Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:22 pm

She went red, getting up immediately and running off again. "Sooorrryyy!!!!" She ran around the corner and tripped, falling flat on her face. She was picked up by a guard who said, "Gotcha, The king said that you were to be killed on sight, you are disowned by the royal family." She tried to pull away, a terrified look on her face. "L-Let go of me!" She stomped on his foot and he let go, she took off again, soon exiting the castle and running by the tavern. At least three dozen guards following by now. "GET THE PRINCESS! She has been in a physical training class, so you gotta be fast!" One of the guards said. She ran faster, getting a good distance, but she trips on a rock, the guards ten yards away.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:29 pm

Lances chance to test his skills was put on hold. For now fighting the guards would have to wait. A Joust was coming up and the prize didn't seem all that favorable to him. If you won you were stuck as a king and you would be wed to Princess who he had never met. The thought of him losing the contest didn't cross his mind for a second. In fact he found it to be halfway entertaining at best. From the looks of this lot there were no formidable opponents. Never the less he still wanted to here more. Lance entered the tavern pulling up a chair to a table as he glanced down at the table. So, tell me more about this contest that will be held soon.

LanceCalvis
Crew

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:30 pm

runs out the taveran and sees the guards. "I shouldn't do this but," runs inbetween the girls and the guards and pulls his sword out, perpared for a fight.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 pm

(Oh Joe. Can I call you Joe? They're not in the tavern. They're in the castle)
"All right...what would you like to know? I know a lot about the joust....my son is entering it"
The man smiled proudly at the unknown knight.

Krusadin

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:38 pm

(But when did I appear in the castle?)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:41 pm

First off I would like to know if there is any penalty for not accepting the crown once you have won. I'm also interested what type of steads they will be suppling the people that enter and if this is a Nobles only Joust or an open one. By the way, how old is your son anyway?

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:43 pm

Surprised, she looked at the boy. The guards looked bewildered. "Boy, move!" One of the guards commanded. "Yeah boy, this girl is under a death sentence!" The other guard yelled. Soon enough, guards begun running at the boy, one by one, as the confused Ahiru Tried to stand up, but soon fell down, realizing she had twisted her ankle. "Wh-Why are you helping me..?" She said quietly. She had always been taught to take care of herself, and not to rely on others, so this was new to her. [read my last post Krusadin]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 pm

"Well first off," backing away a little from the guards. "everyone derserves another chance and it makes me remember my old job." starts sword fighting the guards.

hoplite323

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:47 pm

hoplite323
(But when did I appear in the castle?)

[lol my last post sed I ran by the castle.]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:48 pm

(oh ok)

hoplite323

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:51 pm

(Whoops....sorry! )

"My son has just turned eighteen. Anyone can join, the joust isn't only for knights. But if you are a commoner you must take a test first...My son passed the test with flying colours. As for your mount, anything smaller than an elephant is allowed"
The man laughed.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:54 pm

[lol nvm lol I'm confusing myself, just continue wat u were doing lol]

She tried to stand and succeeded, ignoring the immense pain, then she grabbed the boy's arm and ran off, turning the corner and pulling him into a hut, the guards run by. "M-My name's Ahiru....formerly princess Ahiru.." She whispered. "What's your name..?"

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:56 pm

"Joseph but just call me Joe." A bit startled about what just happened.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:02 am

"Nice to m-meet you.." She stepped back a bit and covered her mouth, a muffled yell coming from her. Her ankle had swollen, and was extremely painful. A tear slid down her cheek from the pain, but he tried to hide it. Through gritted teeth she whispered, "Are you alright..?" It was apparent she was more worried about Joseph than herself.

Ahiru Takashi

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:03 am

"I'm fine, but seems like you might not be. Everything ok?" he whispers, getting ready for if they come in.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games