Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:56 pm
Sune-Ku yelled back to Teyo. "It girl human. She running away. No know keep up." He continued at the galloping speed he was maintaining, a noteworthy speed of 50mph.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:18 pm
Teyo saw the figure they were chasing after. Sune-Ku said it was a woman. Could it be? It's worth a shot. Teyo called out to the figure, "HEY! ARE YOU XANAI?!! I NEED YOUR HELP IN DEFEATING THE SHADOW CREATURES!!"  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:34 pm
"It weird. Smell changes. Hard to track..." Sune-Ku dropped in exhaustion. He began to pant heavily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:33 pm
Xanai heard a noise behind her. She looked back to see a couple of people chasing her. "Huh.. What?" she thought. Her hut was just ahead. As she stepped into it, she slammed the door shut. "That's just plan creepy!" she said panting.

Zeverani was already inside the hut. He was leaning against a wall. "What took you so long?" he said as he ceased leaning and walked to open the door to them, one of which was laying on the ground. "And what took YOU so long" he said his head cocked. Teyo was running after Sune-ku who was following Xanai's scent. She was going in a zig zag motion, which Zeverani just went straight to the hut.

((Sorry it took me so long to respond. I was kinda busy. I have a lot of other RPs to tend too, none of which I created. I'm gonna log off now, ta get some sleep. G'night guys))  

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:53 pm
(G'night, mate.)

After panting plenty and regaining his composure, he brought Teyo to a small hut. "Smell here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:13 am
"Finally!" Teyo gasped. He was exhausted by the time that he got to the hut. He noticed Zeverani was already there, "Hey! How did you get here so fast?" Then he finally noticed the woman who Sune-Ku had been tracking, "Are you....Xanai?"  

Kazuya Maeda

GC The-Darkest-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:25 am
((john will wait near konoha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:15 am
"Yep, Sune-ku, Teyo, meet Xanai Masamoi. And to answer your other question, I was here before even Xanai made it." Zeverani replied to Teyo.

Xanai was confused. "Who are you people... Exluding you" she said pointing at Zeverani.  

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:22 am
"Teyo Myatoshi," Teyo said, extending his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:26 am
"Me... Sune-ku." He said, pointing to himself. He hissed softly as he offered his hand in the fashion Teyo did.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:32 am
She ignored both of the gestures. "Well now that we are all acquainted, What the hell do you want?"

Zeverani sweat-dropped. "Well that wasn't very nice!"

"I'm not nice to people I don' like!" she said, running her fingers frustratedly through her currently red hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am
"Its the shadow creatures Xanai," Teyo was not intimidated by the shapeshifters attitude, "they destroyed the Village Hidden in the Snow, I am the only survivor."  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:40 am
"And I care why?" She replied. She knew that he probably wanted her help in 'defeating' the blobs, but personally, she had no reason to do so.

Zeverani sweat-dropped once more. "Cough-grump-cough"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:43 am
"Look, I heard that you are one of the most powerful shinobi in the world, but if you don't want to help me defeat the Shadows, maybe its because you can't beat them," Teyo said to the woman with issues. "Maybe you don't want to help me because you are afraid of the creatures, is that it?"  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:48 am
She was becoming really pissed now. "Look, a**-jack, maybe I prefer the creatures to be around to kill off nice boys like YOU so I don't have to deal with their annoyances." She said with an angry tone. Then she turned to Zeverani. "And YOU. You come barging in here like you own the place! I only helped you because I wanted you out of my desert!"

"Your desert..." he chuckled. "Are you gonna help this kid or not? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hesitate to give you a hard time if you don't agree."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff