Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:44 pm
Rigu Ryu
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

Yeah, okay, so Missouri rocked my socks off. It was so great to see Ben again. *giggles* I had no idea how much I'd missed him. On a less girly note...

MY COMPY IS FIXED! ((Hopefully.))
Did you find the rock shop? xd

Sorry to see ya go, Vetto.... crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:04 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

Yeah, okay, so Missouri rocked my socks off. It was so great to see Ben again. *giggles* I had no idea how much I'd missed him. On a less girly note...

Nah, but we did stop by an exotic animal place on the way back. *grins* I heart servals!

Also, an ostrich tried to eat my fingers, and a zebra attempted to make out with me. *grins*  

Rigu Ryu

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:09 pm
Vetto Ryouzou
I'm out of here.

Sorry i don't feel welcomed I've had enough of being ingored for one life time. Dare i say it most none furs are more socal to me then anyone in here. So Ya Cya.

Aww, that's too bad, didn't mean for that to happen. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:21 pm
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

Nah, but we did stop by an exotic animal place on the way back. *grins* I heart servals!

Also, an ostrich tried to eat my fingers, and a zebra attempted to make out with me. *grins*
Which Animal place? And where were you coming from again?  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:32 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

On the return trip (Rolla to Arkansas) we stopped at a "Wild Animal Paradise." It didn't seem that bad, at least, not for the herbivores. There was a huge, I mean HUGE, area for them to wander around in.

The meat-eaters, for obvious reasons, were kept in cages.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:37 pm
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
I am BACK!
HOOAH!

On the return trip (Rolla to Arkansas) we stopped at a "Wild Animal Paradise." It didn't seem that bad, at least, not for the herbivores. There was a huge, I mean HUGE, area for them to wander around in.

The meat-eaters, for obvious reasons, were kept in cages.
I don't think I've ever been to Arkansas, so I don't know of the animal place you're talking of. I know that there's a bunch of them around Missouri though. I have mixed feelings about the St. Louis Zoo. I mean, it's a zoo...zoos can be bad, and the animals looked so depressed...(it could be because it was 102 degrees out the day we went)....but at the same time, as a big lover of animals who lives in Vermont (who doesn't HAVE a zoo) I don't get to see these animals often, so it's kind of a treat.

Especially since the St. Louis Zoo is free.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:50 pm
Manda_Tifa
I don't think I've ever been to Arkansas, so I don't know of the animal place you're talking of. I know that there's a bunch of them around Missouri though. I have mixed feelings about the St. Louis Zoo. I mean, it's a zoo...zoos can be bad, and the animals looked so depressed...(it could be because it was 102 degrees out the day we went)....but at the same time, as a big lover of animals who lives in Vermont (who doesn't HAVE a zoo) I don't get to see these animals often, so it's kind of a treat.

Oh, well the zoo was in Missouri. Heh.. the Little Rock Zoo is pretty cool, though. They let me pet a snake. ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:52 pm
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa

Oh, well the zoo was in Missouri. Heh.. the Little Rock Zoo is pretty cool, though. They let me pet a snake. ^w^
Snakes are cool...it's the hissing cockroaches I can't stand....*shudders at the thought*  

Manda_Tifa

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:12 pm
Manda_Tifa
Rigu Ryu
Manda_Tifa

Snakes are cool...it's the hissing cockroaches I can't stand....*shudders at the thought*
Yeah... I'm not a bug person. Ech.

Now watch--Krissim's gonna show up any minute and read that. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:17 pm
Manda_Tifa
Hissing cockroaches are SWEET. So are giant milipedes. whee

Anyway, I have a Sally! A. I'm back, B. I'm free.

Ragnarok Online ate my brain. It's hella fun but hella time consuming. If anyone plays, though, come join me on the ShadowRO server. 3nodding I'm gradually flooding it with furries. xd You can get all kinds of custom wings if you donate to the server, but no tails yet. However, there are several kinds of ears you can quest for. So I'm back now and ready to begin all my work again, i.e. art and plushies and being a diehard AFG fur. biggrin

As for the other thing...I can't explain it. It's just...a huge relief.

Oh! Oh! In other news, I know kung fu.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah. It was pretty much like that. Satori is a beautiful thing.  

TheDisreputableDog

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:11 pm
And in other news, two people have created topics that were reccomended to be put here, and were locked. I say this thread should be a sticky. Who else agrees?

Brej Meyer left. Good bye, man.

Stoarm_Fox is also leaving, though not permanently. Come back soon! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:13 pm
It's a shame to see so many people go....Personally, I plan on staying.

And I think the link to this thread is in a sticky somewhere.....but be honest, how many people actually READ the stickies? Personally, I only read them once.... xp  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:38 am
Yet again, unwittingly, I piss off half the guild members. xp

Jesus. The picture was offensive, I didn't like it. If you'd removed it, I would've been VERY HAPPY and would've stopped bitching. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:42 am
Good god Fog...Get over it
On a side not, this thread should be made into a sticky to make it easier to find for people who are leaving  

Alektorphobia

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:45 am
Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind
Good god Fog...Get over it
On a side not, this thread should be made into a sticky to make it easier to find for people who are leaving

Leave him be Asphy, this is the place for people to b***h and whine. He has every right to complain here without being picked on. What he should not expect, however, is people to bend over backwards for he wants and desires.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games