now eatch of us will send a bug on its trail get the enchanters to place possestion spells on the bugs or other assorted critters we will first infiltrait the base than turn their men and women agenced them." one of the puppets walked out speaking to the troops "Tomarrow we fight brothers let none walk free."  

King Phar

BaoNa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:28 pm
"Oh..." Xaiyumi replied unsureingly. She looks around again.
"So these are my shadow companions?" She went off to greet some other shadows.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:57 pm
whats going on "panic"

"grabs his belongings"  

hackedcross

hackedcross

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:02 pm
"runs off and hides"

((my charicter can be such a chiken whee ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 am
opening his eyes for tyhe first time in years he looked through his real eyes at his surrondings he stod up takeing a cloak off the wall he walked into the shadow camp (this is the real milo he looks diferent from the puppet ones and is about 60)  

King Phar

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:18 am
((sorry for the lateness! i've been busy. sweatdrop ...is there "justus" in this?))

In a tree somewhere , Arisu was laying across a branch, pouting. "Ugh! I'm boooorrrred!" she would whine. Finally, Arisu was tired of being bored, so she hopped down, and strode over to a field where she knew she could train without disturbances.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:07 pm
walking behind one man milo whispered in his ear the mans eyes seemed to glaze over and then milo walked off as the man he talked to talked to another soon he thought they would all turn.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:06 pm
"There he is!" Kuragam shouted.
"Do not worry sire." Tel said. He chuckled that same emotionless chuckle that seemed to frighten people. "He thinks he's in Shadow camp. But not quite." Kuragam saw him grin for the first time. When he looked out into the sky he realized what he meant. They were surrounded by black. nothing,but black.
"Where are we?"
"We are Nowhere!" Tel said. "How do you think we mangaed to elude people for so long?" he looked at his lord. "It is IMPOSSIBLE [and this time i mean IMPOSSIBLE] for them to reach here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:10 pm
*kyo follows with k'nock waiting for orders*  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:18 pm
When he looked back at where milo was, there was nothing but grass there. He grinned. He was sleeping in the Silencer camp. the REAL milo was. and all his puppets, gone! he didnt understand exactly what had happened, but he knew Tels teleporting came in here somehow.
"Kyo!" Kuragam said abruptly. He held out his hand and summoned a blue fireball. "It is time for training! You must learn how to control the dragon fire within your power! and i will show you!" He enlarged hte fire in his hand, until eventually his whole body was inflamed. he quickly calmed the fire down, and looked at Kyo's surprised look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:24 pm
"Oh yea! Training!!! sounds fun!" *smile* *me cat ears turn black* *whispers 2 k'nock*  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:29 pm
He gave her a stern look. He respected her youth and excitment, but she seemed to think this was all a game. "Follow me." he said. When they reached the hollow where they trained. as soon as he stopped he turned around and threw a fireballl at kyo, neeing to see how she would react.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games