Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Akatsuki Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover of Roleplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:08 pm

"A village a long way away." Nanero said, thinking of his home.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:11 pm

" I asked you what the village was called not where it isyou idiot and werethe hell is the teacher"

lacosse

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:20 am

comeing to a bambo swampland keal pulled out a few blades out of his robe "ok now than no jutsu because you have it dosn't meen you don't need to be in shape now than there is something in the center of here that we need to get to to start training." placeing all but one on the ground he began hacking at the bambo with the blade causeing little damige at first but soon you couldn't see he was surrounded by it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:00 am

"Shall we?" she said to her teammates. "This should be fun, we haven't done anything for days," she had an evil smirk on her face.

Cevadeva

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:20 pm

He started cut the bambo with his claws trying to reach the middle of the swamp so that i could get that sonthing in the middle.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:24 pm

"aww yea and there are the remanes of evil ninjas in here so you may be attac.... dam i hate undead." there is low morning.

King Phar

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:58 pm

" I wil kill this b*****d easily sand coffin grand fireball jutsu ." As the sand turns to glass he kicked it and shattered and all that bwas left was a pile of ashes.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:03 pm

"good combo but remember what i said try to avode useing you jutsus here this is only a matter of the body not the mind."

King Phar

lacosse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 pm

ok mister techer guy i will try when another one pops up
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:33 pm

((you take profiles?))

Name: Suzume ??????
Unique Justus: Chidori, Sharingan
Personality: Bipolar (major mood swings)
Appearance:User Image
Bio: Abandoned as a child, and became a foster child, so she knows practically everybody, and been to practically every village. If you ask for anymore information, she'll won't give any.

oiseaux sister

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:36 pm

*Logen smiled as she started at their task, she took up her weapon, it was a katana, she sliced through the bamboos as if they were nothing but water, it took some seconds before the wind blew the bamboo down and around her in a circle in the reach of her katana, there was no more bamboo around her*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 pm

Suzume walked into the building(?) and signed up. This'll be fun! she thought, a giddy smirk sliding across her face.

oiseaux sister

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 pm

*Midori followed Logen while logen ran at her normal pace, she also cutted a path through the swamp, and then she came to where there was no more bamboo*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:24 pm

in the center is a spiral stair case that smells of death walking up to them "nice now what we are trying to get is at the bottum of the stairs any one want to come?"

King Phar

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:01 pm

sasuke takes out his own sword and cuts away at the bamboo very quickly. he passes the rest of the students and calls back to the teacher. "is this going to get harder? it's way too easy!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff