Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lezgal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:40 pm
"Killing me wont make your problem dissapear, think about it..." Nightmare tolled the pup... Nightmares eyes then suddenly began to turn crimson red... "Lets look at it this way... i didn't do anything to you now did I... so why are you pointing you're fangs at me..." Nightmare narrowed her eyes, the crimson glowed in the moon light...."Even if you kill me know... i'll live.... i'll live in your nightmares..."...........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Neira heard angry voices as she drifted out of sleep. She yawned and stretched, then trotted over to the stream and drank the cool, refreshing water. She licked her maw to catch the water dripping from it. She shook herself and then turned to take in the scene. It seemed everyone was rather tense and Dark's aura was clouded and distressing. This sort of thing would need a level head to sort it out. She trotted towards Dark and Nightmare who were staring eachother down at the time. Dark's eyes were a bloodred hew and filled with hatred. She saw the flecks of bllod around the pup's muzzle and she approached the pup slowly, rumbling disapproval in her chest. She bent down and licked the pup full in the face and the little thing reeled back at the sudden gesture. 'What is it that's bothering you little one? The wind tells me all is certainly not well with you as of present...' She cocked her head and stepped back to let the possed wolfing reply. 'And you, Nightmare, what is your dilema?' She sat between the two, facing the water so that she could see each of them out of one eye. She closed her eyes and listened to the breeze again. The demonic aura resonating from the multi-colored pup was unstable and hopefully whatever beast had ahold of the pup would release her if only she could muster the power to summon a spiritual gale to banish it....

[[Here's another longer one for you guys, have fun!]]  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:23 pm
Dark growled and snarled at the two wolves. "LEAVE ME ALONE" The voice, said. It was harsh demonic and cold. Dark lashed at Neira and luanched at Nightmare grabbing her ear. SHe nearly tore it off. She then ran towards her alone spot. Ripping apart a rabbit when she got there.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:43 pm
Nightmare almost seem unfased stood up, blood dripping from her ear, she then walked away from the other wolves without saying a word... she then stood far away from where everyone was.. the blood then stopped dripping, her wound healed, then.... she howled at the moon.......

Dream then stopped licking kaiya's paw and heard the eerie howl... he knows what this means.. a tear then escaped his eye...

Nightmare then under her breath said "This isn't goodbye Dream.... Lets just say.... see you later.... till we meet again.... Dream.... little brother.." a tear fell to the ground.... Nightmare opened her eyes.... then she slowly disapeared into the shadows... she her self have been turned into a flock of crows... disappearing into the night sky.....

Dream then burst into tears......  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 pm
Dark whimpered as she wokeup from recovering,from the demon form that took over her. She whimpered,not sure what happened. She walked to the new wolf pup and licked his cheek,and waged her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:57 pm
Dream pulled himself together... he looked at Dark... he didn't want to let them see his pain of loosing his sister... 'She left me again' he thought to himself..."Why.." he said almost under his breath so that no one would hear... Sorrow has engulfed most of his life and all the good times.... he has no memmory of... "Where's the good part in goodbyes.".... tears fell from his eyes... he couldn't hold them back any longer, he wanted to cry... whether any one saw or not.....  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:00 pm
Dark whimpered and looked at him."its my fault,i attacked her,because i didnt like,her cuddling you" Dark whimpered and bowed her head. Hoping Dream would attack her.For she didnt want to live anylonger. She caused so much pain. dark hoped that if he didnt attack her shed go find her old pack so theyd kill her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:13 pm
"You know... just before she went away... she toled me... that i shouldn't hate you, she toled me not to hate any one in general... i didn't undertand that then.... and i still don't understand it now... but shes right... hate is an ugly demon... and sometimes it gets even the most best of people.." he then nuzzled Dark... crying in her fur..."She toled me never to cry... because i wanted to be a big strong wolf... and wolves don't cry.... can you be my big sister... for now.... if not... then can you be my friend... and help me face my demons..." he lookes deeply in her eyes.. "Promise me you wont leave me.... too...".............  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:17 pm
"Im younger then you" Dark whimpered and nodded. SHe didnt feel like being by people. She just wanted something or someone to beat he or just strike her down.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Dream smiled for a momment... and looked into her eyes again and said "Well then let me protect you... i can be your friend??" he smiled at her... a smile only ment for her sister to see... but some how he found comfort around her...  

lezgal

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:44 pm
Dark felt a sudden sleepness fall over her as she leaned against dream. Dark slept as she cuddle with the other pup.absently mindly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:21 am
Kaiya watched in silence and sadness as Nightmare disapeared. She watched as the pups traded words. Smiling at them she added as Dark started to fall asleep. "You two protect eachother and I will protect you both." She nuzzeled the two pups and licked their fur. Then she layed and curled herself around the two as a mother would with her own pups. "Just know that no matter what, I love you both." Gently she rested her head over the pups and closed her eyes.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 am
The wind blue to Kaiya's ear... an eerie voice resonating from the wind.... 'Protect them for me.... till i come back ...Kaiya' the wind nuzzled kaiya in a very dog like way... 'Dream be strong for me... some one will come for you.... wait for him...' Just as quickly as the wind blew.... it just disappeared.... and the night was still once again.....

Dream woke feeling kaiya and Dark close to him... but he also felt nightmares aora close to him.... he whined just a little bit... and nuzzled more to the two wolves.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:18 pm
Kaiya nodded to the stll air around them. I will protect them for you Nightmare. As if they were my own, I'll watch over them. She felt Dream snuggle closer to her and she felt herself smile. These two pups brought back unhappy memories of her last pack and of her...No...I won't think of them now, not after so long. Ignoring the memories that haunted her, Kaiya allowed the pup tomove closer ot her. "You two have nothing to fear, I'll always be there for you both."  

Moon_Wolf_0001

lezgal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 pm
Dream woke and started to do his daily routine... he drank water, washed up and played for a little while... he then looked at Kaiya's tale.... he then stalked it for a little while then.. he jumped at it... playfully biting her tail, just as he did with Nightmare..... the thought of him playing made him felt empty... with kaiya's tale in his mouth he burst into tears.........  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games