Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moon_child_27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:19 pm
*rips a TV in half*

anger...still rising...must...murder...Summit Entertainment...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:17 pm
KiraLight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You should have seen me when I saw the news. I was screaming for like 30 seconds! I have a pretty open mind and I wasn't too fixed on one person playing Edward. But the two people who I would have been extremely opposed to playing the part are Hayden Christiansen and Robert Pattinson. Ugh..I'm still angry..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ugh, same here buddy, same here...  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:23 pm
Its Sedrick Digory from harry potter...opologies for mispelled words...please don't me mean about it...
the actor chosen is Robert Pattinson mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen heart heart heart Not that bad...it could be worse stare  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:02 pm
moon_child_27
*rips a TV in half*

Come, we'll murder them together.

Hikari567, how could that have been worse?  

miz_understood09

moon_child_27

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:12 pm
miz_understood09
moon_child_27
*rips a TV in half*

ah, well, you know...they could have chosen Zac Effron. *shudder* Thank God they didn't! Cedric Diggory's better than him, at least!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:51 pm
I think fangirls all over the world will personally come to congregate and torture to kill the casting director if Zac Efron got casted...

KiraLight
Crew

Zirumi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:32 am
KiraLight
I think fangirls all over the world will personally come to congregate and torture to kill the casting director if Zac Efron got casted...
yes, yes I would. He's not hot and he glows with orangeness in HSM 2. I died his eyes looked like they were bugging out of his head. Plus he cant act evil  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Well, I'm sure he'll do a good job.

If not, I'll expect Hollywood to be on fire when the movie premieres.  

shibo36

Alice Brandon Cullen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:59 am
I personally thought the Gaspard Ulliel looks the most like Edward:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:34 pm
Here's a better pic
User Image

So hot...

KiraLight
Crew

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:23 pm
I think the one chosen will do a bang up job, dont hate just yet, wait for the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:18 pm
KiraLight

oh goshh. if zac efron was casted, omfg, i would go homicidal against the crew. that would be flat out terrible. D<  

natalfadal

starry_sun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:48 am
i totally support the gaspard group  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:07 pm
moon_child_27
miz_understood09
moon_child_27
*rips a TV in half*

ah, well, you know...they could have chosen Zac Effron. *shudder* Thank God they didn't! Cedric Diggory's better than him, at least!

OH MY GOSH I KNOW... IF THEY HAD DONE THAT I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED
Not that I don't like Zac mind you.. he's good in High School Musical.. it's just.. yeah.. I don't see him as Edward...  

IsabellaRosa

The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces