Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
TO THE DEATH (Fight for Our freedome to LIVE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:29 pm

Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Briareios
Aprilbaby1
Raven looks at him "blood thirst" she said thinking, she looks back around before her eyes went back to him, she smiles blushing a little as he got closer

Briar nodded slightly, "You know... drinking blood..... but I can handle that most of the time, but there are times that it takes over, but I know the symptoms before that happens." He said lightly as he smiled at her as his silver orbs looked deeply into Raven's eyes.
Raven blushes looking back into his eyes "o-okay" she said smiling softly

Briar chuckled lightly, "I just didn't want you to be scared... but I wanted to be honest as well..... " He said lightly as he walked over to her and stood beside her, his silver orbs always looking around just in case.
"i-its okay" she breathed and looked at him "you dont need to feed right now.....do you?" she asked curiously

Briar looked at her with a quizical look upon his features. His silver orbs seeming to penetrate her soul, "Why do you ask that?...... but I could feed but I can also wait." He said softly before he crouched down.
Raven looks at him before shrugging "i dont know, just curious" she said and saw him crouch, she looked at him confused a little
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:30 pm

Ghost Patriot
*a loudly scream that can be heard from miles away* "arrr damn you stupid little girl!"

*Logen smiled to him and said:*

"Damn, what did thoose deamons do to you brother? .... you seem to dont know what age i am? ... ... and that you are 3 years younger than me... i wish you could just come back... to the state of mind you were before!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:32 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
*a loudly scream that can be heard from miles away* "arrr damn you stupid little girl!"

"Damn, what did thoose deamons do to you brother? .... you seem to dont know what age i am? ... ... and that you are 3 years younger than me... i wish you could just come back... to the state of mind you were before!"

"hahahahaha those demons helped me get stronger, I'm not the little weakling anymore hahahaha" *keeps laughing while blood is running*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:35 pm

Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot

"hahahahaha those demons helped me get stronger, I'm not the little weakling anymore hahahaha" *keeps laughing while blood is running*

*Logen smiled and said:*

"you seem actually to have shrunken, and umm, you seem weaker and more twisted in your mind than before!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:37 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot

*Logen smiled and said:*

"you seem actually to have shrunken, and umm, you seem weaker and more twisted in your mind than before!"

*licks her cheek* "hahahahaha yeah, bu- arg" *collapses again* "mem...memo...memories!!!!"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:09 pm

*Logen smiled and helped him intoo a Confertable pose... and she sat by his side*

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:18 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled and helped him intoo a Confertable pose... and she sat by his side*

*he looks at her* "I'm sorry sis, I didn't mean to harm you or anything"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:23 pm

Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen smiled and healed his hand, all the blood that he had lost, coming back from the forest ground, and she said:*

"i was the one harming, sorry brother!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:26 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen smiled and healed his hand, all the blood that he had lost, coming back from the forest ground, and she said:*

*he smiles* "thats okay, just glad to be back, tho all those memories, all this evil I have done...killed people for fun...burned citiees down to ashes...* *looks down in the ground*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:34 pm

Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*he smiles* "thats okay, just glad to be back, tho all those memories, all this evil I have done...killed people for fun...burned citiees down to ashes...* *looks down in the ground*

*Logen Smiles back at him, Warmly, and says:*

"you have one battle ahead brother, and that is between your evil side, and your good side... then you will truely be a warrior, if your good side win of course... that is what our father says"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:38 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen Smiles back at him, Warmly, and says:*

"you have one battle ahead brother, and that is between your evil side, and your good side... then you will truely be a warrior, if your good side win of course... that is what our father says"

"father,..how is he?" *still looking down in the ground*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:19 pm

"his age has finally cached up to him... he look old now to!... but otherwisely he is just fine!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
"his age has finally cached up to him... he look old now to!... but otherwisely he is just fine!"

"I see, okay, what are you going to do now?" *looks at her with quesioning eyes* "don't leave me again, like u did when mom draggeed me away"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:37 am

Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

"I see, okay, what are you going to do now?" *looks at her with quesioning eyes* "don't leave me again, like u did when mom draggeed me away"

*Logen hugged him tightly and said:*

"i Wont... I Wont!"

Wacram Glaziuz

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz

*Logen hugged him tightly and said:*

"i Wont... I Wont!"

*he began to cry while he hugged her tightly without saying anything, but enjoying that hes finally together with his sis again*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff