Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:04 pm
"Demon? What demon?" He looks around not sure what he means.
He shakes his head.
"I already eaten, and I really wasnt a real pup sitter just for a little while."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:10 pm
"Hmm.. Okay." Heno digs down and eats a few moles then he lays down to sleep.
(I'll be back in an hour.  

Lawliet Riuzaki

-S- A C R l F l C E

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:13 pm
Kairotsou and Ayame wandered aimelessly into the meadow.
Kairotsou was sniffing feaverishly, looking for something to eat.
The many flower scents were making it difficult for the young wolf to pick out any distinct scent.

Ayame wasn't really paying attention to what she was doing.
She found a butterfly sitting on a flower. She giggled as the butterfly took off.
She chased after it, beating at the defenceless creature with her oversized paws.
Before she knew it she had quite litterally run into Heno, nocking them both to the ground.
She picked herself up quickly.
"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She appologized quickly.
It was at this moment that she looked up and saw the other wolf. Her ears immediately pinned themselves to her head and her tail met the ground.

Kairotsou was at her side in mere seconds.
"Sorry to have bothered you." The slightly bigger and older pup appologized.
He looked up at the obviously more experianced wolf and a question made its way into his conciousness.
"Um, just out of curiosity, do you know where me and my sister could find something to eat? My sence of smell is failing me." He sighed at admiting his weakness.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 pm
He just stares at the pup.
"Just falling asleep anywhere?"
He sighs. Lost without his pack and no some kind of big brother.
"This has been an exciting day."  

TigerWolf-kun

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:27 pm
He smiles at the other two wolves.
"There should be some onions around here. So he says."
He shakes himself out some.
"If your that hungry I can try and get something for you three."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:16 pm
Heno Wakes up and Sees a few other wolves. None of them he recognised in scent."Hello. I can help you I have the keenest sense of smell in my pack. There is a colony of moles over there." Said Heno. He goes To the colony of moles.
(I'm back!)  

Lawliet Riuzaki

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:26 pm
He watches the pup, but doesnt stop him. He turns to look at another orange blossom and eats it.
"I wish I had a pumpkin."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:37 pm
"You wish so eh?" Well I can smell a patch a little bit to the west. Wanna go get em?" Asks Heno. He Picks up a dead mole and munches on it thoughtfully."What does pumpkin taste like?"  

Lawliet Riuzaki

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:41 pm
He chuckles.
"If you dont know what one taste like, how do you even know what one is? Let alone how it smells?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:45 pm
"Someone brought one to my den a month or so ago. I wasn't allowed to eat it though."Says heno He chows down some more. He turns to the other wolves. "So are you going to eat or what?"  

Lawliet Riuzaki

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm
He nods and chuckles.
"Ah well you havent lived till you try one! Humans sometimes put treats inside them!"
He grins to himself thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am
Crysatlia ignored the wolf's attitude and kept walking. She really didn't care that much of finding the alpha or someone on high ranks, she just walked around and looked around to adapt to the surroundings. It looked like a nice place and a nice pack. After a while, she saw a wolf and a pup sitting and laying down in the ground talking. She was a bit bored, so she walked over to them and said, "Um... hi. I just got here and I really don't know anything from around or anyone..."  

Flories

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 pm
He looks at the new wolf. He is abit startled with all these wolves popping all over the place.
"Hello. I'm new here too."
He tilts his head and smiles.
"I'm Zinc. And this is...ummm. Ya know I don't know his name."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:46 pm
[Sorry! Too short...]

Crystalia smiled softly saying, "Oh, hi. Im Crystalia and nice to meet you". Crystalia looked around for a moment and sat down looking back at him, "Um... well, since im new, do I need to introduce myself to the alpha or someone in the higher ranks?" she asked.

Flories

TigerWolf-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:14 pm
He shrugs and smiles.
"I dont even know the who alpha is around here. I was mostly raised around humans so I dont much about this place."
He takes another bite out of a flower.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games