Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
An Endless Universe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:27 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
bah, i ment Cale, it was a typo..

AND YOURE CALE AGAIN!!!
yeah. I liked it better.

I'm not changing the databank again. Ur stuck as whatever you were.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:12 am
bah ill change it  

FrozenPhoenix32

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:43 pm
So, I have a feeling now that RotS will be over, the authors can finally make some cool PT ties to the EU.

Personally, I have a feeling that Naboo, possibly the mos tinfamous planet will finally be found,(seriously how the hell can you forget the bitrthplanet of Palpatine and the woman who caused Darth Vader).

Also, Asajj Ventress is never caught(confirmed by RotS novel), so that could be interesting.

also, Jar Jar lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:01 pm
You raise a very valid point there. I think it will be interesting to see the ties they will create.  

Flamer42

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:17 am
Legacy of the Force series is gonna be so tight!!!

Lumiya returns, we find out more about Vergere, and Boba and the Mandalorians are back!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:19 am
oh, I see. the book. hmm, wonder where fett got the mandalorians...  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:20 am
i think he cloned himself a buncha times in a comic but i'm not quite sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:24 am
well I do know he has a crap load of Slave I knock offs that his minions fly, and that their graduation test was to test their skills against Han solo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:27 am
Cale Darksun
well I do know he has a crap load of Slave I knock offs that his minions fly, and that their graduation test was to test their skills against Han solo.

this was in the Unifying Force right?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:35 am
No, Star Wars Tales Comics  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:59 am
doesnt he show up in The Unifying Force as well?

FRIGGIN MAY 2nd!! thats when the library is done being renovated and i cang get Dark Journey so i can find out wtf happens with the Vong!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:09 am
never read it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:33 am
Neither have I, I just have my trusty Timeline Gold from starwarz.com  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:54 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
So, I have a feeling now that RotS will be over, the authors can finally make some cool PT ties to the EU.

Personally, I have a feeling that Naboo, possibly the mos tinfamous planet will finally be found,(seriously how the hell can you forget the bitrthplanet of Palpatine and the woman who caused Darth Vader).

Also, Asajj Ventress is never caught(confirmed by RotS novel), so that could be interesting.

also, Jar Jar lives.

Unless Death Star 0 decides to use Naboo for a target ... eek

As for my likes and dislikes of the EU, my all time fave is definetely Shadows of the Empire. heart And, of course, the original Zahn trilogy was really good, as was the Young Jedi Knights. However, I can't say I cared much for Crystal Star and the NJO series ... @_@  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:11 pm
You know, i used to hate the NJO but now I love it and Star by Star is my all time favorite book.

I didn't really like the Young Jedi Knights.

The Second Imperium arc pretty much killed the whole purpose of ending the Empire/Republic war in Vision of the Future, and the Anja Gallandro trilogy sucked.

I liked the arc with the Diversity Alliance though...too bad Lusa and Raynar died in SbS  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games