Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:29 pm
"Sleepy? I'm fully awake." He gets up and puts a CD into the DVD player. "I wake best with rock." It was a mix tape. It started with Following an Angel by They Might Be Giants and went to 5/4 by Gorillaz. He got dressed in the bathroom and normal stuff like that. He acted like he was in a hotel. When he came out, he had a proposal. "Maybe we could swim. I think the pool is downstairs. I found the stairs in the passage. Well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:32 pm
she thinks and sits up "sure, sounds like fun" she smiles and hops off the bed, she grabs her bathing suit and almost started to change "umm.....turn around please" she said smiling soflty and blushing a little  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:34 pm
"What, not skinny dipping? Joking. I'll turn." He turned to the bathroom door that has a mirror. "Now just to position this right..." He said aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:37 pm
she blushes "oh ha your funny" she started to take her shirt off when she heard him "what?" she asked, she looks at him and blushes, she grabs a towel and wraps it around herself, she undressed then dressed into her bathing suit, the towel fell right when she was putting her top on "a little help?" she asked holding the string up to tie it  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:41 pm
When she said "What?!?!" he laughed. "I wont." Then when she asked him to help he looked at her. "If I must, I must. And you know I must." He helped her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:44 pm
she laughs "thanks" she puts her hair down and picked up her towel "well im ready" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:56 pm
He takes his trunks and leads her to the pool using the passage. They arrive and he changes in the pool side bathroom. (He brought his day clothes so that he would have them.) He just goes in and dead man floats.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 pm
(lolz) she smiles and jumps in, she wets her hair and sees him, she tilts her head to the side and pokes him  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 pm
He gets surprised and falls into the water. He comes up and grabs her at the same time. He lets her splash into the water and laughs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:16 pm
she coughs "hey" she splashes him smiling  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm
He swims under water. Can she keep her eye on where he is? Probably not twisted ! (LOL)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:22 pm
(lolz XDD) she frowns "where did he go?" she whispered looking around  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 am
He swims up and pinches her in the place right underneath the ribcage. (My friends do that to whatever girl they have in the group when they hang out)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:06 am
He came up and took a few breaths and then went back under and did it again.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:08 am
(lolz) she jumps "hey" she said hiding a smile, she went under and grabbed him, pulling him under a little, she smiles and swims to the surface  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games