Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:
x.___________Introduction Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1

View Results

Moondey

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:25 pm
Name: Moondey
Birthday: March 18
Favorite shows: anime, and others
Favorite Music Groups: i listen to a wide variety
Favorite Colour: Purple, Silver, Black, Red, Blue, Green
Favorite Food(s): depends on my mood
Favorite Drink(s): angain depends on my mood
Other info wish to share: I dont go into detail about myself unless I get to know you, but i do love to rp!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:13 am
Name: Burning Candy, Call me what you think sounds cool not anything dorky xD
Birthday: 18 may >_<
Like: Naruto, Ranma 1/2, sprit away, draw manga, music and things that are uncool xD LOL xp
Unlike: FRENCH AND MATH!
Favoritemovie: Spirit away, naruto and pirates of the carribean with others
Favorite music: Nirvana, Foo fighters, Asian kung-fu generation and linkin park
Favorite colour: Black, Grey and other dark colours..
... Other things.. Contact me at my gaiaavi ^^
Burning Candy  

iFizzy

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:38 am
Name: Mayako, or May, or whatever you come up with.
Birthday: July 28
Likes: Warm blankets (its effin cold outside atm), Holidays, Sleeping, being lazy, School (oddly enough), Cats!, Anime!, music, acting.
Dislikes: Mean-ness, Ignorance, arrogance, the word "c**t", Naruto, Screamo, Pop (to an extent)
Favorite Shows: Umm...Ghost Hunters, Family Guy, and House.
Favorite Movies: Anything scary that has a good plot, comedies, and some romantic comedies.
Favorite Music: Too much to type So I'll just say this; My all time favorite band EVAR is Linkin Park. I've been with them since the beginning :3
Favorite Color: Purple, black, red, blue, green.
Other things: I'm a nice person, but sometimes I can be a b***h. xD. Don't be shy~ I love comments, or you could use the buttons to IM me. Granted I'm on, that is xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:24 pm
....th-thanks to Wormmon-san for inviting m-me... ;___;

Name: Chesire ;---; you can call me Ches...
Favorite Colour: ...pink and purple...
Favorite Food(s): ... me-mexican food...
Favorite Drink(s): ....milk.
Other info wish to share: I ...am Mexican ;___;  

Rena Largorn

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:29 pm
Name: Rakashi Uchiha, Call me Rai
Likes: Anime, manga, writing, reading, attempting to draw, fanfiction, fanart, avi art, Gaia!, roleplaying,
Favorite Colour: Black, red, orange
Favorite Food(s): Uh anything but....brusslesprouts
Favorite Drink(s): Full Throtle
Other info wish to share: Death note is kick @$$ oh and I think Linkin Park is the best band evea!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Name: [Kyo-Chan]....just Kyo
Likes: fictionpress.com, anime, manga, writing, drawing, animals, spray paint, paintball, hockey, college football, highschool football, muisc, movies, sharpies, roleplay, yaoi, vampires...
Favorite Colour: Black with anything cool
Favorite Food(s): Pasta
Favorite Drink(s): Sprite/Miller
Other info wish to share:...I have no life...

[Kyo-Chan]

Lady Cres

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:32 am
Name: Harmonious Chaos but you can call me Harm,Chaos, or Missa. I'll respond to any of those..
Birthday: May 19th
Likes: Music, and lots of it, preforming music, and.... did i mention music? i'm a big music nerd.
Favorite shows: Csi Miami, Law and order svu, house, greys anatomy, scrubs, gossip girl, uhhh.... there isn't too much more
Favorite Music Groups: Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship (iViva La Cobra!), Boys like girls, All time low, The Audition, Hellogoodbye,Evanescence,Secondhand Serenade, the cab, red jumpsuit apparatus, the medic droid, paramore, Harvey, and anything and everything by Danny Elfman
Favorite Movies: Moulin Rouge,Corpse Bride, Nightmare before Christmas, Meet the robinsons,Harry Potter, Pirates of the caribbean, music man.
Favorite Colour: purple
Favorite Food(s): mexican food, italian food, uhhh... not a whole lot else D: i'm picky.
Favorite Drink(s): pepsi
Other info wish to share: I am actualy in a local youth symphony that i had to audition for... we play higher level music than we do in band at school. its very exciting.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:36 am
Hello there!! Nice to meet you all!

Name: You may call me Thadine, Thera, or Renee, which is my RL name. smile
Birthday: November 18th
Likes: Literature, DRAWING, art, japanese, fanfiction, music, wicca...
Favorite shows: I dont watch much television, but I do like Law and Order, the Riches, CSI Las Vegas...
Favorite Music Groups: Modest Mouse, Flogging Molly, Ani Difranco, Coldplay, Snow Patrol, Bloc Party, David Bowie, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the Postal Service, Death Cab for Cutie...
Favorite Movies: The Hours, Real Genius, The Labyrinth, Underworld, Interview with a Vampire, Chocolat...
Favorite Colour: crimson.
Favorite Food(s): I looooove japanese food, sushi, sashimi, Osakan-style foods, you name it.
Favorite Drink(s): CALPICO is my favorite drink ever. Mix that with melon soda and I'm in heaven.
Other info wish to share: I can really think of much else!!

Like I said, wonderful to meet you all; I hope we'll be good friends!

Love and Snuffles,
Thadine  

Hiekomi

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150

o0IQuitThisSite0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:38 pm
~Gasp~ Another guild newbie. =O This is actually meant to be my mule account (my real one is yuyu_princess_411), but due to my current Death Note obsession I'm using this one WAY more often. I am sooo going to beat the longest intro record. xD

yuyu_princess_411
Hi peoples~! My name is Yuyu-chan and I'm new here! ^o^ I live in Nashville, TN. I am 13 years old, my birthday on April 15th... I am in 8th grade. I'm a A/B - strait A student (never got a C on my report card once in my life), and I'm interested in being an actor when I grow up. Any kind of actor I can be, I'm not picky. I mean like a stage actor or voice actor... or even a puppeteer if possible. Yes, a puppeteer. I am on a puppet team as a church activity and really like what we do. I'm working on our website, but since it's a new thing for me I haven't gotten very far yet. =P

As for my hobbies... I'm a loyal Risembool Ranger (RED DAWN!!!), and I've been to five Anime Conventions. (Kunicon 05, MTAC 06, AWA Con 06, MTAC 07, DragonCon 07) I am also going to MTAC 08 for sure. Here is an incomplete list of the anime I have watched:

Series started, but unfinished:

Kamichama Karin
RomeoXJuliet
Case Closed
Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch
Sailor Moon Super S
Bleach
Naruto
One Piece
Zatch Bell
Rurouni Kenshin
Pokemon (all its seasons)
Mar
Prince of Tennis
Spiral

Series I have finished:

FullMetal Alchemist
Tokyo Mew Mew
Yuyu Hakusho
Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon R
Sailor Moon S
Gravitation
Inuyasha
Ouran High School Host Club
DN Angel
Death Note
Shinigami no Ballad
Shaman King
Digimon Adventure
Digimon Adventure 02
Digimon Tamers
Digimon Frontier
Fruits Basket
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Shinzo

Again, that list is incomplete. There may be some I've forgotten, and I know there are some I haven't included.... I just can't remember them. Dx (I can't believe you're still reading this. You must be really bored. =D) Some other shows I like that aren't anime are Code Lyoko, Invader Zim, Danny Phantom, Scrubs, My Name is Earl, and Teen Titans. My favorite video games are Kingdom Hearts, the Legend of Zelda, and Dance Dance Revolution. I am currently a lower standard mode rank on Dance Dance Revolution Extreme 2, which is the version I have at home. That's just a little description of me... but I'm afraid if I go on I will bore you all to death. ^^;; Last but not least, here is a picture of me at MTAC 07, awaiting the annual MTAC Rave:

User Image

I hope you all will welcome me with open arms! ^o^

Don't ya just love copy and paste? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:17 pm
Name: Aranelwen
Birthday: July 5th
Favorite shows: I hardly ever wtach TV, but when I do I really enjoy the Discovery or History channel.
Favorite Music Groups: Pink, Three Days Grace, Evenescence
Favorite Movies: All the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings movies...
Favorite Colour: Blue
Favorite Food(s): French Bread
Favorite Drink(s): Pepsi
Other info wish to share: Can't think of anything else...  

Aranelwen

princess of moonlight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:47 am

Name: You can call me Moon,Cass(-Short from Cassie) or just mini,as they say sometimes.
Likes: Anime,music,dancing,friends,making dream avis,having fun!~,Being crazy!~,Using proper grammar(In some way xd )
Favorite Colour:Well...I don`t really have a fav color,it depends actually.I kinda like lighter color more.
Favorite Food(s):I dunno...
Favorite Drink(s):Latte,pepsi,juice
Other info wish to share:Well...If you ever meet me at towns.You may notice how crazy I really am along friends.Usually I am playing either blackjack or slots or just rping.
I think that`s all for now.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:39 pm

Name: Kam Tenria
Birthday: March 22nd
Likes: Music, Video Games, my job, Movies, Driving, Reading, partying with my friends
Dislikes:Spiders
Favorite shows: Too many to list
Favorite Music Groups: Too many to name
Favorite Colour: Blue
Favorite Food(s): Italian food, japanese food, chinese food, and some american food.
Favorite Drink(s): Sobe Courage.

Kam Tenria

Happy Meal Toyfriend

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:21 am
Thank you to Wormmon-san for inviting me~! x3

Name: Call me either Tea or Taiki, if you want
Likes: Music, Anime, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Visual Kei, J-fashion, Kingdom Hearts, Shonen-ai/Yaoi, Tennis, Volleyball, RP,...

FAVORITE...
-Color: Sea Blue
-Foods: Strawberry Shortcake (Strawberry anything, almost <3), Sushi, Dim Sum
-Drinks: Strawberry drinks, Orange Juice, Chrysanthemum Tea, Bubble Tea!
-TV Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Soup, Futurama, Dark Angel (which ended prematurely...)
-Musicians: Utada Hikaru, An Cafe, Moi dix Mois, Versailles, Ayumi Hamasaki, Ayabie, The GazettE, Perfume, D, AFI, Britney Spears, Dir en Grey, Gackt, Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Kamelot, Tsukiko Amano,...(there are more...but this is just to give you an idea xP)...I like a lot of classical musicians, too
-Movies: Pride & Prejudice, Kamikaze Girls, A Walk to Remember, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Anastasia, House of Flying Daggers, Kill Bill, Almost all Studio Ghibli movies, Nana, Princess Bride, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Sound of Music,...(again, there are more...)
-Video Games: Kingdom Hearts (<333), Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, The Legend of Zelda, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, Fire Emblem, Tales, Katamari Damacy, Kirby,...(yea...more xP)
-Books: Scrapped Princess, Joy Luck Club, Kamikaze Girls, Be With You, Socrates in Love, Snow, Pride & Prejudice, Howl's Moving Castle, The Kouga Ninja Scrolls,...
-Anime (not including manga): Rozen Maiden, Elfen Lied, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Le Chevalier D'eon, Air, Princess Tutu, Yu Yu Hakusho, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tsubasa, Loveless, Azumanga Daioh,...

OKAY That's enough of that.
Gah...see what these "introduce yourself" layouts do to me!? (even though I could've opt for a simpler intro...oh well, I'm not deleting all that now @_@)

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone! ^^ I hope to have a good time here.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 am
Thanks for inviteing me!

Name: Cherry144 but people call me cherry
Birthday: May 5th
Likes: Racing games; my family; my friends (both on Gaia and IRL); school; my grades; writing; reading; drawing; rain; sun
Favorite shows: It's more like favorite channels: ABC (Desperate Housewives/Ugly Betty); Discovery (Mytbusters); BBC channel (Top Gear); The Closer; House
Favorite Music Groups: Fall Out Boy; Yellowcard; Lifehouse; Panic at the Disco; alternative, pop and rock music
Favorite Movies: Ocean's 11; other movies I can't name off the top of my head
Favorite Colors: Purple, red, green
Favorite Foods: Sushi (citrus blossom); sweets in general; some sour stuff; chinese food; fruit but in particular cherries
Favorite Drinks: lemonade and the sort; Ramune (marble soda), water
Other info wish to share: Currently writing a novel but debating on scrapping the 50,000 words plus document and starting something new.  

cherry144

coveredinbees

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:11 am
Name: zoz
Birthday: 30th of april
Favorite shows: the mighty boosh, family guy, simpsons, stuff. xD
Favorite Music Groups: avenged sevenfold, siouxsie and the banshees..loads.
Favorite Colour: all of them
Favorite Food(s): lasagna 8D
Favorite Drink(s): sprite & hot chocolate
Other info wish to share: not right now. heart

welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games