Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:31 pm
" Yes i am an apprentice but, my master was killed in the war against the sand village. Master kakashi took me in though." the ninja moved his bandana from both eyes. " i have the double sharingan ability, i can copy anything someone does and copy myself and hit them with twice the power. and i also learned to see through the bandanas from master kakashi. and he has the sharingan. so between the two of us we can annihilate an enemy with their own moves."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:21 pm
she looked at him scepticly "sounds more evil to me then good," she stood up and drew her fireblade, "just why are you trusting me and WHY should i trust you?"  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:51 pm
"im trusting you because im all alone in this world at least for now i am. And you should trust me because i follow the code of the ninja. i cant hit you unless you hit me first."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:07 pm
"how do i know your going to keep to your *code* ??????" she stept forward, "your welcome to travel with us but i still don't trust you" she walked over to Jack and tryed to wake him up,  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:43 pm
"ill show you my trust by casting the bonding jutsu on us. The bonding jutsu make my life connected to the people i cast it upon. If the person im bonded to dies, i die. and i can cst it upon as many people as i want. and dont worry it doesnt work the other way." the ninja awaits the word from the young lady.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:31 am
"that wont be nessisery, you can hurt me to the thin point of death, but seeing as how i'm a nobody, i never realy die, however if you hurt Leon Sora or eney of the others, i will PERSONALLY kill you," she pulled Jack by the ear up on to his feet, and then did the same to Leon, "c'mon we need to get to Sora," she turned and started walking away,  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:43 pm
The ninja bends down to pick up his chakra case. "thank you for allowing me to travel with you. I greatly appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:14 pm
she smiled a little, "think nothing of it just remember the old saying, Hell hath no furey like a woman scorned," she turned again and walked away, dragging Leon and Jack with her.  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:24 pm
he muttered under his breath so she didnt hear him. "oh you have no idea my dear." he ran to catch up with them.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:28 pm
still not fully trusting him she kept her keyblade drawn by her side, keeping her eyes sharp, "c'mon your slowing us up already"  

Kechero

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:33 pm
"im sorry one moment i must fix my injury and ill try my speed jutsu." He starts making hand movements and he starts glowing white. "sorry i got hit in my last fight. the numbing jutsu is good and my speed jutsu seems to be working fine." He runs to the next town and back in about 5 seconds. "nevermind the speed jutsu is slow today. it took five seconds for a 10 mile run. I'm sorry if im slowing you down."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:43 pm
she looked dumfounded, "uhhhhhhh.......it was just sarcazum, and you can stop saying sorry every 5min. now come on we need to go to Twilight Town, " she got hold of Jack and zleon again and started for the third time.  

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Jack woke up from half-sleep. "Wha-wha? What'd I miss? Who's the oriental fellow?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:26 pm
"he's a ninja and he's acompaning us" then she added under her breath to him so the ninja couldn't hear, "i don't trust him keep on your guard"  

Kechero

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games