Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Kaiya gave a brief growl to the female before following after Dark. She found the pup hidden where shecouldn't quite reach but she layed on her paws to be level with the young pup. "Dark?" She asked in a calm manner, that reminded her of her own mother. "Are you ok little one? There is nothing to be afraid of, no one will hurt you. If they try to or do hurt you, I will bite them back." She smiled at the little wolf in a reasuring manner. "I will protect you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:26 pm
"Ok" Dark cameout of hidding and hid behind the fea,as she whimpered still and shook a bit.  

darkblaze14

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 pm
Gently, Kaiya placed her nose against Dark's cheek and whispered to her. "You have nothing to fear." She remained close to the pups side, protectively.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:52 pm
Dark whimpered and nodded as she growled at the female girl who tossed her,her eyes went blood red and she became a teenage fea. She bared her teeth and walked away from the female."Stupid female,how dare she tosses me and growl at me,hmpf i should have bitten her,she probably tasted like crap" Dark turned back into a puppy and layed on a rock five miles away and sunned herself. (ooc-No offense just got a little to into the role XD)  

darkblaze14

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:15 pm
((ooc: Perfectly alright ^^))

Kaiya watched as Dark transformed and stormed away. She wanted to follow her to make sure she was alright, but knew the pup needed to be alone for awhile. "It is my job to help protect this pack, and I won't accept you hurting its members!" She growled to the female. "And don't you lay a paw on Dark, or I will personally step in." With that she turned on the wolf and walked over to were Cuan layed and layed next to him, keeping her eyes on the female wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:52 pm
Dark came back a few mins later,and sat by Kaiy and nuzzled into her,whimpering,not liking to see her mad.  

darkblaze14

Kittysangel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:00 pm
Angel ran down the stretch of ocean whimpering excidedly about the feel off the soft sand oon her small padded paws. Getting tired off running angel stopped to drink some water only to find it tasted horrible.Running away growling angel walked around in search of water.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:03 pm
Kaiya nuzzeled Dark back and said. "Don't worry Dark." then she raised her head, when she caugt the scent of a small cub running closer towards them. She saw the child checking th different water areas and smiled. Calling out she said, "There's some fresh pools over here!"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:19 pm
Dark hid behind the fea as she saw the wolf and growled in a deep low voice hoping she would be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:27 pm
Liilium
A fair distance from the others, as usual, Hellahi had long since assumed his human form to stand solitary on the sandy shore. He stared blankly, expressionlessly, at the endless expanse of ocean ahead, his dull eyes reflecting the glimmer of the water as its gentle waves caught the sun. His hair flowed about his head and face due to the gentle ocean breeze, save for a few damp tendrils that clung to his face. His coin belt, earrings, and large array of bangles and bracelets chimed beautifully in the breeze. The soft ebb of the waves dampened the bottom of his skirt, which flowed elegantly behind him. The silvery glint of his toe rings could barely be seen, as he had let the waves bury his feet nearly entirely in the sand.
The way he stood there, so lonely and ethereal, he almost seemed a widowed maiden from an age-old story. Almost as if he had watched his lover sail away over the horizon and, in denial of his loss, had never left the shore since. Though that might as well have been the case. He hadn't seen his dear Almirrah in a long time...
He cared not for his visual lack of dignity. He cared not for his pitiful, melancholy display.
For once in his life, Hellahi was actually allowing himself to be sad.
It certainly was a strange sight to see. Later on, he'd hate himself for appearing so weak. But for the moment, there was nothing but his sorrow. Nothing but his aching sense of loss. Nothing but the soft ebb and flow of the waves. Nothing but the salty sea spray dampening his hair. Nothing but the gulls crying in the distance.
Nothing but the terrible realization that he truly would always be alone.

(( OOC : Awww, mister heartless actually has feelings after all. XD ))
(( For those of you who care to know, his character bio is on page 7 on the Character Profiles thread. -nodnod- ))

She watched the pup's actions, she could tell the male was in a bad mood, or at least, thats what it seemed. With narrowed eyes, she walked over and grabbed the pup from Hellahi and tossed her gently away, "Off with you..." she said, narrowing her eyes. In case the pup didn't get the message she growled, baring her teeth. Her black tail drifted around her as she turned, standing next to Hellahi.

-Tonwe-

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:50 pm
(( Sorry I haven't been able to reply, you guys. ))
(( I've been, um. REALLY busy. And such. ))
(( SO THIS WILL BE REEEEEALLY VAGUE. XB ))

Hellahi seemed truly absorbed in his own personal hell (pun, sorta, lolz, take it or leave it XD). He stool statuesque, his eyes lifeless and glossy with tears. He allowed his silken hair to blow unmanaged about his face. He was usually quite aware of his appearance but, despite the growing crowd about him, the extremity of his sorrow overpowered his usually overwhelming sense of vanity.
Really, he had failed to notice any of the beings that had certainly taken notice of him... Except for the fae that stood beside him.
Something about her seemed immensely familiar... though he couldn't quite place why that was...
A sense of closeness existed between them.
A sort of... mutual understanding.
But... why?
As a tear escaped one of his eyes, he finally allowed himself to rise back to the surface of his harsh reality. Though he paid the femme not a glance, he reached out to her with his mind.
Without the typical pain and the dark, probing sensations.
What do you here, fae? Why does my blood call to yours?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:08 pm
I could ask you the same... he replayed, not glancing over to him as she watched the water. She knew him from somewhere, she could sense it.
Her tail blew in the same direction his did, her black hair following the wind.
She was silent, ignoring the commotion that was behind her. She felt as if she had seen him once before. She was silently watching the waves, the white froth thrown to the shores with each watery wave.

-Tonwe-

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:22 pm
The two of them seemed to be in a world of their own.
Their hair mingling together in the ocean's breeze, the black wispy tendrils blending, like shadows.
Their bodies tall and still, towering over the canines at their heels.
Both silent and unmoving, apparently unaware of everything around them.
The sight was quite enigmatic. Somewhat puzzling. Completely enthralling.
No one could possibly be aware of the feelings the two shared between them, or of their silent conversation.
And perhaps that made the two even more mystifying.
How did you come to find me?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:39 pm
By accident, though I have been seeking someone for a long while.
She said, looking at the waves still, the wind around them had picked up.
She blinked as water misted her face, the pale skin was almost glowing against the dark water.
She was silent as she watched the water lap at the sand.
The sun was slowly setting behind the horizon, creating the tides to rise.

-Tonwe-

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:54 pm
This is... strange.
The sadness was waning from Hellahi's eyes, and was being gradually replaced by a deep sense of wonder, and confusion. The hint of a frown curled his lips ever so softly. Faint lines of puzzlement formed along his brow as he considered the femme. He knew not how or why he seemed to know her.
Perhaps she was one of his many rape victims that had followed her lust for revenge all the way back to him.
Perhaps she was an acquaintance of Lauda or Djala.
Or perhaps this was all just very, very foolish.
Breaking the stillness, he turned his head slightly to study her with his emotion-wrought ruby eyes.
He actually spoke, his voice heartbreakingly sad and quiet.
"Have you been seeking me, fae?"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games