Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Life Of Emotional Therepy RP ( not that you really need it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:08 pm

she smiled while kissing him more and more enjoying it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:11 pm

he finally broke it and looked at her smiling. "well that was...." he didnt know what to say so he just smiled at her holding her tighter.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:14 pm

she smiled" great." she finished smileing stareing into his eyes. ( i think im going to bed now its 1:15 a.m. sorry ill respond when i get up or something)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:21 pm

(night..he he its only 2:20 am here oh wait....BAH!!)
he grins at her a moemnt more before kissing her again brielfy and gently. he smiles at her looking in her eyes.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 am

( man i couldnt go to sleep cause of my sunburn!!!!)
she smiles back at him. " your a good kisser!" she said smileing.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 am

(belive me ive had that too..take a viniger bath..it helps belive me.)
he turned a little red. "thanks you..too" he said slowly smiling at her a bit unsure of hismelf.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:42 am

( a viniger bath?)
she giggles. " thanks!" she got off him and sat up and looked at her walls then him. " i think i might paint my walls this saturday, you want to help?" ( just imagine that tomarows saturday or something)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:45 am

(yes a viniger bath you fill a bathtub with cool water make sure it covers your body enough. then you add a good amount of viniger. it draws out the heat..or something. but take my word for it it works.)
"sure" he said smiling at her and honestly relived she had gotten off of him he wasnt quite sure what to do. he smiled at her again before looking down.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:07 pm

( ok MAYBE ill try it lol)
" ok great!"she saw him look down. " you ok?" she said looking at him with a somewhat concerned face but still kinda smileing.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:19 pm

"uhh yea" he stammers looking around for a moemtn before finally meeting her eyes. "im just a little nervous" he says smiling at her.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:21 pm

she giggles cause she thinks its cute. " to tell you the truth.....so am i..." she says with a half smile moving her lips side to side.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:31 pm

he smiles at her. "well that makes me feel a bit better" he said smiling at her and moving closer slightly grinning at her. "its just i like you and i dont really want to scew something up" he said slowly looking at her.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:35 pm

she smiled and blushed somewhat looking down her hand covering her mouth trieing to hide her huge smile. " well... i really like you too...i like you more than ive ever liked someone before...." she said putting her hair behind on of her ears. " and you couldnt possibly screw anything up." she said finally looking at him again smileing.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:39 pm

he smiled at her pleased to hear that. "thank you i can tell you there isnt anyhting i can think of that you could do to make me not like you" he said grinning at her happily moving a little closer.

coreykill

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:42 pm

she blushes and smiled again. " i feel the same way." she said smileing at him happy that he wanted to be closer to her.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games